[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Reminds me of Manee Yard Fah where  n'ek has to marry p'ek who is in the Navy. They had a fake marriage. Oh my, Phet in a uniform. *drools*

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anonymous<3 said:
Off topic, but OMG! I LOVE YOUR SIGGIE! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Thank you dear : )

Whoaaa, Phet in a Navy suit? *swoons*

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Please let it be Prang...i miss them sooo much. An arranged marriage. It will be different from PRAHET marriage in Bangrajun. I hope its Prang.

star0027

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the synopsis to this lakorn? ????

I really hope it Prang. I will pray hard. 
This couple really got me think of them 24/7.
I miss them so much. 
They new to reunited. At least a happy ending to heal my broken heart from Bang Rajun!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yes! Please be Prang!! D; I am also very curious about the storyline. If it's a forced marriage, even better!

star0027

sarNie Egg
I think the uniform look okay, not that bad. If it's Phet, he sure can pull it off. He will make everything beautiful. I am looking forward to this lakorn.
I'm just really hope it Prang. Although i like Phet, but i'm very bias, to the point if, it's not Prang i don't know if i can be that excited. But at the same time
i'm very happy to see Phet as a leading role. I'm a fan of PRAHET!!!!! Mueh!!! :dance1:  :heart:  :wub:  :weee:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This looks like a periodic lakorn because I think I've seen Por wear the same kind of navy uniform in Thong NeuaGao.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
AHhhh the anticipation on who will be nang'ek... I can't wait, please let it be Prang. And I hope this lakorn is a main slot lakorn and not a short half hour show... but then again, Phet is p'ek so that's enough for me... beggers can't be choosers right? LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this company directed Kularb Rai Glai Ruk Great&Matt so not bad atleast its not directed by GoodFeeling 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i'll to stay positive >.<"

Marina and I tried to look for the producer on IG so we can spam her. No luck ;( I have been tagging SOMRAK to pair PRAHET again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
i'll to stay positive >.<"

Marina and I tried to look for the producer on IG so we can spam her. No luck ;( I have been tagging SOMRAK to pair PRAHET again.
the producer name is Khun Thuk Junjira she's also the big boss of Duang Malee Manee Jan