[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I did not understand what Ya said but she did lay into him and roll away like I imagined lol. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode, it looks like a lot of cute scenes.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
To be fair, i think we all know at this point that Na is driven by the need to find the culprit who made her sister paralyzed. And she is literally behind enemy line, where she has to be suspicious to anyone and everyone inside that house. And let’s face it, with the way Nattaya behaved when Na bluff that she know who is the culprit, Na decided to provoke her in attempt to let Nattaya slip up more /if/ she is the real culprit.

We viewers get to decide to give Nattaya the benefit of doubts cause we watched Nattaya crying over Pipop’s body, we could empathise with her. But Na don’t. She came into that house with the perception of a ferocious Nattaya who came to wreck havoc at Ya’s house years before. We also have to see it from Sririya POV. We don’t hella know what the heck is the behind story that leads sririya and pipop together. Sririya is no angel but Why is sririya the only one who have to bear the blame? Pipop is also at fault for taking a mistress. He hurt Nattaya when he took a mistress, and he hurt sririya too when she is left alone to face the scorn with a paralyzed lower half body.

I get where you’re coming from @preetam , just have to share my two cents too.
I don’t like when females are getting solely blamed, when the reason for all these mess is Khun Pipop who is blissfully dead. This is no fate i would ever wish upon any females in the world

Not saying that she is not at fault too, Na is way too aggressive and i do hope she would like chill a little. And i want more Nattaya and khao suay scenes too pls.
It's all assumptions but what if Ya isn't really the mistress or Khao Soy's biological mom but took that part as a favor to help Pipop? DNA proved Khao Soy is his but didn't mention about her. Maybe Pipop is just really nice and helped her in the past, something big, so she is returning the favor as she feels like she "owe" him to protect his child knowing his household cannot be trusted?? Why else would Pipop make his half brother marry the "apple of his eye"? That's just gross. And maybe the apple of his eye is just Khao Soy; Ya is just the bodyguard/guardian that got caught in between the drama. Pipop probably doesn't know Ya has a identical twin. So, it makes sense that Na would have no shame parading about being the "mistress" to the family and talk down on them like nothing...lol (it was quite rude what Na did to provoke Nat) This is just all in assuming since we don't know anything at this point.

Na doesn't care much about the whole mistress part. Like her sister was never one but just pestered the household to annoy them. She's just trying to find out who the culprit is that hurt her sister.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright, finally watched the episode subbed and gosh darn it we still do not know how Pipop and Ya met. All we got is more emphasis on how much she loved him, boo, I don't need that.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
It's all assumptions but what if Ya isn't really the mistress or Khao Soy's biological mom but took that part as a favor to help Pipop? DNA proved Khao Soy is his but didn't mention about her. Maybe Pipop is just really nice and helped her in the past, something big, so she is returning the favor as she feels like she "owe" him to protect his child knowing his household cannot be trusted?? Why else would Pipop make his half brother marry the "apple of his eye"? That's just gross. And maybe the apple of his eye is just Khao Soy; Ya is just the bodyguard/guardian that got caught in between the drama. Pipop probably doesn't know Ya has a identical twin. So, it makes sense that Na would have no shame parading about being the "mistress" to the family and talk down on them like nothing...lol (it was quite rude what Na did to provoke Nat) This is just all in assuming since we don't know anything at this point.

Na doesn't care much about the whole mistress part. Like her sister was never one but just pestered the household to annoy them. She's just trying to find out who the culprit is that hurt her sister.
You know what, this kinda make sense.. wow i never saw it that way. Right off the bat we all assumed that "the apple of my eyes" is Sririya and extends to Khao Suay

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I find it weird that Khao Soy call’s both sisters Mae Ya and Mae Na. From all the lakorns I’ve watched, the kid usually calls their adopted/foster parent that. Like if the original parents died and their sister takes the kid in, they’ll call the sister Mae (name) but I could be wrong. Idk. Pipop and Ya’s relationship is sketchy at the moment since we have little to no backstory on them.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I find it weird that Khao Soy call’s both sisters Mae Ya and Mae Na. From all the lakorns I’ve watched, the kid usually calls their adopted/foster parent that. Like if the original parents died and their sister takes the kid in, they’ll call the sister Mae (name) but I could be wrong. Idk. Pipop and Ya’s relationship is sketchy at the moment since we have little to no backstory on them.
You know now that you mention it I thought that was strange as well. Like I get him calling Na Mae Na, but to call Ya Mae Ya is odd. Because most kids in lakorns usually just all their actual mother's Mae. Hmm...so many unanswered questions now.

