[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I'm not overly crazy for Boy, but he and Chalida would make an interesting pairing! New pairing! :clap: Chalida is lucky that she gets to pair up with so many different guys.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Will since Nadech and Mint having seclude conflict I would like Great, my handsome man in here. He is too darn cute!!! Missing him already :teary: but if not here are da others.

- Pope Thanawat
- Aum Atichart
- Rome Patchata

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
I'm not overly crazy for Boy, but he and Chalida would make an interesting pairing! New pairing! :clap: Chalida is lucky that she gets to pair up with so many different guys.

I agree, Chalida is very lucky. She's not always paired up with the same person, which makes it really nice. Although, I do wish to see her with a specific someone again soon. She has great chemistry with everyone that she pairs up with.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
sweetie-dara said:

I agree, Chalida is very lucky. She's not always paired up with the same person, which makes it really nice. Although, I do wish to see her with a specific someone again soon. She has great chemistry with everyone that she pairs up with.
Ay, tat I have to agreed! She looked great with everyone she paired up with! And had chem with each one of them! :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
thanks so much for the update. been waiting for a confirmation for ever. 
i'm so happy that she get's to change her pra eaks.
I've been wanting to see her with boy, i never thought it would be this lakorn though, 

can't wait to see all their pic's and bts and the lakorn. I hope Wave Media does well on this lakorn. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ive always wanted them and I have super excited...I can't wait for the KTWJ fitting... I wanna c Mint and Boy already with them ccuutteeee KTWJ pictures and there will be so many of boy and chalida on IG!!! OMG...!!!

nklue1

sarNie Adult
AHHHHH BOY AND MINT
I'm soooo happy that it's Boy
They would be an interesting couple
Can't wait for the fitting and for them to start filming

iheartslakorn

sarNie Egg
Hi There! I am a new user in Asian Forums. I am not that much fond of Boy Pakorn. I think the guys i listed below would be an interesting pair with Mint.

Nadech
Ken P
Phet Thakrit
Porshe
Mike Angelo
Mario Maurer

What do you peeps think?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am not too overly joyed about boy and mint alto i love em both individually.. but i will give it a benefit of doubt bc like someone mentioned and what i have notice over the yrs of Chalida. career, she has chem w everyone so far.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Like you gals, I can't wait for the fitting pics. I was hoping it was yesterday hahhaa but Nuuuuuu ....
As for the little girl who will be playing the niece, many are suggesting Nong Unda. She'll be perfect ^__^
Now Mark and Margie needa lakorn together lol 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OMGOMGOMG! :DDD I JUST FOUND THIS OUT WHEN I WENT ON BOY'S ASIANFUSE PROFILE. OMGOMGOMGOMG. LOOL! I'M EXCITED! OMG. SO MANY OMG'S. BUT THEY'RE CUTE! I LOVE BOY! ALSO LOVE MINT. THIS WILL BE SO INTERESTING! HOPE THEY BICKER A LOT. HAHA. Awe. :DDD Looking forward to this! <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If you haven't read the synopsis yet or don't have any clue what Kaew Ta Waan Jai is about, here you go :)
(CR: CHALIDA_CHINESEFCig) 

Kaiwarn, a beautiful girl comes from other provinces. She came to Bangkok to attend supermodel contest. At the same time she also has another task. To help her 
brother look for college lover. Kaiwarn met a lovely girl Modtanoi who happen to be her brother lover's child. For some reason, Kaiwarn need to live with Modtanoi and Modtanoi's uncle Chang. At the beginning, Kaiwarn doesn't want to do this but Modtanoi said Chang is gay, then he never fall in love with any women. So, it will be safe if she live with them. Because of this, Chang has to play up a gay (though he is absolutely a gay man). Kaiwarn stay with them and continue to complete the task which her brother gave to her. Kaiwarn and Chang live together everyday and night. She found out that she has different feelings to Chang. Will this beautiful silly girl (Kaiwarn) and the fake gay (Chang) make a beautiful story? 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
The synopsis sounds interesting and fun. :) I can wait for this. Lol makes me want Mteam in here but BOY and MINT!!!!! My eyes are popping out. BOYLIDA right?