[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Sweet_JJ said:
Why are the episodes an hour long now? Lol.

Man so glad I had low expectations for this lakorn, otherwise I would probably not even go past the first episode lol.

they have like a soccer game after wards or something, but i think tomr episode will be the usual length 2 hr

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@xcinsationalx I think last weeks were mostly 3s in Bangkok. Compare that with Bang Rajun. Theyre at 5s and 6s.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
@xcinsationalx I think last weeks were mostly 3s in Bangkok. Compare that with Bang Rajun. Theyre at 5s and 6s.
Thanks! Sad that the lakorn isn't doing too well. But to be honest considering how popular BR seems to be and for it to only be in 5-6s I can't expect this series to be higher. Nothing major has happened from the episodes I've seen (haven't watched this week yet). Mint is adorable in the lakorn. Boy is adorable in the lakorn and the little girl is adorable. Cuteness alone however isn't gonna carry this lakorn so hopefully they step up their game the story gets stronger. I honestly do not want to see Mint take the blame like Khun Tu did with Marie when her lakorn with Boy did not play out how she wanted. Love to the Extreme with James and Punch was another example of the lakorn where the storyline produced could've been better. The leads even had chemistry but it wasn't well utilized. Unless the actors or actresses are just plain awful (which Boy and Mint have proven from past work they are not) the fate of lakorns rests on the producer, director and writers to make a story people want to see. Blaming it on the actors/actresses is nonsense. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Well the ratings i gave were for Bangkok only and since not all Bangkok residents have the digital cable thing yet(thats what i heard since ch3's dispute with the cable company) therefore the ratings for ch3 lakorns in Bangkok is expected to be low. KTWJ is just lower And less interesting.

I feel there are just too many characters intertwining. An individual is having a problem with someone who is also connected to another someone who that other someone have some kind of beef with a whole new person.

TubbyTinker

OHOaddict said:
I feel there are just too many characters intertwining. An individual is having a problem with someone who is also connected to another someone who that other someone have some kind of beef with a whole new person.
Agree!!! I just want to give up but I think its ending in 2 weeks or so

TubbyTinker

hahha i find it so funny how KTWJ and PLF aired at the same time and is ending on the same day. WS and HP are airing same day too, March 20 lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
:eek:fftopic: :secret: i cant wait to watch WS!! omg i havent seen any of Pancake's lakorn since Tawee Pope. I always end up rewatching that one...

If there are 6 eps left then the show needs to kick its pace up because its already ep 9 and not a whole lot of things are getting resolved yet. :baby:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sweet_JJ said:
Not really feeling any chemistry between Boy and Mint, it feels more like a brother-sister chemistry.

Strangely, I don't watch this but I felt like this somehow!
I see tidbits of it while my parents watch it.

Boy & Mint sadly don't have that man&woman chemistry...

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i think because of the producing maybe iam little biased since i love chalida but really all her lakorns she had chemistry with her co-star even bomb 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Sweet_JJ said:
I haven't felt any man-woman chemistry between Chalida and her co-stars since James. Bomb was too stiff for my liking, although they do have better offscreen chemistry and Boy-Chalida give off a bro-sis aura. Hopefully her and Mario will be sizzling hot.

I think she'll have good chemistry with Mario. No one can resist those smoldering eyes of O, 5555 it's true though. Plus they aren't that close off screen, they won't have that bro-sis vibe. Mint & Boy are just too close and they've already got a "family-like" vibe. I know they are actors and all that and they should be able to exude affectionate feeling as man&woman, but as a viewer I really don't feel their chemistry. (Others might, of course)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:

I think she'll have good chemistry with Mario. No one can resist those smoldering eyes of O, 5555 it's true though. Plus they aren't that close off screen, they won't have that bro-sis vibe. Mint & Boy are just too close and they've already got a "family-like" vibe. I know they are actors and all that and they should be able to exude affectionate feeling as man&woman, but as a viewer I really don't feel their chemistry. (Others might, of course)
I was thinking the same thing! Mint and Boy are close like siblings in real life and it seems to show on screen, or perhaps we're so used to seeing them that way we're biased. Either way I don't think Mint and Mario should have that issue. But then again I've been waiting for Chario forever so I'm excited to see them regardless lol. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree w/everyone. ...I do adore sarit and nikki..wish they develop more...too many sm scene but I like em..lol at her book selection : Steve Jobs bio, haunting and all men are asshole hahaha...

Sarit is impress and attracted by her bit he's blinded by his "ideal" women

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I still watch it. I watch it for the kid though. lol . Maybe they will have more chemistry later when the situation with the kid and parent. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@spanky me too im watching it for the two noobs And no relationship development still! Ughh as for me Chang and Kaiwan, i feel icky when i think about them. Holding hands? No spark! Kissing cheeks? No butterflies in my tummY!
Did you guys see the part where Sarit was drunk breakdancing? Hahahhahahahahaha that was so funny as in "ooh he's not really good".

TubbyTinker

lol to me, even though Boy and Mint dont have any sizzling chemistry of any sort, I still find them cute? lol idk, in my perspective, an onscreen couple can still look cute together even if they dont have any chemistry, idk if it makes sense...anywho HP is set to air after this on March 15 so that means this has 2 episodes left, like yay...I wouldnt say I'm enjoying this lakorn, well I did in the beginning but it went downhill towards the middle, but it's not so bad either plus I need to clear my cue for the weekends now hahha