Maybe rather an romantic love, Ya loved Pipop as a father/brother. The same way Thi loves him. Afterall, she only said he was someone she loved and respected. She never said she was in love with him. And because she wanted to repay his kindness she chose to raise his son with his actual mistress?

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
You know now that you mention it I thought that was strange as well. Like I get him calling Na Mae Na, but to call Ya Mae Ya is odd. Because most kids in lakorns usually just all their actual mother's Mae. Hmm...so many unanswered questions now.

Maybe rather an romantic love, Ya loved Pipop as a father/brother. The same way Thi loves him. Afterall, she only said he was someone she loved and respected. She never said she was in love with him. And because she wanted to repay his kindness she chose to raise his son with his actual mistress?
Exactly! That's what I've been thinking too! She doesn't seem like she's in love with him and he's a lost love. She doesn't talk about Pipop like a lover but just someone important to her. Oh, the suspense!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly! That's what I've been thinking too! She doesn't seem like she's in love with him and he's a lost love. She doesn't talk about Pipop like a lover but just someone important to her. Oh, the suspense!
Agreed, only curious thing is why they would keep the charade going now that he is gone. But I suppose it could be that they fear Pipop family will take Khao Suay away? Because if he is not Ya's biological son then it'd be pretty easily for the family to legally take him away from Ya.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Agreed, only curious thing is why they would keep the charade going now that he is gone. But I suppose it could be that they fear Pipop family will take Khao Suay away? Because if he is not Ya's biological son then it'd be pretty easily for the family to legally take him away from Ya.
It's probably about money and inheritance that's why he's fighting so hard for it for his next of kin even after his death. He was probably murdered (I think they've mentioned that earlier) after finding out something big so he rushed to change everything on his will.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay i have chills rn cause in a way everything sort of make sense!

Ya is definitely keeping a bigger secret that she didn't tell Na. So now what I'm curious about is Ya and Pipop's past and to what extend it Na's knowledge about the whole Ya-Pipop situation

Yeah pawinee is definitely the reason why Thi's mom left. Her hatred for mistresses is probably enough to stage for accident-murder pipop.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay i have chills rn cause in a way everything sort of make sense!

Ya is definitely keeping a bigger secret that she didn't tell Na. So now what I'm curious about is Ya and Pipop's past and to what extend it Na's knowledge about the whole Ya-Pipop situation

Yeah pawinee is definitely the reason why Thi's mom left. Her hatred for mistresses is probably enough to stage for accident-murder pipop.
See with Pawinee I can see why she'd attack Ya, but I can't imagine her killing her own son.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It's probably about money and inheritance that's why he's fighting so hard for it for his next of kin even after his death. He was probably murdered (I think they've mentioned that earlier) after finding out something big so he rushed to change everything on his will.
If that is why he did it then for me that's just a silly reason, why put his son at risk if he suspects his family of potential foul play? That just puts his son in unnecessary risk (by putting him in the direct line of this family). Like sure he entrusted his brother to look after Ya and his son, but dude, Thi ain't superman, if there's danger Thi can't shield them forever.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm suspecting Pawinee too, but I don't want to assume too early. I feel like they're playing with our minds. There's no doubt that Pawinee hates mistresses because her husband had one. And why is Krit still in the hospital? I swear, many days has already passed and he still hasn't been discharged. lol
Anyways, I can't wait for the next episode.

mey198

sarNie Egg
To be honest I don’t think the culprit is khun Pawinee. Yes she can shoot gun but I feel like that is something she do to release stress (bad memories of her husband’s mistress). She hates mistress but I don’t think she hate her son’s mistress to the point that she wants her dead.