[Ch3] Gum Lai Mat (Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
siraphun said:
sigh..i was actually looking for something more complex and interesting than a ghost after her lover.  really typical lakorn like noon, rita, and rome.  seriously why did jui have to wait for the new reincarnation when she could've just avenge jenny while she was still alive back then.

Sometimes the reason why they can't avenge them in the same lifetime is because, they don't have enough energy and the person still has good karma/boon protecting them. Like Janie in the past life was a "Tan Ying." and to be born into a line of royalty means that you have a high level of karma/boon so it would be difficult for a spirit/ghost like Riewthong to harm her. So the only way is to avenge her in the next life where her good karma has faded, especially since she committed the ultimate sin of murder. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
So I just finished ep 4 today and Honestly, I'm really liking the direction this lakorn is heading towards. Unlike Buang (although I did enjoy Buang too), you actually do feel very sad for Jui because her life just had no justice. So I understand where her hatred for Janie is coming from. The storyline behind their past life is pretty interesting and realistic. No way will a noble woman (typically in lakorns) will act all innocent and nice (for example: n'eks playing like a princess role or something and they're all nice and stuff lol), which is a role Janie plays in her past; someone who's actually using her status against Jui, thinking she's higher than Jui so she treated Jui lowly.

And This lakorn actually have jumping parts but somehow I'm not scared hahaha. I think Jui's too pretty that it doesn't scare me? :ghehe:
phatman said:
Sounds scary. Should I try it..?
You should definitely try it! You might become addicted like me :wink:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I figured Riewthong wasn't as innocent as Tan Chai Adirek saw. Doesn't justify Ying Lumpa's actions, but Riewthong did kind of poke at the bear. She tried to fight fire with fire. I'm beginning  to question whether she loved Tan Chai Adirek or just wanted to prove to Ying Lumpa that she was able to win his heart despite her lowly status. 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I figured Riewthong wasn't as innocent as Tan Chai Adirek saw. Doesn't justify Ying Lumpa's actions, but Riewthong did kind of poke at the bear. She tried to fight fire with fire. I'm beginning  to question whether she loved Tan Chai Adirek or just wanted to prove to Ying Lumpa that she was able to win his heart despite her lowly status. 
I agree. There's always a hidden part why Riewthong was stuck being ghost and why Ying Lumpa managed to be reborn. Ying Lumpa was reborn but she had to pass through those similar acts she made Riewthong suffer in her past life. Karma is getting back at her but Riewthong is not this innocent either as we shall see so far. There must be a reason why Riewthong couldn't be reborn and her anger towards Janie was a bit outraged when Toey fell in love with the present Janie. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
You make a good point! I didn't really keep that detail in mind whether Jui did something to Janie, which made Janie dislike her so much. Hmmm I resorting. Glad you pointed it out! Hehe.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't know if I think too much about this, but Riewthong's love seems toxic to me lol. I'm by no means agreeing with the way Ying Lumpa treated her. The thing is if you love someone, and they are of noble status like Tan Chai Adirek, you would think about them and their society. I know sometimes love has no bounds, but come on lol. After that incident with Ying Lumpa and the Tale of Two Cities, instead of being upset she should have reflected on it. I can't even remember a title to a book, how can I be a wife that Tan Chai can bring into his society? I found that the Tale of Two cities thing was an exaggeration. I mean even if she effs up the pronunciation, surely it can easily be repeated lol even if butchered. As for Than Chai Adirek, I feel for him that he is being pressured by elders to marry Ying Lumpa, but he really should have done things differently. He allowed people to believe that he and Ying Lumpa are potentially going to get married. How is someone like Ying Lumpa supposed to face society when she is dumped for a guest/servant living in her home? 

My favorite character so far is Ying Nee LOL. I feel so bad for her! 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I don't know if I think too much about this, but Riewthong's love seems toxic to me lol. I'm by no means agreeing with the way Ying Lumpa treated her. The thing is if you love someone, and they are of noble status like Tan Chai Adirek, you would think about them and their society. I know sometimes love has no bounds, but come on lol. After that incident with Ying Lumpa and the Tale of Two Cities, instead of being upset she should have reflected on it. I can't even remember a title to a book, how can I be a wife that Tan Chai can bring into his society? I found that the Tale of Two cities thing was an exaggeration. I mean even if she effs up the pronunciation, surely it can easily be repeated lol even if butchered. As for Than Chai Adirek, I feel for him that he is being pressured by elders to marry Ying Lumpa, but he really should have done things differently. He allowed people to believe that he and Ying Lumpa are potentially going to get married. How is someone like Ying Lumpa supposed to face society when she is dumped for a guest/servant living in her home? 

My favorite character so far is Ying Nee LOL. I feel so bad for her! 
Thanks God, you don't sway away by Toey's handsomeness. A lot of the times in this sort of storyline, people blamed female characters so much that they forgot how males could have done differently if they trust in their emotion and love. I'm glad that at least someone in this forum pins on such a common ignorance. 

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is getting a bit boring for me hope the pace will pick up soon.  can't judge much now but jui should've known better not to go for toey.  it was true that she was trying to seduce him because she was dressing up all pretty to wait for him lol  anyway, i'm just wondering who the other bad girl is because there's really nobody else in the preview except yaya ying.  could she be the one that was doing all the spells in the past???