[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sweet_JJ said:
Oh wow Bua has moved on quickly... 

She doesn't want to have a stigma known as a jilted "bride-to-be". Also, she's status hungry. I'm glad her love story with Haym ended as bad as it did. I hope Haym never speaks to her again.

Aww, RIP to Haym's Monk teacher...   :cry:  :cry:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am happy this situation happen to Hayme. This is during hardships one know ones real friends/companions/partners. Somehow I can't blame Bua. She is a girl of her time-women were eternal minor before and belonged to their parent or husbands- she is from a noble family -how many would really marry or associate with a slave or convicted?- and there is the burden of the society and she grew up in this environnment and I feel she must be very conservative -Lamduan seems carefree- added to the fact of being greedy.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
preetam said:
I am happy this situation happen to Hayme. This is during hardships one know is real friends/companions. Somehow I can't blame Bua. She is a girl of her time-women were eternal minor before and belonged to their parent or husbands- she is from a noble family -how many would really marry or associate with a slave or convicted?- and there is the burden of the society and she grew up in this environnment and I feel she must be very conservative -Lamduan seems carefree- added to the fact of being greedy.

It's understandable she doesn't want to associate with Haym personally but she didn't have to be so mean about it. Her family's status is below Haym's anyway. They are royal performers. I don't think her father has a political position. She's just so mean and inhuman the way she treated Haym and his family.... unforgivable.