[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
I am on to ep 13 trying to watch the whole ep, but find myself losing interest and skipping forward..its not holding my interest. how is everyone else finding it?

Please if anyone has the ratings can they please post them , many thanks in advance.

sammypanda

sarNie Egg
omg totally off topic and irrelevant but i couldn't help it but did anyone notice the jacket mint wore in ep 13 on the bike?! it was the one she wore in Neur Mek 2 :O sorry i was the biggest MTEAM shipper i couldnt help it :(

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Finally this lakorn ended!! Omg, it was bad, it started off good but went downhill towards the middle. If it wasn't for Mint & Boy, I think I would have quit long time ago. Is it a lakorn I would want to rewatch in the future, probably not lol. Let's hope mint's next project is better

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
finally finished this lakorn, no chemistry from beginning to end, didnt make me laugh, didnt make me feel anything except want to fast forward,skip a few eps and i felt like didnt miss anything..thank goodness its ended, so painfully boring.

Boy P carried this drama from beginning to end..i felt weird that kai warn had to call her love interest 'uncle'..kinda creepy if you ask me.I hope wave tv does a better job next time.

Mint fans dont hate me but she doesnt have the nang ek 'aura' , i thought she would improve from cubic but she hasn't.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I finished it in 2 days, and omg this lakorn was such a waste of time
There were instances where I thought it was leading to something good, and it never did
The ending was horrible too
The only thing that captivated me was kaiwarn's mum and her crew, and just seeing Mint on the screen again

dariey

sarNie Adult
my,my i have abandon this lakorn for so long.sadly i really can't get through when i can't understand a thing what they said.feel sorry for pimtdao.might go through this once again just for her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
TubbyTinker said:
Finally this lakorn ended!! Omg, it was bad, it started off good but went downhill towards the middle. If it wasn't for Mint & Boy, I think I would have quit long time ago. Is it a lakorn I would want to rewatch in the future, probably not lol. Let's hope mint's next project is better
Really. It was actually Boy and Chalida that I couldn't watch this lakorn any more. There was zero chemistry. This is actually Chalida first time where she has no chemistry with her pra ek. Plus the entire cast had no chemistry. Chalida's character's brother should have taken on the supposedly gay role because to me, he had this gay aura lol 

I don't find Chalida's acting the problem here. It's the entirely everything that went wrong. It was decent the first episode but it just didn't go anywhere. I think I will now avoid Khun Tu's lakorn and Wave Media. I don't know what is worse, this or Ruk Sudrit.