[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Wait, what is going on? What is this list for? Lol

I was locked out of my own account for a while...there’s some kind of glitch on asianfuse and my post were being posted under ‘nattavaj’ or something...so I didn’t see any of my notifications until now...

Anyhow, #22. Thookatha, Missouri, USA

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven’t been watching any lakorns. Can’t find any subbed ones. How is this one?
Um I gave the premiere a pretty bad rating. Haha. I haven't seen 2 and 3 yet, but doesn't sound promising.

Im here too haha
Oh and you too! Haha.

You BPS ladies are acting like crazy anti-fans lol.
We are loyal fans. Haha. See what we have to sit through for the samee??

Wait, what is going on? What is this list for? Lol

I was locked out of my own account for a while...there’s some kind of glitch on asianfuse and my post were being posted under ‘nattavaj’ or something...so I didn’t see any of my notifications until now...

Anyhow, #22. Thookatha, Missouri, USA
HahH. Pope's list of wives I'm assuming.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Um I gave the premiere a pretty bad rating. Haha. I haven't seen 2 and 3 yet, but doesn't sound promising.

Oh and you too! Haha.

We are loyal fans. Haha. See what we have to sit through for the samee??

HahH. Pope's list of wives I'm assuming.
Ohhhh. Lol!!!!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes I can tolerate her, it's the annoying side characters I can't. . . . haha. Missing BPS right now. . . because I just finished Ep26 hahha.
I havent seen today's epi yet cus I've been following the news about the 13 boys but yes I so agree with you about the side characters. Man I wanted to slap Ouan's mother in law and that one idiot that is jealous of Pope. Ugh

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven’t been watching any lakorns. Can’t find any subbed ones. How is this one?
Directing's pretty good, acting's okay (except for Pope because he's AMAZING as usual. His mom is good too). Too many side characters but not so bad if you skip through them like I do :pancarta: Somebody really needed to go through the script for this and teach them how to cut back on the unnecessary drama and side stories.

Pope did get a lot more screentime in episode 2, so that's good. He really could carry the whole drama if they'd let him, that's probably the only thing that's gonna save it at this point. But they don't even give him enough screentime to carry the drama.

This is my first lakorn with Chippy, and I'm not enamored so far. She's pretty average. Her acting's got no bite to it.

Yeah right now the only thing keeping me watching is Pope's hotness. It makes everything worth it :angel10: