[CH3] Jao Bao Kun Krua

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Kind of bored with Vicky and Pip's couple, nothing good going between them yet.

But the other couple is really cute and entertaining!

meenia

sarNie Adult
what do you mean nothing is going on with Pip and vicky.. I think it's sweet... I know that Vicky doesn't like Pip, but it's cute how she's always tring to find a fault in pip. They got their funny moment.. Like when she was at the gay or something club.. and he was playing around with her.. It's so cute... and the other couple..Job's a little mean to Nui...She's so cute and she's head over heal for him.. but he doesn't like her.. I wonder how he's going to fall in love with her.. I like watching Pip and Vicky more.... they're so cute...

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I think Jab will get jealous of PlaBuu when the cop guy is getting close to her. The cop his name is Koung( I think) He say PlaBuu is naruk

numfon

sarNie Adult
hmm..let's see..

vicky's character's pretty full of herself.
that rapee dude's a 10000000000x's worse than her.
nisha's so....geez. -_-""""""""""""
khun kem's..okay, i guess? cute. ^_^ i learn something new from him every eppy. lol
job's so..aaaaaaargh. but he's probably mean to plaabu cuz he's interested in her.
plaabu's cuuuuuuuuute..XD!!! a weeeeeeee-bit 'ver' on the dreamy side, though.

..the grandpa rocks. :lol:

juicee

sarNie Elites
ugh...i hate that rapee dude. there's something wrong with his face when he speaks - ugh it just bugs me...

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
yeah i hate that rapee guy...ergh....ummss.. is epi 5 out yet??....if it is could someone please u/l it??..thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
didn't second n'ek use to be n'rai? hmm...i want to say she looks like the n'rai from Num and Ning's farm lakorn--like she's n'rai that tries to come between Num and Ning after they're married. hmmm...i might be wrong...hmm...just seen pics.

numfon

sarNie Adult
yaso said:
didn't second n'ek use to be n'rai? hmm...i want to say she looks like the n'rai from Num and Ning's farm lakorn--like she's n'rai that tries to come between Num and Ning after they're married. hmmm...i might be wrong...hmm...just seen pics.
[post="54248"][/post]​
second n'ek? plaabu? p'nampueng? nangrai in ruk prakasit? nawwwwww..lol ^^

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
I really like to see Vicky and Pip together..this one would be like much more interestinng than the last one they did together..(Dont remember the name though..... :p ) The second n'ek and Job..might stir up the lakorn..cause they r so funny together.....i think that this couple is much funnier than Vicky and pip.... Without them..lakorn would not be this funny though...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
sorry, sorry, my bad...from the pics she looks like the n'rai, but no. after watching a few ep. she's a completely different person. aww...i feel so bad for her character. she's just so cheerful, but job just always roles his eyes at her. i so what him to go crazy for her and really try to woo and win her later on. i want her to move on and have him work his butt off to get her...hehehe...that would so provide entertainment! hehehe...we'll see. :p

nappi23

sarNie Egg
I think in episode 9 they are making wedding plans, Vicki is starting to like Pip. They are cute together. Plauboo is cute with her "police" boyfriend trying to make Jop jealous haha. Can't wait to see the next eppies. BTW I find the Rapee guy really annoying and old. -_-

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Funny Nappi23, I think the same way. That guy seems old and is short compared to Vicki and Pip. hehe This lakorn is interesting. Jop is going to messing with Plabuu, instead of her messing with him. Pretty funny.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahha I have to agree that this lakorn is really FUNNY!! but I don't like p'ke.. I love Vicky.. one of my favorite n'ke.. but p'ke is not good looking to be... man she could of got with Job Nitti instead of that other guy... cause Job looks better than him.. but Numpheag gets with Job... or else switch the p'ke.. Vicky is always acting with not so good looking p'ke.. except for Aon, Willy and Num of course..

but the storyline is really funny.. if anyone loves a comedy.. they should watch this!! hhahaha.. I only saw part one though.. so can't wait to see how funny its going to get...