[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Whao....ninja moves...haha

Love the recent couple pix, they look adorable! JMA is so lucky ..pair w/Mint and now MAtt

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I trust Miss "body" Matt acting and ability to connect with her costar.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
Ahem!!!! Back off ladies, JMA is all mine!!! Loved him so much in Ronnapee and still love him. So back off! hehe
okay sure since i have P'Rome 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I'll adore him from afar. It's the safest solution for me. Haha wouldn't want to fight with you girls. He's worth fighting for though!! LOL.
But I can't wait to see how this turns out with his great acting and effort he puts into acting.
ip.smilez said:
JMA looks like a little boy next to Matt with her hair cut. Hehe she'll have to wear a wig during filming ^^ The rai and JMA look good together tho. Ain't goin lie lol
LOL. Smilez! You totally took the words out of my mouth. James does look good with that rai. No kidding either. ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
All other gentlemen of Jutathep already lakorns aired after the series, Great in Samee, Pope in SMTT now, James Ji in RST, Bomb soon for Cubic, and then JMA... a long time to go. :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:
Pope will also have another one pairing with Chompoo 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ janajelly1 first comment on justin beiber, lol, funny comment. I agree, he looks better on suit! I think all men do most of the time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Really? Just started filming? I thought they been filming already.
they are doing a workshop kind of thing like when Tv Scene did with Khun Seuk they will probably start the full process after the opening ceremony