[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hernandez said:
For those who haven't heard Fai sing before, here is a mv for her lakorn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t9xQS6EWaE&index=23&list=LLzVjFEqwhtLDVDW0KKIqg-g

I think they both have really great voices. Also, Fai sings in Hua Jai Klai Roong as well.
I was going to post the MV but you got to it first. Thanks. I love Fai's voice so much!!! I really wish they would really sing ost for this.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think his break through will be in the Cupid Series because the production is Broadcast Thai.

Are you talking about Phet?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yes. He's reuniting with Prang in there. Did you miss that big news too? Lol.

OMG. I DID miss that big news!! HAHA. What the heck. No one's telling me these things. HAHA. Well, I'm at fault for not paying attention too. HAHA. But still. Oh lord.

I think Phet and Prang looks cute together, but I kind of want him to pair up with the other gals...like Matt. HAHA. So she can give him some acting potion.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^hahaha

Btw. I made collages of Prahet for the cupids series and out of all the series, Phet's fc admin liked the one where the praek is an undercover cop! OMGGGG I hope he gets that role !!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

OMG. I DID miss that big news!! HAHA. What the heck. No one's telling me these things. HAHA. Well, I'm at fault for not paying attention too. HAHA. But still. Oh lord.

I think Phet and Prang looks cute together, but I kind of want him to pair up with the other gals...like Matt. HAHA. So she can give him some acting potion.
Matt is too much of a giant for him. Lol. They'll look awkward. They're probably the same height. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Matt is too much of a giant for him. Lol. They'll look awkward. They're probably the same height. 

Oh right. I forgot. Phet is a mouse. HAHA. JK JK.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
The guys are looking mighty fine. Ooooh, Fai can actually sing :eek: It would be nice if they sung the OST in here :D :D 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:
Chain played as one of Taew's people in Khun Chai Rachanon. im wondering if this is also a evening lakorn...

I've never seen the Khun Chai series so I wouldn't know, haha.

I wonder if this is an evening lakorn, too. From the sounds of it, it seems like it'll be an evening lakorn.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Let me be the party pooper and mention Techin is a better actor than Bomb. I know he'll never get a p'ek role but dang i want him to at least get a 2nd p'ek role and to pair with someone.