[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok ladies! I finally found time to post my sample scene. It's nothing much but I hope you all enjoy. I'm still brewing ideas and might write out more scenes instead of an actual FF but I'll see. Also, I set this scene out to be during Nok's pregnancy and no one knew she was preggo including herself. Feel free to give out more ideas or critique!
Meunchanok is sitting in the living room watching TV waiting for Luckanai to return home from work. She looks at the clock and sees that it is midnight.

Nok: Ai Luckanai. Coming home late again? Just wait until you get home. You’ll get it for sure.

Nok yawns and continues to watch TV until she falls asleep on the couch. Meanwhile at work, Luckanai is focused on preparing for the next Green Dream project. He stops to take a small break while looking at his watch and realized it’s already 12:30 AM. He quickly packed up as he knew Khun Nok would not be happy with him coming home late again for the 3rd time this week. As Nai enters into their home he sees that the TV is still on. He walks in on a sleepy Nok. Nai can’t help but smile at his adorable wife. He turns the TV off and pretends to walk away when he hears a familiar voice.

Nok: You’re late again.

Nai knew Nok wasn’t asleep. His troublemaker was always pranking him.

Nai: Oh. You’re pretending to sleep again?

Nok quickly opened her eyes and sat up to look at Nai.

Nok: Nee! Ai’ Luckanai. I should be the one getting mad at you.

Nai: Who said I was mad?

Nok: Will you stop teasing me for a bit?

Nai sat down next to Nok who was trying to throw a fit. He smiled and placed his hand on her forehead.

Nai: Your fever has cooled down a bit today?

Nok pushed his hand away.

Nok: Don’t try to change the subject. You had me waiting for you again. Do you know how late it is?

Nai: Are you worried for me?

Nok: Who said I was worried about you? I just wanted to make sure all the doors were locked before I fell asleep, but how could I since you are still out?

Nai: In that case, I’m home now so you can lock all the doors. I’m going up to the room to change first.

Nai got up from the sofa leaving Meunchanok to sit there alone.

Nok: Come back here Luckanai! Who are you to order me around?

Nai chuckles as the voice of his wife starts to fade in the background.

After changing into his pajamas, Nai comes out of the bathroom where he sees Nok laying in bed. He gets into bed and goes over to hug her. Nok turns away crossing her arms together.

Nai: Are you really that mad at me?

Nok: Who said you could sleep here?

Nai: Stop being stubborn for a bit.

Nai turns Nok back around to face him. He sees tears slowly falling down her face. Nai takes Nok into an embrace while wiping her tears.

Nai: Are you feeling better today?

Nok was so tired all she could do was nod.

Nai: I’m sorry for making you worried and having to wait up again. I’ll make sure to be home on time tomorrow.

Nok: Promise?

Nai: I promise.

Nai gives Nok a forehead kiss. Nok gives in to Nai’s sweetness and hugs him. They fall asleep soundly in each other's embrace.
Thank you so much!! Awww, so sweet they are. More please...

P

PrincessKarina

Ok ladies! I finally found time to post my sample scene. It's nothing much but I hope you all enjoy. I'm still brewing ideas and might write out more scenes instead of an actual FF but I'll see. Also, I set this scene out to be during Nok's pregnancy and no one knew she was preggo including herself. Feel free to give out more ideas or critique!
Meunchanok is sitting in the living room watching TV waiting for Luckanai to return home from work. She looks at the clock and sees that it is midnight.

Nok: Ai Luckanai. Coming home late again? Just wait until you get home. You’ll get it for sure.

Nok yawns and continues to watch TV until she falls asleep on the couch. Meanwhile at work, Luckanai is focused on preparing for the next Green Dream project. He stops to take a small break while looking at his watch and realized it’s already 12:30 AM. He quickly packed up as he knew Khun Nok would not be happy with him coming home late again for the 3rd time this week. As Nai enters into their home he sees that the TV is still on. He walks in on a sleepy Nok. Nai can’t help but smile at his adorable wife. He turns the TV off and pretends to walk away when he hears a familiar voice.

Nai sat down next to Nok who was trying to throw a fit. He smiled and placed his hand on her forehead.

Nok: Don’t try to change the subject. You had me waiting for you again. Do you know how late it is?

Nok: Who said I was worried about you? I just wanted to make sure all the doors were locked before I fell asleep, but how could I since you are still out?

Nai: In that case, I’m home now so you can lock all the doors. I’m going up to the room to change first.

After changing into his pajamas, Nai comes out of the bathroom where he sees Nok laying in bed. He gets into bed and goes over to hug her. Nok turns away crossing her arms together.

Nai turns Nok back around to face him. He sees tears slowly falling down her face. Nai takes Nok into an embrace while wiping her tears.

Nai: I’m sorry for making you worried and having to wait up again. I’ll make sure to be home on time tomorrow.

Nai gives Nok a forehead kiss. Nok gives in to Nai’s sweetness and hugs him. They fall asleep soundly in each other's embrace.
I actually like the idea of writing to continue scenes of the lakorn. I’m even thinking of continuing the scene where she fell in her kitchen after she found out she was pregnant!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Aww that is so sweet :).

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Love it .. I can actually see this scene happening in GS.. it is so Nok and Nai .. :icon12: Please post more when u are free.. really missing JiTaew .

It has been so quiet here. This is another round of my edits. Currently, this is all I do just on GS and JiTaew. :thumbup: Obsessed much? :nut:

Looking through James' eyes....:love::icon12:

Your art work is always so amazing!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I just imagine that They could be are real couple one day Lol :pancarta:... My sister now Wrote novel for them.. .. ( sorry , i just imagine it be real.. :risas3:)
Aww please share your sister novel of them if you can, I would love to read it :thumbup:
You made me google Num T. :)
Ken T has been very good, not recently though.
I am off topic now! sorry, ladies
Aww now I want to know who Num T is aswell? @PrincessKarina ..

@Hornet0304 i think it’s ok for us to go slightly off topic, I don’t think any of us mind in here ..

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg

A

Amazing yaar :clap::love::icon12::thumbup:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma