[Ch3] Gum Lai Mat (Broadcast)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
@phatman, I'm a fan of Jui too. Is she playing a ghost here? Oh no. She doesn't have lead roles aside from fun feung I think. She has aura and expressive eyes unlike newbies and others like chompoo. I know I shouldn't compare them. But they each have own strengths and weaknesses ,rt.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
@phatman, I'm a fan of Jui too. Is she playing a ghost here? Oh no. She doesn't have lead roles aside from fun feung I think. She has aura and expressive eyes unlike newbies and others like chompoo. I know I shouldn't compare them. But they each have own strengths and weaknesses ,rt.

I'm a fan of Jui too, yes she is playing ghost in here...I hope she will get more n'ek roles in CH3, but still bcs she is a free-lance actress now it's a bit hard for her to have a lot of project..And no doubt she is a good actress, Pheung in Samee Teera still left deep impression in me
She has been promoting Fun Feung in her IG for so long...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tgamber said:
if you had seen Saab Poosa or Buang then Gum Lai Mat Jui's role will be similar 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
if you had seen Saab Poosa or Buang then Gum Lai Mat Jui's role will be similar 
I had seen and I know the ghost is important in story telling. The ghost from Sarp Phusa is a lot better than the unreasonable ghost from Buang. Still I'm not a fan of her being ghost.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tgamber said:
I had seen and I know the ghost is important in story telling. The ghost from Sarp Phusa is a lot better than the unreasonable ghost from Buang. Still I'm not a fan of her being ghost.
the storyline is so interesting 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
They have opening ceremony yesterday...Jui is only fliming this one now, I hope she will get a new project soon...I want to see her as n'ek for CH3 so badly
But Jui looks gorgeous in here 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AywFhS6PrMg

cre: catmatdz5

Some pics

cre: miijan,jainethienphosuvan

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm biased. I like Jui but I don't want to spoil her image that's why I skipped STT (partly because I don't like Ploy). This is ghost lakorn where Jui is playing a ghost. I'm curious but she looks rai in the last pic(plus I'm not a fan of Janie). Oh my and my picky habit. I'm also having a withdrawal from Kularb Len Fai as it didn't give a satisfying ending and missing Nao. Lucky I'm not les.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Sigh. Another rai role for Jui. I can never see her as the same.
i agree watching her playing a villain as SaiNampueng she's giving me a hard time and bad taste i can't picture her playing innocent anymore

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
They start filming this oneee...Jui&Janie look so pretty..But why Jui is always especially gorgeous when she is rai..OMGGGG

cre: Jui, Janie, kumlaimart FC

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Jui shines more when she plays as a rai. I was honestly never a fan of hers until Samee Tree Tra. Whoot she nailed that role!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yes..i'm going to say the same thing too...Maybe Jui is more from good become bad..
Well, Jui really nails rai role..I'm waiting for someday Jui recieve the badass n'ek type of roles