[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Eeek Chalida and Nadech!!! A dream come true...if it true...doubting atm dont know y :( let wait for a clip...yeah tat always make my hope high...a clip :) but happy and excited tat all these year of waiting for i see my Chalida and Nadech name mention :teary:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Hopefully nothing changes! YAY! Chalida and Nadech!!!!! Been waiting for these two pair up for the longest time!!!!!  :heart: NALIDA!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i hope its true i have been waiting for so long for this two to pair 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
fantastic_27 said:
I hope Nalida will be comfortable because they all are besties! Lol. What if Nadech got to kiss Mint b4 marky!!! Owwwww!!! Lol.

Good! That'd serve him right for letting her get snatched up by the guys. :bhehe: Well, we'll just have to wait now for further confirmation. Praying that it's really Chalida! Please.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
fanny said:
I hope it's true. Cute pair. This is remake of Chompoo and Au Panu's lakorn. I like this lakorn I remembered watching this lakorn it was cute and relaxing.

was it a good lakorn?

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Mint Chalida better had not ruin this chance!!!!! i swear!! this could be a BIG one for her!! <3
I'm sooo excited!! please mint, confirmed this ALREADYY! :dance3:

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
AWWWWW :cry: :cry:  that means, we wont get James Ma and Mint Chalidaa for his new lakorn!! that sucks!! now we get to see him with a new PAIRING!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :yuck: forever Khun Ronnapee & Pliengkwan!

other than that, I'm excited!!! for this new LAKORN! but doesnt nadech already have a rumored lakorn with taew?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
: ( dammit I want my NALIDA! Hope it's really confirm

simplysweet

Simplysweet
sigh....i knew i shouldn't have gotten too excited this morning. this always happens to every lakorn Chalida is link to.

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Yes!!! A dream come true!! Cant wait for the fitting :) been waiting sooooo long for them to pair up :) hope nothing changes tho.....

cool :)

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi ,fantastic_27,and Bellherr brot me here O_O omgawd I'm dead. This is like sooo awesome. Man. I'm too excited. Nalida :heart: they're so beautiful :cry: hope nothing changes!

@Maiko, lol girl u said what was on my mind 555 . Nadech can just snatch that kiss from Mark . Haha I still love mteam tho but yaa. NADECH GO FOR IT . WAIT he has to give Yaya a kiss first tho Lmfao :ghehe:

Edit: man hopes down already :no: oh wells I'm used it it -_- but still , lets hope for the best :yes: