[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Isn't Khun Pin male? Is he female?  :scratchhead2: Lol all these time I used to think he was male cos he looks like one.
OHOaddict said:
@step at first I thought he was standing by her but in the end he was actually sitting on her. Lmao.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@OHO...wonder why James can't be shy anymore because the way Matt is with him lol. She's touching him, hitting him, and pinching him hahahha

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Many of us still love and talk about Haym and Lumdoun, including me. James and Matt surely did a superb job in the roles of Haym and Lumdoun.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@DaoRisa I still check the thread for special news about the pranangs and see what we're all still hung up on haha. For me, it's everything. Call me local but I'm even okay with his Jesus look.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
IDK how Lom Sorn Rak made it to #5 and had higher ratings than KB, lol It was draggy and so frustrating to watch. I did enjoy LSR when it was airing but I didn't watch most of it. I just liked Nadech & Taew. The lakorn itself wasn't amazing or anything. 

Well, at least KB made it!

SKSR was definitely the kind of show ppl love to watch in Thailand. It had every possible genre tied into it. It was well written and executed.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even I think James will have another lakorn. It says "นิยายเล่มนี้เค้าว่าสนุก เลยหามาอ่าน ช่วงนี้เวลาน้อย ทยอยอ่าน กว่าจะอ่านจบก็ต้นปีหน้าพอดี (โหมดอยากอ่านนิยายเฉยๆ เล่มไหนน่าสนุกก็บอกต่อๆกัน)". If yes, it's a good news  :dance1:  :dance1:

cr aarshar