[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Have anyone post this photo up yet?

Aww.. they so CUTE!!

chompoo saying she wants to go that way.hahha
"Rome I want to go there! GO!" hahha. :D

c: as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
RC is so naruk mak Chompoo might be replacing Rita spot as Rome's koo-kwan @ch3 board and pantip RC is very popular than Rteam

somp9

sarNie Adult
RC got to play slap/kiss lakorn for the first time and the lakorn was good. Rteam didn't have a good script lakorn lately, so their popularity is going down. Rita should play slap/kiss/revenge lakorn wtih Rome to gain back the popularity back. I still think Rteam has good chemistry until now.

Reactions: D~D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
RC got to play slap/kiss lakorn for the first time and the lakorn was good. Rteam didn't have a good script lakorn lately, so their popularity is going down. Rita should play slap/kiss/revenge lakorn wtih Rome to gain back the popularity back. I still think Rteam has good chemistry until now.
RC gain so many fans like them lately there hasn't been any excited things related to Rteam

D~D

sarNie Adult

Ummm... I have been waiting 4 ever to see Rome and Rita to do a slap/kiss lakorn and it seems like it's never going to happen b/c Rita keeps choosing lakorn Role that are not good. If I can't have a good Rome and Rita lakorn than I mind as well have Rome and Chompoo. I'm happy with it. :)

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
when i saw Rteam's photos , they were super match ! They look matcher than RC ! RC less !

But on screen RC is much chemistry .

whatever they talk,move and laugh, i feel sweet and excited.

There is an atmosphere of natural and privity between RC .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
when i saw Rteam's photos , they were super match ! They look matcher than RC ! RC less !

But on screen RC is much chemistry .

whatever they talk,move and laugh, i feel sweet and excited.

There is an atmosphere of natural and privity between RC .
Rteam and RC Team they all matches but Rome seem to be more happier when his around Chompoo its like a gift from god

Asy

sarNie Immature
I miss them; Rome-Chompoo. Patiently wait to see this lakorn though. I have high hope for this lakorn. Hope it wouldn't disappoint me like MT. :|