[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Mad about yam or about the lakorn? Idk about yam. She doesnt look nang ek material to me. Why cant we have a reunion with him and mint c!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He would be fine in modern lakorn...how many chinese character can he play though? lol I don't find Yam that appealing to be N'ek. She is cute but in a secondary kind of way.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW Matt look good in that Ram dance outfit (i hope i got it right lol)...Look a little bit Caucasian but still nice hehehehe.

:eek:fftopic:  but i think Yam is a pretty girl...i don't mind if JMA is going to pair up with her. I really like her, to me she is pretty enough and have a very nice body figure. She on the thick side and not twig looking lol! I think she a good actress, judging from her recent lakorn with Smart.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I really like Yam, i never thought i would but i totally did after watching her on Kaen Sanaeha, i think compared to Pat she's a much natural actress, sure Pat is prettier but Yam's got her own charms as well. I would totally be happy if she were to be his next nangek! 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Matts super gorgeous in those traditional outside. Shes so mature looking for James. If only they chosen an older actor for her

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is a bit mature looking but I think if they soften her look a bit she'll be fine with James, considering him with a rough look and all. Bella was a lot more mature looking than James J and they seemed to make it work it depends on the actor/actress to do their role right. Anyway, they should soon be done with this or hopefully they are close to it :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yep, now that she is finished with school we have been seeing more of her but I wish she get to work with better production like broadcast, lakorn thai or khun offs. Her roles and lakorn have been so-so.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I guess usually producers try to stick with their favorites. Matt said, she is not picky whatever they choose for her to play she'll do it. But Nok's company most of her lakorns are messy, like it's all over the place with not much of characters growth. Anyway, I rather have her be in more lakorns than not cause if she gets like 1 lakorn per year she might be forgotten since she is already underrated. So the more she is out there the better off she is.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I rather see her in 1-2 lakorns that are quality. So far, most of her lakorns have been comedy and not memorable. Thats true, most of the producers tend to stick with their favorites. I just hope matt isn't stuck with khun nok.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her comedies are not that good...which most comedies are not because they tend to drag somewhere in the middle. Matt seemed to out due herself this year because she has 3 lakorns on air so far. But I agree, she needs a breakout lakorn. Kularb Rai was just the starting to get her name out.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her lakorn w/Film is what got me interested in her. The last 2 ep were the only lacking part for me. This got me into her lakorn w/grate...the 1 w/rome was ok... 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks JanaJelly for sharing those pics. I love first one below the spoiler tag. I never got around to finishing the drama, since I'm not big on Kim So Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun, but if it was James Ma, I might be all over it LOL

Matt may look a bit mature for James, but she's a great actress and he's a pretty decent one himself, I think we won't have to worry too much about the chemistry.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
awww....that poster is cute. I'm not worried about it they'll make it work. Since she has long hair and probably play a sweet role she come across softer. Now if she plays a mean girl she looks like she can beat james up lol