[Ch3] Gum Lai Mat (Broadcast)

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I wasn't going to watch this but after the teaser I will deffinitly turn in.
I just hope that they don't make it a turn off like Jui was actually the devil and Jenie didn't kill her or something like they mostly do in those kind of lakorn. Like Nang Barb where I thought Aey was the devil but turn out it was Benz.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh i watch the teaser more than once because of Handsome Toey lol ♥♥♥! Is it just me that from the teaser Janie look more rai than Jui   :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ??? Can't wait to watch this lakorn....i seriously need some change of lakorn at the moment...too much comedy, romance, drama etc. I want HORROR!!!! MUAHAHAHAH :lol:  :lol: !

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know. Jui is worth more than that. If Jui moves to channel three and all they do is ruin her then i'd rather she not. But gladly, she's freelance. I mean I don't mind if she gets rai roles because i know she's a great actress who'll do fine. What I mean is that they need to give her nang ek roles as well.

Anyways, Horror is my middle name. I absolutely love it to no extent so i basically can't wait for this to air. :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I love Toey's hair in this one! 

Who does he really love? More like, who will get to die in peace.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It would be sad if jui was the nice one but died and Janie was the mean one but had a happy ending.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Right Jui's a good actress! She should be getting nang ek roles. She's rai to Janie? Are you serious channel 3? I guess it's ok since praek isn't Push, Om or Weir in my books lol but still.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I don't know how many times I watched the trailer....but I've been watching it sooo much...I keep repeating myself...but I sure do miss Toey on-screen :) He sure looks good, srsly can't wait until this airs!! 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I consider Jui as the n'ek in here because Janie was rai from the last life, it just doesn't do justice that Jui has to be the n'rai in the present life because she deserves to be n'ek.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, I'm actually liking this. ilove toey so much! Got that cute smile does anyone know when its gonna air.. I cant wait. I love how they made toey hair look like in the present. I'm crazy over him. I like the storyline too. It is kinda of like buang. The trailer caught me

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
As the summary for me, I guess there's these two gurl (Idk if they are sister Or whatever) but I guess they both like my babe (toey) so I guess Janie is trying to kill Jui. So that night when it was raining Janie killed Jui and took her (Gun Lai Mat) so then in the next life, Jui is coming back and get her Gum Lai Mat and more importantly, she came back and take her revenge on Janie and I guess toey is just there to look cute, Jk. But I hope this air soon
I haven't seen him on screen for a long time. But yeah.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
lovelybird said:
As the summary for me, I guess there's these two gurl (Idk if they are sister Or whatever) but I guess they both like my babe (toey) so I guess Janie is trying to kill Jui. So that night when it was raining Janie killed Jui and took her (Gun Lai Mat) so then in the next life, Jui is coming back and get her Gum Lai Mat and more importantly, she came back and take her revenge on Janie and I guess toey is just there to look cute, Jk. But I hope this air soon
I haven't seen him on screen for a long time. But yeah.
LOL. Just there to look cute!!! I think Jui is supposed to be someone of a lower status so Jui and Janie aren't sisters. :)