[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:

Really? Now, I kinda wanna watch it just for him. Lol. Even in the newer version, I liked Kangsom and Mo more. 
Hehe. Yeah their story is a but more interesting.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:

Really? Now, I kinda wanna watch it just for him. Lol. Even in the newer version, I liked Kangsom and Mo more. 

You should definitely watch the original for him. Kangsom is cute in the role but in my opinion, Puri will always remain best in the role.
He is so funny! :D

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I shall watch it........... soon. Lol. I will eventually get myself to watch it. :D

ig; phet_thakrit/songwut999/fanclub

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina, how could you mixed up Phet's name with Push! Lol, jk. They do both start with P with four letters.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina, how could you mixed up Phet's name with Push! Lol, jk. They do both start with P with four letters.

Haha, I know right! How could I? It's all Phet's fault though since I haven't seen him in ages.
I've been in the Push phase hahaha. Phet needs to come back in action!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

huajaikaungtur said:

Haha, I know right! How could I? It's all Phet's fault though since I haven't seen him in ages.
I've been in the Push phase hahaha. Phet needs to come back in action!!!
TRUE. Haha, Phet needs to hurry up and be back on screen. Hopefully he gets more work soon.

ig; phet_thakrit/songwut99 - fanclub/eggbusakorn

btw. I finally see the similar features between Rome and Phet now with just one glance, or somewhat.

Ntsuab-Ci

phatman said:
It's the brows. Haha. You so handsome Got!
Maybe, lol. I never noticed that Rome had dimples too or dimple. Now, everytime I look at one of them, I'm reminded of the other. xP

Got looks real good in the last photo. ;)