[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
Fai is an evening lakorn n'ek. This is probably evening.
Boo hoo!  :cry: Still waiting for him to become prime time. There's no one for him to pair with at Ch.3 anyways. I won't like him with Margie, Yaya, Kim, Taew, or Mew. He and Matt look odd in my head. Move to Ch.7 Phet! I want you with Now, Sammy, and Pooklook.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
@Phatman is that a good thing or a bad thing? Please do clarify hehe.
It's a good thing of course. Haha.
I guess in a way it's bad because I'm not paying attention to Phet. Hahaha. I hope one day Got gets a pra'ek role. ..

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
Boo hoo!  :cry: Still waiting for him to become prime time. There's no one for him to pair with at Ch.3 anyways. I won't like him with Margie, Yaya, Kim, Taew, or Mew. He and Matt look odd in my head. Move to Ch.7 Phet! I want you with Now, Sammy, and Pooklook.

I feel you on that. He would look awesome with Sammy actually. I can see him and Pooklook pairing up and it's not bad at all. Bottom line, he would look much better with Ch. 7 n'eks.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've thought Got was a cutie since seeing him in the lakorn with Fon called, "Mae Tang Rom Bai" he was support but I seriously thought he was the p'ek. Idk why they haven't upgraded him yet... 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He played rai before?? Awe. I think they should Really give him lead roles. He's a very natural actor. And he's hot! ! I started liking him the instant I saw him in PRPR. Hehe.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Phatman he was rai in Pim Mala as Namcha's cousin. This was when he wasnt bulky like in PRPR but still a hottie. Hehe

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I want to post up new pictures but my laziness is too much right now, lol. 

Phet just came back from JAPAN with Toey, Punjan, Mew N, Wawaa, etc. Looks like he's finally rested again. I'm glad. I was totally happy seeing him with the guys again. I really wanna see Phet and Mew pair up now, lol. I think they'll be cute. But he has to be more promoted first. I really hope he'll get more recognize once Cupid airs. And it's still uncertain if this is prime or evening..? But seriously, Phet's a good actor and really deserves to be promoted. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I want to post up new pictures but my laziness is too much right now, lol. 

Phet just came back from JAPAN with Toey, Punjan, Mew N, Wawaa, etc. Looks like he's finally rested again. I'm glad. I was totally happy seeing him with the guys again. I really wanna see Phet and Mew pair up now, lol. I think they'll be cute. But he has to be more promoted first. I really hope he'll get more recognize once Cupid airs. And it's still uncertain if this is prime or evening..? But seriously, Phet's a good actor and really deserves to be promoted. 

You should stop being lazy and share the updates haha. Just kidding, take your time :)

And I've been seeing a bunch of their photos on IG about Japan, too! So glad to see part of the BR cast reunited especially our 3 boys :) Their bromance makes me so happy!
Agree, Phet deserves to be promoted to full time pa'ek!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Okay, I'm not lazy anymore, Lol.  :dance3: I thought there were more photos, but I guess not. Well, anyway. I think Phet's on a break right now. 

"

Throwback to my warrior, hah.  :heart:  :coverlaf: 

c; as tagged