[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Vang. If you can, please untag James Jirayu's name. LOL. Thx to your aunt anyway na.   :) Love the convo.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wave Media huh, this lakorn is in good hand! Sad tat Mint is not in here but hey it not util next year, so still have hope hehehe

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sweet_09 said:
Wave Media huh, this lakorn is in good hand! Sad tat Mint is not in here but hey it not util next year, so still have hope hehehe
I think you got Mint mixed up with James. Mint would still be in here if Tu Piyawadee gets her first choice nang aek. However, James being in this project is merely a widespread assumption/misconception. From what I gather, the pra aek should be a little older, like around Great or Boy's age. So James Jirayu's name should not have been tagged here.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@spanky

I posted a pic in the previous page but you may have missed it. The pic is from Wic 3 last year around July. Sometime in the summer.

mintwix said:
It's true Tu mentioned James Jirayu in the same article but no where in the article did she say she will be pairing Chalida with James. This is just a widespread assumption and misconception. And everyone eats it up. (I can actually find scientific evidence from psychological researches and experiments to explain why this becomes so common. 555555)

What Tu said is that she is currently in the process of contacting Chalida about the lakorn Kaew Tah Wan Jai. That's all. In addition, according to another source, Kaew Tah Wan Jai won't begin filming till next year in 2014. That's at least six months from now.

Tu: "I've seen her since she was a child of 13 years old. Now, she's grown up to be a lady. So truly beautiful."

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like wave media and tu but they literally need help in ending their lakorns.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
mintwix said:
I think you got Mint mixed up with James. Mint would still be in here if Tu Piyawadee gets her first choice nang aek. However, James being in this project is merely a widespread assumption/misconception. From what I gather, the pra aek should be a little older, like around Great or Boy's age. So James Jirayu's name should not have been tagged here.
Thanks for correcting me Mintwix...anyways even tho James Jirayu is out, hope it Someone newer, someone she havent pair up with...cherring on da sideline for Mint comfirmation and a new pra'ek for ours girl....

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Sweet_09 said:
Thanks for correcting me Mintwix...anyways even tho James Jirayu is out, hope it Someone newer, someone she havent pair up with...cherring on da sideline for Mint comfirmation and a new pra'ek for ours girl....
I hope after Chai Pee she chooses James Ma for Mint hehehehe. Lol I really want to see JM again after KCR.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Ohh,, i just started a thread about this, didn't see that someone already made a thread. will ask the admin to delete my thread. 
the praek is nadech. the producer already confirm it ^^

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
AHHHHHHHHH! OH, MY GOSH!!!! :faint: :eyetwitch: :eek: :shock2: Eek! Awh, Chalida and Nadech!!!! I may finally get to see Nalida!!! :wub: Hehehe, well, I woke up to some very good and exciting news! :D Looking forward to 100% confirmation (AKA fitting/opening ceremony pictures :D)!!! Whoot whoot! :woot2: Trying not to get overly excited, but I am nevertheless! :) Chalida and Nadech would look great together! Thank you, Cookiies! ^_^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Omg no way!! Mint and Nadech! I hope this is true, been waiting for this pair for forever hahaha. Sounds like a sweet and romantic lakorn.