[Ch3] Khon Neua Duang (Act Art)

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Today, they were talking about Ananda again on Barrya and NadechYaya.com, don't understand it cuz it is all Thai Lol ! But seems to be about a radio interview or something talked on the radio. So much hype about Ananda-Yaya that it would be kind of weird if no collaboration between the two occured. If not in a lakorn maybe in a movie lol...

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see them together but Ananada was like Dont come to the dark side lol So will be get to see Yaya and him together? thats my question

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Ananda his fascinated of Yaya its like his having a crush feeling on her :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
updates news from komchadluek

อนันดา - ญาญ่า คนเหนือดวง @ น่าจะชัวร์แล้น...น สำหรับละคร "คนเหนือดวง" ที่ผู้กำกับ "อ๊อฟ" พงษ์พัฒน์ เตรียมคว้าตัว อนันดา เอเวอร์ริ่งแฮม ประกบคู่ "ญาญ่า" อุรัสยา โอ้ว...ว สมหวังอนันดาเขาแหละ เม้าท์นอกจอ:พฤ. 15.มีค.55

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
updates news from komchadluek

อนันดา - ญาญ่า คนเหนือดวง @ น่าจะชัวร์แล้น...น สำหรับละคร "คนเหนือดวง" ที่ผู้กำกับ "อ๊อฟ" พงษ์พัฒน์ เตรียมคว้าตัว อนันดา เอเวอร์ริ่งแฮม ประกบคู่ "ญาญ่า" อุรัสยา โอ้ว...ว สมหวังอนันดาเขาแหละ เม้าท์นอกจอ:พฤ. 15.มีค.55
thanks Tinah oh wow this definitely Ananda and Yaya as pair P'Off has already finalised decision pairing them as pra'nang
this will start soon since Yaya nearly finished with Toranee and P'Off almost done with Margie/Mario

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thanks cupid. p'off is probably almost finish with talod sode. i really hope he gets yaya-ananda to be in this lakorn

Asy

sarNie Immature
I think Maya Tawan since Aum-Yaya already confirmed there unlike this one. Hehe.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
OMG !!! Is there hope for Ananda-Yaya still ???
I kind of gave hope after hearing Ananda on the Woodyshow saying that he did not want to work with her. It is all so confusing Lol !!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like seeing an older pra'ek with a young n'ek but not like chatchai and janie or chatchai with namfon, that was just tooo nasty looking.