[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i m very very very reluctant

i really really really dont want them apart
me too I've been checking out khun nong IG but no reply and even Rome's thai fan send a request in Thai writing to her and they said they will let me know
cos I'm scared the pra'ek is still remain as Mart with Chompoo cos an article saying broadcast will start bpoop phae saniwaat early 2013 they won't wait for Tik and i think his dropped out too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
khun samee karmalor tee ruk is airing 26th November replacing the Monday-Tuesday after rang ngao damn i notice mia taeng is mon-tue slot now RC is airing this timeslot again
credit to Rome's fb and makers j group

fanchompoo1996

sarNie Hatchling
khun samee karmalor tee ruk is airing 26th November replacing the Monday-Tuesday after rang ngao damn i notice mia taeng is mon-tue slot now RC is airing this timeslot again
true but not Alice I was impatient too going to see RC

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
THANKS ALICE....LOVE IT HOW YOU ALWAYS UPDATE US
UHHH...TIME TO MAKE MY CALENDER...JUST WISHING THAT I CAN SEE MTEAM ON AT THE SAME TIME THEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE MY THE 2 COUPLES THAT I EXTREMELY LOVE

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
THANKS ALICE....LOVE IT HOW YOU ALWAYS UPDATE US
UHHH...TIME TO MAKE MY CALENDER...JUST WISHING THAT I CAN SEE MTEAM ON AT THE SAME TIME THEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE MY THE 2 COUPLES THAT I EXTREMELY LOVE
your welcome i love RC and Mteam too i hope neu mek 2 is same line too maybe it could be after samee karmalor tee ruk or perhaps the wed-thu after Louis/Punch

D~D

sarNie Adult
No she running away heart broken at her wedding cos her groom make another woman got pregnant then she escape down and bump into Rome
Hope ur ok cookie_king
ahhhh... Don't tell us anymore.... I can't wait anymore longer. The more u tell the more I get super eXcited !!!