[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a feeling he didn't know yet when they kissed and the scene on the bed before his phone rang. I believe Danika called him and told him about Siriya having a twin sister.

I couldn't bear seeing Thi hurting Na.. at one point with my limited Thai language comprehension, Thi said "i believed... i loved" someone pls correct me if im wrong cause Thi's face when he said it ughhh hurt me so bad

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I stopped caring for this drama after that abbrasive stunt sister disrespected the wife of the dead man. Sorry but let's be honest she every right to hate both sisters guts

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
I stopped caring for this drama after that abbrasive stunt sister disrespected the wife of the dead man. Sorry but let's be honest she every right to hate both sisters guts
Well, I do not like Ya (and I think nobody here likes her), but I do not think Na has any faults into all this mess. Well, she could pretend that it has nothing to do with her. But she loves her sister very much and she probably only knows that her sister was a mistress and she was shotted because of that. The least I would want was punishment for crime. Because no matter what, nothing justify what "they" did to Ya. She was wrong, but the moment someone shotted her, that someone is even more wrong. And, I do not know if anyone here has a sister, but I have and I am very close to her. Were are not twins, but since I was young (like 8 or 9 years old) and she was in the high school, I used to hit anyone who I thought could at some point try to hurt my sister. I remember that I hitted a guy who was speaking in a bad way about her.

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a feeling he didn't know yet when they kissed and the scene on the bed before his phone rang. I believe Danika called him and told him about Siriya having a twin sister.

I couldn't bear seeing Thi hurting Na.. at one point with my limited Thai language comprehension, Thi said "i believed... i loved" someone pls correct me if im wrong cause Thi's face when he said it ughhh hurt me so bad
Yes, he didn't know until the phone call. I'm so glad his love confession is genuine prior to knowing the truth! Too bad Na didn't have a chance to tell him the truth first. Their happiness is so short-lived!! :sad6:

Confrontation scene.
rough translation: 0:05-3:22

Thi: What do you say? Answer me!! Who are you really?
Na: Khun Thi...this is what I wanted to tell you. I'm not Siya. I'm Sina who is Siya's younger twin sister.
Thi: Why did you do this?
Na: I came here to find the culprit who hurt my sister.
Thi: By lying? Everything that you did was all a sham?
Na: Yes.
Thi: Were you having fun by deceiving a guy like me? You made me believed and made me love a heartless woman like you.
Na: Thi...
(She held his hand)
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I lied to you. I'm sorry that I disguised as my sister...but one thing you must know. My feelings for you are genuine (I've never lied about my feelings for you).

Thi: You think your easy apology will make me understand you and forgive you? Sina, listen. I don't need your apology. I don't want to listen to your excuses because I hate liars. (He pushed her down)
Get out of my life!! Get out!! I don't want to see your face ever again!

Last edited:

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Thi: You think your easy apology will make me understand you and forgive you? Sina, listen. I don't need your apology. I don't want to listen to your excuses because I hate liars. (He pushed her down)
Get out of my life!! Get out!! I don't want to see your face again![/QUOTE]

I’m so sad :// it’s hurt :(( especially, Thi hated the most ppl who lied to him , but well Na had her reasons ( so I hope he will understands her) ! Happy ending for them pliss ^^
thx for transltg!!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Thi can’t stay angry at Na for too long because he has to realize where Na is coming from. He has to realize that if he was in Na’s position, he would have done the same. Plus it’s not like she committed some big crime. She didn’t use her sister’s identity to do bad things. The only (somewhat) bad thing she did was that she put Thi through the mental torture of having feelings for his brother’s supposed mistress.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I could understand where Na came from since the beginning. Although I slightly don't agree with her harsh behavior in the beginning, she was fighting for justice for her sister. It wasn't just Ya's fault for getting involved with a married man. Pipope chose to have an affair and cheat on his wife too. The blame can't be solely on Ya only as Pipope shares the blame too. It takes 2 to tangle. Ya committed something immoral, something Na probably didn't want to get involved with but the second her sister was shot, of course she's not going to sit still. The only suspect was the Sutharak family, because Ya had been involved with that family. If no one was going to come forward for their crime, she had no choice to but go find them. If someone committed a crime against my sister, I would've done the same as Na. I would fight for justice for my sister too. Na did no wrong. She's not going to blindly trust the first wife and be nice to her. The wife would be the first suspect as she was the one that was married to the man who cheated on her with Ya. The hatred from her would be stronger than anyone else in the Sutharak household. All in all, both sides are wrong but I could see where they're all coming from. They're just trying to protect their family. I hope Thi sees it from Na's perspective too. Anyways, off to watch today's episode!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Kiss/Love Confession @ 16:38-18:50

Na: Khun Thi...
Thi: I love you. I don't know how or when that feeling developed. Before I realized it, you were already on my mind, always. No matter what I was thinking or doing, I was always thinking about you until I thought I was going crazy.
Na: You think you are the only one feeling it? I was going crazy too. You made me feel good but I had no idea how you were feeling. I didn't want to think or feel because I didn't think it would be possible.
Thi: But it is happening. What do you want me to do? I can't stop my feelings for you anymore. What about you, Siya? Can you stop it?
Na: What if I can't stop myself? What would you do?
Thi: I would do the right thing. I would make everyone to accept you so you could be mine (be my woman). From now on, I will be your crutches. I will be your support so you won't fall down. Would you let me?

