[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Today episode is funny and enjoyable...I love da prt when Nott went to stop his dad but add another kick on tat lair groom! I hate tat others friend of Pim (if I'm correct) da one tat sleep with Pim BF! I love da other friend tho...Rome is so handsome in here hehehe I love da part when Pim fall into Tor (if Im correct too) arms...so romantic :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Today episode is funny and enjoyable...I love da prt when Nott went to stop his dad but add another kick on tat lair groom! I hate tat others friend of Pim (if I'm correct) da one tat sleep with Pim BF! I love da other friend tho...Rome is so handsome in here hehehe I love da part when Pim fall into Tor (if Im correct too) arms...so romantic :heart:
Rome name is Ridchawee or Thun

nia1987

sarNie Egg
Omg really enjoyed today's episode can't wait for next week!!! I agree I definitely like Chom's character, feisty and sweet!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol--up until the day it aired i hesitant to watch why??!?!!? lol jkjk just busy. will catch up this weekend when both episodes 1&2 are uploaded.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg RC makes me giggle like crazy their dancing just crack me laughing :dance3: :scratchhead2: :woot2:
that clip the talker asking a funny question ' are this thai lakorn or bollywood' :bhehe:

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
can i say i m falling for them ?
just too match! too chemistry!
love them day by day

look at their eyes~~~~~~too sweet

ampoo

sarNie Egg
I just read an interview Chompoo gave on this lakorn and her view on her character. Seems like she's just playing herself.
http://sugar-daily.com/chompoo-likes-lakorn-samee-for-the-viewpoints/

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
today episode is so sweet...i could felt da chill when Thun stare at Pim...my heart just flutter lol Anyways it getting close to where Thun become Pim fake husband hahahah

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
their on/off screen perspective its like both Rome and Chompoo are acting their real self not just in this lakorn but their personal life as well from their staring each other i feel like this pair is head-over-hills for one another I had never seen Rome his this close with his co-star its like they've been made from heaven the thing that make Chompoo move to Ch3 for her to met Rome