[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Chompoo has such an angry-aggressive tone of voice in that teaser. Is she going to treat Rome bad throughout the lakorn?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo has such an angry-aggressive tone of voice in that teaser. Is she going to treat Rome bad throughout the lakorn?
yes its like their character switches when mia taeng Rome treated her badly yell at her bad mouth now Chompoo turn to annoy him and Rome will fall in love with her he wouldn't mind or complain

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
credit to pleinlove
That was pretty cute haha. I don't know about you guys, but Rome's laugh is pretty hot. Haha.

The story seems interesting. I watched Mia Taeng, so I should be able to watch this. Will probably watch this for Rome and Nott. Nott's climbing up my favorite actors list, I really enjoy his acting and when I see him I wanna see more and more of him!

Asy

sarNie Immature
I don't put so much hope in this lakorn since it's from the same producer for Mia Taeng, same pranang too. But yeah, I pray this lakorn would be better. Miss RC on screen!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't put so much hope in this lakorn since it's from the same producer for Mia Taeng, same pranang too. But yeah, I pray this lakorn would be better. Miss RC on screen!
what's your point Asy you said same producer and same pra'nang then u just mention that u miss RC onscreen :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That was pretty cute haha. I don't know about you guys, but Rome's laugh is pretty hot. Haha.

The story seems interesting. I watched Mia Taeng, so I should be able to watch this. Will probably watch this for Rome and Nott. Nott's climbing up my favorite actors list, I really enjoy his acting and when I see him I wanna see more and more of him!
you will love this one cos they added comedy with Mia Taeng its abit nam-nao

yeah Rome's acting is pretty good he became listed in the A-list leading pra'ek along with P'Ken and P'Aum and the rest of the other A-listers

Asy

sarNie Immature
what's your point Asy you said same producer and same pra'nang then u just mention that u miss RC onscreen :scratchhead2:
Mia Taeng wasn't a good lakorn. Though I loved RC's chemistry. Since this lakorn is from the same producer, I won't expecting something new. RC's acting / chemistry might be just at the same level. The storyline might be as turn off as Mia Taeng. This is just my opinion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mia Taeng wasn't a good lakorn. Though I loved RC's chemistry. Since this lakorn is from the same producer, I won't expecting something new. RC's acting / chemistry might be just at the same level. The storyline might be as turn off as Mia Taeng. This is just my opinion.
I've watch the teaser a couple of times khun samee kamalor tee ruk actually looks better cos its more comedy added and even cuter than mia taeng
mia taeng kind of abit nam-nao

Asy

sarNie Immature
Mia Taeng's teaser was good too. I even tuned in when it was still broadcasting and I actually was never a big fan of both Rome and Chompoo. Still not a big fan til today. But I said I pray it's going to be good okay. No need to feel uneasy. -_-

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
you will love this one cos they added comedy with Mia Taeng its abit nam-nao yeah Rome's acting is pretty good he became listed in the A-list leading pra'ek along with P'Ken and P'Aum and the rest of the other A-listers
I watched Mia Taeng because I read the dialogue posted on MT's asianfuse wiki page and it caught my attention, also because it was a new role for Rome as the arrogant player. However, I have to say it wasn't all that great, I was more disappointed in fact. However I did manage to pull through to the end. I liked Arunprapai because she was patient, but I hated Khongkhai and Prongchat, and I didn't feel Rome and Chompoo's chemistry at all. I could definitely feel Rome and Benz though haha. Idk, if you guys can feel RC chem, great. It just wasn't my cup of tea.
I wouldn't consider Rome as an A-list actor just yet. He's good looking and all, but he's still lacking in some areas. Don't get me wrong, Rome is up there with my list of favorite actors, but I'd say he's like in between A and B...just my opinion.
This lakorn is just the reverse of Mia Taeng haha, so I wonder what new stuff they're gonna bring to the table. I hope it's not a loose plot like MT.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I watched Mia Taeng because I read the dialogue posted on MT's asianfuse wiki page and it caught my attention, also because it was a new role for Rome as the arrogant player. However, I have to say it wasn't all that great, I was more disappointed in fact. However I did manage to pull through to the end. I liked Arunprapai because she was patient, but I hated Khongkhai and Prongchat, and I didn't feel Rome and Chompoo's chemistry at all. I could definitely feel Rome and Benz though haha. Idk, if you guys can feel RC chem, great. It just wasn't my cup of tea.
I wouldn't consider Rome as an A-list actor just yet. He's good looking and all, but he's still lacking in some areas. Don't get me wrong, Rome is up there with my list of favorite actors, but I'd say he's like in between A and B...just my opinion.
This lakorn is just the reverse of Mia Taeng haha, so I wonder what new stuff they're gonna bring to the table. I hope it's not a loose plot like MT.
I have to say that I agree 90% with you. The other 10% is abaout RC, I felt like RC chemistry was great in MT but no greater than RTEAM.

The one I italic-ed was the one I meant, that I wanted to say previously, but since my English not great, I didn't have the idea how to express it lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have to say that I agree 90% with you. The other 10% is abaout RC, I felt like RC chemistry was great in MT but no greater than RTEAM.

The one I italic-ed was the one I meant, that I wanted to say previously, but since my English not great, I didn't have the idea how to express it lol.
Perhaps you should bold it, because they're all italicized haha. I honestly don't know why Rome and Rita did so many lakorns together, they're chemistry is even worst than Rome and Chompoo...I'm sorry I just felt the urge to add that. No offense to anyone!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

its because you don't really fond of Chompoo

Asy

sarNie Immature
Perhaps you should bold it, because they're all italicized haha. I honestly don't know why Rome and Rita did so many lakorns together, they're chemistry is even worst than Rome and Chompoo...I'm sorry I just felt the urge to add that. No offense to anyone!
Ohh, italicized muahaha I should just take English classes!!! I've seen only two RTEAM's lakorns. Klin Kaew Klang Jai and Gae Roy Rak. KKKJ was a better lakorn, but I prefer the chemistry in GRR. I don't know, just my eyes, they were awkward in KKKJ.

its because you don't really fond of Chompoo
I'm neither Chompoo nor Rita.