[Ch3] Khon Neua Duang (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so ananda is confirmed for this lakorn? there was so many lakorns directors wanted him in.. hmm.. i love him, he's a great actor and all.. but i want him with some older n'eks..
Ananda his like Yaya big brother just like when Mint with Pope in TD
Ananda and Pope are about the same age they both at 30 now

tinah

sarNie Coma
i doubt that ananda would be in this lakorn cause he always have a movie lined up and he get more money for that than being in a lakorn

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^^ what??? pope is 30? what? i thought he was barely in his mid-30s @_@ where have i been.. gotta go research now lol.

edit: lmao.. i didnt realize that tinah, cupid & i posted at similar time..

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
yeah pope is aging so well! he was born on December 1982, that makes him turning 29 this year. I can't believe it myself! Pope is even older than rome

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
yeah pope is aging so well! he was born on December 1982, that makes him turning 29 this year. I can't believe it myself! Pope is even older than rome

I know right ! He is older than Rome but he looks younger lol
And Boy is Rome's age! Up until now,
I am still shocked lol

off topic ><

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know right ! He is older than Rome but he looks younger lol
And Boy is Rome's age! Up until now,
I am still shocked lol

off topic ><
Pope his 2 years older than Rome and Boy so that makes them 28 and Pope is 30 this is
counting the 2011 and Chinese Asian months year but ur right Rome and Boy looks older
than Pope Rome to me he can pass as 33 i think P'Boy can also
Pope his 30 no wonder they consider him playing the 3rd oldest from the 5 Brothers Series

ha smilez i am :eek:fftopic: too na ja

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
ananda is freaking hot.
haha, usually i get turned off by moles and such too, but ananda is the only one i can over look.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmfao.. whoa.. i meant to say that pope looks like he's in his mid-20's not 30's lol.. anyways, he looks good for his age :D

and lol i think boy still looks young, it's just his mustache that makes him older looking :) but aigoo, to think that my dear BARGIE has a 5-6 year gap teehee.. i don't mind at all :D

it's hilarious how we went off-topic from ananda to pope to rome & boy lol... :tease:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ananda is like... A1 sauce...mustard...or Veggies?? haha he's is an "Acquired" taste...once you get older you'll see how unbelievably handsome this man is...hahaha when I first saw him in Shutter I was like "YUCK"...now its "yums" hahaha...its like Johnny Depp...he grows on u...

hahaha I like how Ananda is "deem" too old for Yaya but yet fans are cheering for Tik or Ken or even Rome...Rome is only like a yr younger than Ananda...as for Tik and Ken their almost 15+ yrs older than her

I hope Ananda isnt in here either his acting is too skilled for Yaya...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ananda is like... A1 sauce...mustard...or Veggies?? haha he's is an "Acquired" taste...once you get older you'll see how unbelievably handsome this man is...hahaha when I first saw him in Shutter I was like "YUCK"...now its "yums" hahaha...its like Johnny Depp...he grows on u...

hahaha I like how Ananda is "deem" too old for Yaya but yet fans are cheering for Tik or Ken or even Rome...Rome is only like a yr younger than Ananda...as for Tik and Ken their almost 15+ yrs older than her

Rome his 28 while Ananda i think his around 1 or 2 yrs older yaya is only 18, when she
pair with Rome in kularb rai narm i think his too mature for her to me they kind of look
like uncle and niece i swear all these guys they don't look their age some looks way older than age and some so shocking their figure is twice younger than their age

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

Oh my gosh! Word! Yeah I like ananda since the very beginning because I like how he maintains to stay exclusive from "lakorn world", he keeps his qualified body of works just to film insutry. I don't know but I prefer him in films than lakorn. It's not that lakorn a downgrade from film, it's just lakorn doesn't belong and get along with ananda. I haven't witnessed him in small screen tho

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hrmm considering looking at this picture
I don't think Ananda and Yaya look bad together.
hehe Yaya looks quite excited happy overwhelmed all at the same time
I would be too standing next to Ananda and Chompoo

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
You know what... I kind of want to see yaya with Charkrit also >.< Last time i saw mafia Tee ruk with Charkrit and Pat man he was so fine. His acting is great!!!!