[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm so missing my Khun P'Hayem and Jao Lamduen *tearssssssss

having this song on repeat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsVocELznyk

anyone know which episode is that scene at 3:45 in the mv?  I for some reason missed that scene.......

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Love the part where Matt danced and James seemed mesmerized by her. That look of admiration and longing...so cute.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I found her!!!
Wiragarn Seneetunti (Maprang)

The guy that the evil sister turned down looks just like her, even the way he talks looks just like her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! I wouldn't mind a reunion. I'm glad the fans like them together since some said they are a miscast.

minhblue

sarNie Egg
I want to see this lakorn, do you knows where I can see it with english subtise, I don't know thai language, I found some video of this lakorn has engsub but they incompleted ~~
P/s: sorry for the bad english

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
If only they had subtitles like kdramas do for their dramas, I would definitely buy :/ ~ <3 Still love this period lakorn though :) Love James Ma & Matt!!

sarNie Adult
*sigh* I would pray very hard every night that a DVD box with subtitles gets released in the very near future. I really want to watch this Lakorn, but it's one of those shows you really cannot watch without subs.  :cry:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, wish Thai entertainment would invest a little and sub their lakorns in a box set. I wouldn't mind paying a little more for it. I like listening to the original language with subs. I know I spent money on k drama back then like crazy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I agree, they should have subbed box set or atleast allow others to sub it. Idk how to understand the lakorns now cos these channels even Viki is not subbing lakorns