[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Step

Mrs James Ma
The thing that he was tying around. I'll have to watch it again. Cos I missed some scenes cos of bad signals
tgamber said:
I think it's more like scarf. I'm not sure of boran clothes.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm laughing at what James said on TS. He said he understands modern wedding night but not this and Matt said he was shivering. For what? :whahuh:   Or may be they edited and cut all those scenes cos James was shivering too much  :loool:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love love love how p'ek mansaai n'rai in here. It's not like other period lakorns where they fall for n'rai's tears and tactics. Haym constantly ignores, talks back, and confronts Bua about her past and present actions. He really dislikes the girl! Lamduan and Haym has such a strong and trusting relationship. Even when he did wrong, Lamduan forgave him because she knows that he didn't mean it. I was going to hate the drunk scene but I liked the purpose of it. It showed how much trust they have in one another. If this was another lakorn, I'm sure they'll add more misunderstandings between our pranangs and take the opportunity to make Bua stir up trouble between them. I can picture her demanding Haym take responsibility for his actions. I can also picture Lamduan feeling sorry for her sister and allowing Haym to make Bua his second wife just to resolve things. Yes guys, this kind of story has  happened in other period lakorns and I'm glad Khun Pin didn't take the same route! They show monogamy at its best in here and I totally am praising it because back during this time, polygamy was quite common with men having many wives; they even wifed both sisters.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Haym is a such a good husband. Usually in that period, men get their way & can have many wives & mistresses. He's so true to Lamduan & considerate of her feelings. My cheeks hurt from smiling. The night & morning after...so romantic. Beautifully executed.

At this point, Bua doesn't even bother me anymore because Haym is so good at shutting her up.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Oh darn I was hoping for less clothing for the morning after. Their relationship is very healthy and mature. Bua living with them making complaints really did pissed off Haym and she needed to be put back in her place. stupid girl.

Why do I feel like they're going to rush the ending? Bua hasn't stopped her shenanigans, Meun Wichit is still coocoo, that Khun luang dude is still out there, trouble with England, we haven't seen the elephant's baby yet, and last but not least Haym and Lamduan's baby boy and girl. :( ughh show arai wah?! Taking forever to get to the good parts!

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
i really hope they dont rush the ending i still want more haym and lumduan scenes ... cant wait for hayms reaction wen he finds out laumduan is pregnant ♥

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Excited to watch today's episode! 
I saw the preview for tomorrow and UGH.... Haym in jail again. They really love throwing him in jail.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
His trial was told in tawee pope. Thought that was pretty cool.

What really? I thought it was about like.. "Por Yod something something" Can't remember the full name. Or is it the same person but they're just using different names?