Mark Prin and Kimberley

James Ma and Mint Chalida!  :woot2: 

Great and Matt

Alex R. and Toey J.

Pope and Mario

Nadech and Yaya

James Ji and Bella

MORE JALIDA LOVE FOR  US HEHE.
Are you serious?? James and Mint gonna reunite?? WOW!! I never thought it would be this soon that I get to see this lovey couple again!! Would have love it if Mario could be reunited with Taew but I am not gonna complaint coz its JMa and MINT!!! WOHOOO!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Oh...it doesn't matter even if it's not a lakorn. I am just contented with the fact that James and Mint are reuniting!! Love them so much!! 

Pope and Mario?? Hahaha!! That would be shocking and cute!! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I dont even know if Pope and Mario has ever crossed path with each other Lol. This is so exciting...what can the Channel be doing? Another concert? Please not that.

sarNie Adult
POPE AND MARIO! I am excited and scared at the same time. :woot2:  :secret:  don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. 

but yay for JALIDA and everyone else on that list! WOW! 

I'm also excited for Ka Badin. 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I think we won't be getting any news on Ka Badin till April when its air?? Ah.... that's 2 more months!! This is really killing me!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
I think we won't be getting any news on Ka Badin till April when its air?? Ah.... that's 2 more months!! This is really killing me!!

Well, right now, it's already almost March, so I would count it as 1 month and a half.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
For sure it'll air in April because NNS will be airing in June, so no way they'll delay this lakorn to the second half of the year. They delayed it long enough, just gotta wait for LSR to air to get more details on this lakorn. 

I don't think they will delay it again. They BETTER NOT! Exactly! They've delayed it enough. Trying to torture us, fans.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Some pics of MJ since I miss them hehe

I heard this is the ending scene

Love this pic! Matt leave him alone haha

She's so freaking tall lol

She IS tall. I thought she's the same height as Mint, but looking at the height of her standing next to James made me realized she's taller than Mint and Yaya (Yaya's tall as well). and maybe taller than Patricia as well lol.

chulie

sarNie Egg
you ladies are making me wannna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i neeeeeeeed this drama in my life!!! ahhhhhhhhhh is it really april? just a few more weeks? *heavens*

sarNie Adult
Perhaps we should also look at what's airing at the other channels on April to see how Ch3 would want to defeat the competition. I don't know how companies choose the shows they choose to air on certain time slots but in our country, the shows in the other channel is a big factor. Though like the rest of you, I want to see Ka Badin soon! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't know if CH3 will air Ka Badin after Lom Son Ruk  because it's so close to Bang Rajun which will end this Monday and has received very good buzz.    According to Yaya at the merit with Nadech on February 15th, she said NNS will air after Nadech's lakorn which is LSR.     NNS just closed filming not too long ago so I don't know if they were done with editing.    Again, nothing is confirmed so we'll have to wait and see which teasers will come out in the next few weeks.             

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I feel bad for James and I don't know if Pe Ae can do anything about it.    All the actors from Khune Chai series already had 1 to 3 lakorns on aired and are filming right now.    CH3 just has too many newbies and also promoted supports and rais to leads, but I'm glad James will have an opportunity to work with Anne.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I feel so bad for him because he worked really hard for this lakorn. Like he went to classes, practiced all the moves and stunts, etc. He took this lakorn seriously, yet they keep delaying the airing for this lakorn. It's because Ch3 is over crowded with so much newbies that it's getting hard to see our favorites onscreen. I wish Ae would do something about it but I guess he can't do much. At least working with Anne is a great step in his career, which can lead him to greater opportunities and work. Now if James had a lakorn that aired after Chai Pee I can understand but we're not getting anything from his lakorn wise, it's gonna be two years and that's way too long...

I know right, we haven't even seen him on-screen in lakorns for two years now. I feel bad for him as well, he's basically one of the few newbies out there that had not being seen on-screen for this long years. JJ already have like 3-5 lakorns already, Bomb has probably 4 or 5 lakorns now, other newbies also have more than 3 lakorns already, but JMA... sigh*