[CH3] Jao Sao Pom Mai Chai Pee (Step Onward)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Hahah their are very funny.... Alway say that like him,but when they meet the namfon ghost everyone are running,let him stay alone by hurt leg. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
haha but the ghost helps him. and she asked for help :spin: but Kong was like :blahblah: :no: and ran off screaming

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
okay lakorn so far but i feel like theyre focusing on some pointless people for example: 3 ladies on the market, his two friends and some other people.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
okay lakorn so far but i feel like theyre focusing on some pointless people for example: 3 ladies on the market, his two friends and some other people.
Ha, I have to agree those three ladies in the market ARE pointless. WTF are they doing in that lakorn in the first place? We all get it that all three of them are crushing on Kong but seriously, they don't need that much time on screen. It just makes the lakorn drag and make me fast forward. I am totally in love with Namfon and Kong scenes though. I think they already have feelings for each other but Kong is just a big scaredy cat. Every time someones says the word 'ghost', Kong insanely freaks out.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Real doctor probably have no time to play lakorn lmao hahaha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Is he a real doctor or you just call him by that name?
If im correct hes a real doctor. I think dermatologist?? anyways I dont like the pace of this lakorn. i wish Fah would come meet Fon already. And I don't like that Thot is always afraid of ghost. i mean man up. Everytime he hears ghost he always go into some kind of shock.

edit

hes a real doctor..

http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Kong_Sorawit_Suboon

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Omg really? How did he have all these time to play lakorn :) he's good looking. I don't understand why fah always appear in front of others but why not fon.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Omg really? How did he have all these time to play lakorn :) he's good looking. I don't understand why fah always appear in front of others but why not fon.
at first i wasnt sure so I went and check his wiki and it says hes a doctor.. wow.. i didnt think that he would have time too. no wonder everyone keep calling him Mor Kong.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
at first i wasnt sure so I went and check his wiki and it says hes a doctor.. wow.. i didnt think that he would have time too. no wonder everyone keep calling him Mor Kong.
yeah he is a doctor and also navin tar ploy boyfriend is a doctor too.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Wowowowo how did them two have so much time......Im glad that both of them are Dr. 2 cute docs thought.......hehehehe