[CH3] Jao Sao Pom Mai Chai Pee (Step Onward)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I think I might upload peaches file after all.. hehe..

it's a "maybe" lol..

redit: uploading it after all lol..

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Ooohhh pity her twin sister. Look like she have to cry alot in here huh. Damn this is very scary, I was scary the ghost that talking to the gay guy I alway cover my eye on this part. Sometime namfon was scary too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Anyone know what this one is about? :scratchhead2:

here's p'sunny's short summery of today's ep..
First episode was good! The ghost is actually p'Fon's twin sister who was killed, I think lol if I'm watching right, the twin sister had a police husband that went and got himself involve with serious bad people and the bad people came to kill him at his house and force the twin sister, not sure if she was killed before she got raped though but yea the house the twin sister was killed in is near Kong's apartment .... the other twin which is.. the alive one LOL is somewhere else... I think she will go and try to find her twin sister and meet with Kong who already have met with the other twin as ghost that have asked for help and will think and misunderstand the alive twin to be a ghost *loool* *loool* AYO MY SUMMARY IS CONFUSING :eek:mg5:

barely gonna watch this right now hehe..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Finally got done watching yesterdays ep.. Not bad.. It's just that everyone gets freaked out too easily lol..

It's funny how M Apinum is in here as well.. Though he dies already.. He made a cute cop :)

kong.. His voice is a bit feminine too me.. Maybe because i still have that gay image of him from 4hhkk lol

as for fon.. She is beautiful.. Even as the ghost.. :) can't wait to watch today's ep later.. Kong is gonna freak out seeing fon.. Hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ because they aired another father's day special so it got postponed again like on monday.. i totally forgot about the specials this week.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahah their are very funny.... Alway say that like him,but when they meet the namfon ghost everyone are running,let him stay alone by hurt leg. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
This started off better than I expected. Super hilarious and Kong's facial expressions are priceless! LOL!