[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man!!!! :cry: Did I not say I wasn't going going to watch today's epi?!?!?!?! Why did I? Ugh I just want to slap Bua silly. :numchuck:

James did well in today's epi, very well. :thumbsup:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no not that James :bhehe:

James really surprised me in this lakorn, well it's only his second haha. Anyways, I knew he was a good actor, but I didn't think he is this good. He's not the best but he's so much better then a lot of actors in his generation. His acting also seems humble. He quickly climbed up to my top 5.

Step

Mrs James Ma
THIS SCENE MADE ME CRY THE MOST  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mam Jintara is a great actress. Happy to see both James and Mam working together again in PCKNMCPW. Long name  :phew:  :phew:  :phew:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh dear lord I cried unexpectedly when they were walking through the crowd and Lamduan went to help them. So beautiful and also one of my favorite episode, anyone know what's gonna happen to Bua later on? I really wanted her to marry the bad guy like ugh but dang it she's just so annoying. What's gonna happen tomorrow? So far James acting is incredible and Matt is flawless as Lamduan. This lakorn makes me feel all giddy and like I'm in a beautiful dream with all the amazing music. Just wonderfully done and worth the wait.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Okay that is just nonsense right there...she is so creepy, gonna be hard to convince me to watch her lakorns from now on and her creepy smile doesn't help also. So far she's doing a good job because I really want to kill her right now.