Matcha kinda looks like Yaya right here

C: chaIg

Third couple? Mawin and Lita

C: litaig

Newbies Matcha and Lita from WaveMedia productions

Minnie and Lita

C: litaig

WaveMedia Pro. Newbies

Mark Pakeeya* Matcha* Khun Tu, Lita* Toey* and Mawin. Btw. Mawin is k'Tu's bf ^^ you've prob seen him in some lakorns already (; he is currently in Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai with Rome and Matt playing as a katoey. He was also in Tara Himalai as one of Aum's men. Tu and Mawin also owns an ig shop that sells clothing, bags, scarves etc with their beloved cats as the design. Cuteee

C: tuig

Mark and Boy

C: Markig

KTWJ CAST & CREW

C: masssoluckyig

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wave Media can't handle 2 couple and they are adding in a third? I hope Tu will learn her lesson from RS lol none of the girl is bbf with her right? I hope not or I might end up not liking them. Tu totally ruined Wawwa for me. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Wave Media can't handle 2 couple and they are adding in a third? I hope Tu will learn her lesson from RS lol none of the girl is bbf with her right? I hope not or I might end up not liking them. Tu totally ruined Wawwa for me. 
I'm positive she's close to the newbies she casted because they've attended some recent events together. All three of them seem to also be under WaveMedia like Mark. Ughhhhhhh don't get me started on RS ! I still can't get over the fact how Wawwa got more on screen time than the leading couple!!! Smh. Until now, I haven't even dare finish the last episode.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Smilez that makes the two of us. I can't bring myself to finish RS. I stopped following Tu on IG LOL so I wouldn't know if she is friends with the newbies. I just hope they can act. For now I will give the newbies the benefit of the doubt.

To me Matcha looks more like a cross between Namfon P and Patricia.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
We need Punch and JJ in another drama but under a new production ! I never followed Tu before lol after the fitting, I went on Mark's ig and discovered that they're under WaveMedia. Then I saw pictures of them together at events. We're on the same boat ^^ but eehhh, I'm tired of newbies haha Yahh she does look like Namfon too. Please start shooting soon -_-

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was like Matcha is a twin? Then realize she edited her pic haha

Matcha and Mint wearing Homer Collection by Tu&Mawin

C: matcha ig

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Matcha looks a lot like Namfon Patcharin. But dang, three couples? Chalida and Boy better get more screen time, if this is a screw up like RS since K'Tu's bf is in here, I'll be so mad, considering that Chalida is my bias is in here and I want her and Boy to have more screen time.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
fun said:
That's odd. I don't think it has to do with how many post. You should ask Darv but he will probably take a month to reply lol 

Fun, I sent him a message. Hehe, I'll have to wait and see how long it will take him to reply back. :lol: He's been pretty quick in the past. :thumbsup:

cool :) said:
.. I'm fine with like two couples but maaan! Imagining three kills me already lmfao :ghehe: :no:

Cool! :cry1: Where have you been?! :smack: Shoot, I've missed you! :kiss3: Same here, I'm ok with two couples, too, but three is a crowd! :yes: Only if it's done correctly, but for the most part, it just doesn't work for Thai lakorns. Too many problems and unnecessary characters!

Heidi said:
Matcha looks a lot like Namfon Patcharin. But dang, three couples? Chalida and Boy better get more screen time, if this is a screw up like RS since K'Tu's bf is in here, I'll be so mad, considering that Chalida is my bias is in here and I want her and Boy to have more screen time.

Agree, Heidi; more screen time for Boy and Chalida, please! :worthy:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@maiko, omg! Right?! All those unnecessary characters are so unnecessary! 555 obviously but anywaays :loool: only when they ARE the only thing that makes the lakorn better in some way but ehh most of em just takes up time lol and I missed you too girl! 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cool :) said:
@maiko, omg! Right?! All those unnecessary characters are so unnecessary! 555 obviously but anywaays :loool: only when they ARE the only thing that makes the lakorn better in some way but ehh most of em just takes up time lol and I missed you too girl! 

Right! :yes: Instead of the unimportant side characters' problems, focus on the pra'nangs and their problems, please! The whole story should revolve around them, not the side characters. :p Eek! I'm glad you're back again, dear Cool! :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :kiss:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I only watched a couple minutes of RS (yeah basically only like the opening credits haha) so I can't really compare :shrug:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Usually I love lakorns with a lot of couples because it's a different romance for each couple and it's refreshing, but yeh for this specific lakorn, I think 3 is overdoing it.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I also don't know how k'Tu will incorporate three love stories in KTWJ because obv the second pairing in RS overpowered Punch/JJ on-screen time. Hrmm..

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Off topic, but does Mint have a boyfriend? It says she's in a relationship on her wiki profile? I thought she doesn't?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
bellherr said:
Off topic, but does Mint have a boyfriend? It says she's in a relationship on her wiki profile? I thought she doesn't?
People are too quick to base what Khun May Mae said about Mint "talking to someone" as she is "in a relationship." So NO, Mint is not in a relationship as of right now although we all know that it's pretty obv that she is talking to Pupa. Mint didn't come out to give an interview about it; not that I know of haha And if Mint did come out to say that she is in one and we happened to miss it, someone please help clarify that for us. ^_^

Whootwhoot KTWJ already started filming !

Cr: ktwjig

C: love_chalidaig

C: boy ig