[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol i got sick too! And not to mention the height was scary
I thought I would be scared of the height but it wasn't that bad. Now the smell is off putting. I have no idea why people want to sleep in a resort with that smell all day long. After an hour there I was ready to head back to the hotel.

Unfortunately....there are a lot of girls nowadays that are like Bua. Where money and status are what will be enough. Hell, most N'eks in real life are like that lol.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I have so many doubts.
Does it mean that even after 9 years, Bua will be unmarried??
Consider Lamduan was 18 when she grew up. Plus 9 years. That's 27. Isn't that age too old to get married in old days??   :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
No, lumduan wasn't 18 yet when Haym's family got demoted. Shes at most 15-16. When they meet again, she'll be around 20. And waited 5 years which is 24-25. If my time line is correct and makes sense.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So I am all caught up now. Had to go back and watch without fwd to make sure this really is a good lakorn. My finding is: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There's still few things I have issues with like Matt's talking lol. Sometime her thai sounds uh Nur, I just had to laugh when she start to talk nur. Jame's fighting skill was beautiful. It was firm and quick, however it wasn't as strong as the BR gang. Can't wait to see how much he improves later. I still find it funny that Matt calls James p but it's ok, they're cute haha.

So love this lakorn!!!! So glad it's James and Matt. :kiss2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Age is confusing lol Thank you :)
tgamber said:
No, lumduan wasn't 18 yet when Haym's family got demoted. Shes at most 15-16. When they meet again, she'll be around 20. And waited 5 years which is 24-25. If my time line is correct and makes sense.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I never thought that the Tun Chai can be gay... I was thinking that the girl that talks to Bua was his secret mistress. Lol hmm, this is interesting. Bua said that if she can't find anyone equal to or greater than Haym in status, she won't settle. Which is why she probably ends being a spinster. I hope she does. No one should ever live with her. She's so conniving.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I just don't like Bua not hate. She just wants to have a better life. We all hate her because she broke Haym's heart. She does work hard for her goal. Human beings are selfish. Lamduan is holding onto her love for Haym and Haym is also holding onto having a better life for his mom and serving country. Nobody is free of attachment and desires (kile).

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Bua annoys me first with her smile, it's so force and fake when it's supposed to look normal. Then her selfishness disgust me even more (especially later in the story). I don't really mind that she broke Haym's heart because she's supposed to in order for Haym and Lamduan to be together. It's just her beliefs that she must have a better life when it's not like she's poor that disgust me.  Her family is pretty wealthy, she's also the niece of someone pretty high up (I think equivalent to an earl or baron), so she's not poor that she must seek a better life. Haym is different, at the moment he is dirt poor was a slave actually so yes he should want to seek a better life for his mom then even a better status to be equal to Lamduan.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think Bua annoys me first with her smile, it's so force and fake when it's supposed to look normal. Then her selfishness disgust me even more (especially later in the story). I don't really mind that she broke Haym's heart because she's supposed to in order for Haym and Lamduan to be together. It's just her beliefs that she must have a better life when it's not like she's poor that disgust me.  Her family is pretty wealthy, she's also the niece of someone pretty high up (I think equivalent to an earl or baron), so she's not poor that she must seek a better life. Haym is different, at the moment he is dirt poor was a slave actually so yes he should want to seek a better life for his mom then even a better status to be equal to Lamduan.

Agree with everything you said. Bua is just selfish. It's not like she lacks in anything.
I think her mom mentioned that her Uncle (mom's brother) is a Jao Khun. Not sure what rank that is but it's equal to Haym's father.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For those interested in CH3 ratings June 1 -7:

Mon - Tue:    MLF - Krating.....5.4/5.7

Wed - Thu:   Neung Nai Seung -  6.5/6.1

Fri - Sun:      Ka Badin - 3.0/4.0/4.3

ps:    Ka Badin on Friday got 3.0 because it aired an hour later.     The ratings didn't reflect the many good feed back from viewers at Pantip.

credit Pantip

rehann

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
I never thought that the Tun Chai can be gay... I was thinking that the girl that talks to Bua was his secret mistress. Lol hmm, this is interesting. Bua said that if she can't find anyone equal to or greater than Haym in status, she won't settle. Which is why she probably ends being a spinster. I hope she does. No one should ever live with her. She's so conniving.
yeah i believe they heard your wish.... as according to summary... bua will be out from wang after all her plans flop... and living in wang not as simple as she thought... her plan with mhen wiset also will backfire... hahaha serve her right...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you Vimalee.
Vimalee said:
Fri - Sun:      Ka Badin - 3.0/4.0/4.3

ps:    Ka Badin on Friday got 3.0 because it aired an hour later.     The ratings didn't reflect the many good feed back from viewers at Pantip

I thought this week they'll have more ratings. I think people will watch it when Haym meets Lamduan again.

cecilia

Staff member
I honestly wish that it's the weekend again just because I want to see Haym and Lamduan's future together :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So I've been MIA & a silent reader for a minute, but I just couldn't help it anymore. I had to comment. Matt is an AMAZING cryer...OMG! Everytime she cries, I cry. She cries so beautifully too. And James, can you believe this is only his second drama?!! The boy can deliver flawlessly!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
Agree with everything you said. Bua is just selfish. It's not like she lacks in anything.
I think her mom mentioned that her Uncle (mom's brother) is a Jao Khun. Not sure what rank that is but it's equal to Haym's father.
Bua is all about status/title. It's not necessarily money that she's after.