OMG...and Na let go of her crutches and hugged him. Awww so sweet!!!!

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Kiss/Love Confession @ 16:38-18:50

Na: Khun Thi...
Thi: I love you. I don't know how or when that feeling developed. Before I realized it, you were already on my mind, always. No matter what I was thinking or doing, I was always thinking about you until I thought I was going crazy.
Na: You think you are the only one feeling it? I was going crazy too. You made me feel good but I had no idea how you were feeling. I didn't want to think or feel because I didn't think it would be possible.
Thi: But it is happening. What do you want me to do? I can't stop my feelings for you anymore. What about you, Siya? Can you stop it?
Na: What if I can't stop myself? What would you do?
Thi: I would do the right thing. I would make everyone to accept you so you could be mine (be my woman). From now on, I will be your crutch. I will be your support so you won't fall down. Would you let me?

OMG...and Na let go of her crutch and hugged him. Awww so sweet!!!!
Ahhhhhhh this hurt so bad.. their happiness is short-lived.. thank you for translating katelyn, so much feels this early in the morning

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright, I haven't watched the last three subbed episodes so I think I'll binge watch them tomorrow before episode 27 is subbed

roselovesice

Ah, today's episode was definitely bittersweet. I love how she let go of her crutches and hugged him when he said he'll be her crutches to help support her. I'm happy she was very honest with him about her feeling and the truth. She didn't hold back at all. Usually a lot of nang'ake get all shy when the male confess but she went full front. The confession scene to the cuddling in bed scene went from 0 to 9000 real quick. I don't know about y'all but even though that scene was really cute, I felt so shy yet embarrassed just watching it by myself. 555 So much heartbreaking moments in today's episode. Even though all the scenes were just bittersweet moments, I'm glad we saw a lot more of Thi-Na once again in today's episode. Looks like the real culprit does reside in the Sutharak household base on the preview, but I mean I could be wrong. I seriously want to know who really is the culprit. I also wonder if Pa would work with Na to find out who is behind all the killing and etc. What if it was Namneung all along? 555 JK. I can't believe we're so close to the ending already. It feels like it was just yesterday when this lakorn just aired.

P.S. Whoever edit the kiss scene sucked. You had one job.

P.S.S. Thank you for the translation, Katelyn! Much appreciated! <3

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
Ah, today's episode was definitely bittersweet. I love how she let go of her crutches and hugged him when he said he'll be her crutches to help support her. I'm happy she was very honest with him about her feeling and the truth. She didn't hold back at all. Usually a lot of nang'ake get all shy when the male confess but she went full front. The confession scene to the cuddling in bed scene went from 0 to 9000 real quick. I don't know about y'all but even though that scene was really cute, I felt so shy yet embarrassed just watching it by myself. 555 So much heartbreaking moments in today's episode. Even though all the scenes were just bittersweet moments, I'm glad we saw a lot more of Thi-Na once again in today's episode. Looks like the real culprit does reside in the Sutharak household base on the preview, but I mean I could be wrong. I seriously want to know who really is the culprit. I also wonder if Pa would work with Na to find out who is behind all the killing and etc. What if it was Namneung all along? 555 JK. I can't believe we're so close to the ending already. It feels like it was just yesterday when this lakorn just aired.

P.S. Whoever edit the kiss scene sucked. You had one job.

P.S.S. Thank you for the translation, Katelyn! Much appreciated! <3
you're right about that kiss scene..the feel is totally different from the pictures that was posted..it's too short to feel their long-time-longing-love..i hated it soo much..how come they gives us this..don't they know that we really anticipate this scene and they give us after 25 ep just this..i think their underwater pool scene is better than this..the feeling is there..

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode is so short??
Woah tomorrow's preview tho

Pichet you cheating snake luckily Numneung found out about him and reconcile with Paradee

roselovesice

Wow. The fact that Pichet attempted? to R Nat in the next episode surprised me. But then again, I guess I shouldn’t doubt Pichet’s strength because even Krit didn’t win against Pichet and he’s bigger than him. lol I haven’t watch today’s episode but it does seem short base on the pictures/videos I’ve seen so far. Not enough scenes of our pra’nang from the looks of it.

Last edited:

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Today episode was not great, but I really want to know what exactly they were talking. I hope we get more scenes between our main couple and I hope Thi can understand Na's reasons before the last episode. And I hope he does not have sex with Da, because if he does I will be very disappointed because she is clearly a snake

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Today episode was not great, but I really want to know what exactly they were talking. I hope we get more scenes between our main couple and I hope Thi can understand Na's reasons before the last episode. And I hope he does not have sex with Da, because if he does I will be very disappointed because she is clearly a snake
Omfgggg reallly?? He might sleep with Da!??? I'm behind, havent watched for like 2 weeks, going to wait til it ends.
And then plot twist she the one that did everything. :risas3: