[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Okay so I think Pope needs a nice woman in his life to cook for him and I volunteer because those sausages are burnt as heck.
I think you just called his mom a bad cook since his mom mostly cooks for him. Those burnt sausages might be hers. :facepalm::p

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I really like the OST from this lakorn! Its been stuck in my head. This airs at 8:20 PM in thailand right

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is Penput like. . . . not directly under Ch3? How come they have their own channel and upload their own mv??

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright Imma just post all my thoughts in one comment as we go. Bear in mind I only understand the gist of what's happening/ what they're saying:
Screenshot_20180621-132916_YouTube.jpg
Her dress looks like seaweed
Screenshot_20180621-133719_YouTube.jpg
He's a model??? I'm having my doubts, Show...
Screenshot_20180621-134116_YouTube.jpg
Alright, you've convinced me :risas3:
Screenshot_20180621-134248_YouTube.jpg
Idk what that caption reads, but my samee definitely said "Whas are you doing" :risas3:
Screenshot_20180621-134625_YouTube.jpg
This lady looks so fake. She's definitely gonna betray someone or be petty later or something
Screenshot_20180621-135620_YouTube.jpg
Making his move during the first meeting? Definitely gonna be bad guy. But it's okay since he's hot
Screenshot_20180621-135821_YouTube.jpg
WOOOOAAAAHHHH a finger rub too??? Def a playboy
Screenshot_20180621-140101_YouTube.jpg
Sitting in the very back because a) he wants to be alone and b) he thinks no one wants him near them. He's probably a little disgusted with himself, considering he killed that kid while he was on drugs.
Angsty Pope is hawt
Screenshot_20180621-140520_YouTube.jpg
Omg :risas3: I have no clue what they're talking about:thumbup:
Screenshot_20180621-141417_YouTube.jpg
Poor kid. You need new friends.
This is a prime example of why parents/family members have to be careful with easily swayed kids: sometimes in preventing them from beings stupid, you can provoke them to be even more stupid. Considering how this kid's (step?)dad is, he's probably in danger of being provoked into stupidity.
TBC...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So is peach fully a drug addict yet or is he just barely trying it out? And i understand why peach and chippys dad is acting that way but he needs to realize that acting that way is just gonna make peach behave even worse! And omg did pope really kill that young boy or did he survive?