[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Same exact thoughts on the nose. Sometime I don’t see it & don’t mind. then one angle and its like right there & you can’t seem to miss it & unsee it. Chippy’s isn’t as bad as Preem but they both work it somehow which I think is good.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@17:50

"Ok just a snippet, not words per words. Just gonna do the more important things

This is his first time shooting with Preaw. He said he hasn't been doing photo shoots for a while. She asked if he's nervous he said not really cus he did shoots with the channels. They asked about his future work with Bella. He confirmed Prom Likit. As for the others he's waiting to see which lakorns the elder wants him to play and with whom. He talked about his next role that it's not easy cus he never even smoke cigs so to be addicted to drugs are hard to imagine. He said it's all drama no comedy."
Credit: @KitKat516

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
To add more he said, he doesn't have the perspective of someone who is a drug addict. How they found enjoyment from it or how it affect the person mentally so he had to use a lot of imaginations from the images he seen. That was what was hard. oh and also he mention that the elder said this lakorn might air sooner.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
To add more he said, he doesn't have the perspective of someone who is a drug addict. How they found enjoyment from it or how it affect the person mentally so he had to use a lot of imaginations from the images he seen. That was what was hard. oh and also he mention that the elder said this lakorn might air sooner.
I het it's hard. I wonder if he tried it. Heheeh.

Glad it'll be airing soon!!! I wanna see Pope so bad. I'm worried though because that means after it airs we won't see him until. . . 2 yrs time since he isn't filming anything currently! Nooo.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
From my understanding I think it's like getting over or crossing over something so grand, like a near impossible place/universe. I think. I heard my grandmother said it a few times but I never thought to really ask.
Hmm. So there's no literal translation??

From using an online translation:
Kharm = crossover
See Tarn = on time color
Don = ?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
SeeTarnDon is one word.

Ok so I was curious and went searching for the meaning. SeeTarnDon is a mystical lake between two mountains.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SeeTarnDon is one word.

Ok so I was curious and went searching for the meaning. SeeTarnDon is a mystical lake between two mountains.
Ahhh. Makes sense! So if we were to give this lakorn an English title what would it be? I'm trying to add an English title on the wiki page. Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh. Makes sense! So if we were to give this lakorn an English title what would it be? I'm trying to add an English title on the wiki page. Haha.
I have no clue because it's more of a metaphor describing the hardship the praek has to go through and now he is to help the nangek brother go through it? Did they also use it to name the place that help the praek get over his substance abuse?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have no clue because it's more of a metaphor describing the hardship the praek has to go through and now he is to help the nangek brother go through it? Did they also use it to name the place that help the praek get over his substance abuse?
Hmm. I don't know .Hahaha. Thanks for sharing the info!!