[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
There is some news saying that Ken will replace Por N in puntai norasing so Ken might not be in here i think Aum will win
for the poll vote to play with Ploy since they believe that Aum his more suitable for this role then they probably agree
with Khun Pin choses Aum as pra'ek. :cheer: hope Aum and Ploy will shine like when his with Aff just like a star :camera:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes finally...! I'm glad to see Aum and Ploy, they look hot just standing next to eachother I can't wait. I'm hoping they will have lots of romance in this lakorn even if its base on war. I'm sure Ken will eventually have his time with ploy because she is taking on a lot of n'ke lakorn this year. Thanks for the news.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes finally...! I'm glad to see Aum and Ploy, they look hot just standing next to eachother I can't wait. I'm hoping they will have lots of romance in this lakorn even if its base on war. I'm sure Ken will eventually have his time with ploy because she is taking on a lot of n'ke lakorn this year. Thanks for the news.
This is like a switch when Ken his been pulled out he'll be in with Cherry cos Broadcast wanted them to pair again then
Aum his been given back the role with Ploy. That is a relief from god. Aum and Ploy is a must watch won't be disappointing
lets see how this pair will look. Will it look hot like when ATEAM are together I'm sure Aff going to be jealous of Ploy. :thumbsup: :coverlaf:

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
This is like a switch when Ken his been pulled out he'll be in with Cherry cos Broadcast wanted them to pair again then
Aum his been given back the role with Ploy. That is a relief from god. Aum and Ploy is a must watch won't be disappointing
lets see how this pair will look. Will it look hot like when ATEAM are together I'm sure Aff going to be jealous of Ploy. :thumbsup: :coverlaf:
They will be even better! Not to be mean...but Ploy is a lot more talented when it comes to acting. I'm sure they will pull it off!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They will be even better! Not to be mean...but Ploy is a lot more talented when it comes to acting. I'm sure they will pull it off!
Yeah i agree with u Lexa Ploy does look more talented when she acts more than Aff but for beauty they both equal the same
level. Ploy have improve herself so much that's why now she's been called a versatile actress cos can portray both rai and
n'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Definitely can't wait to see the fitting and ceremony they both had one of each for Pimmala now this one is mainly of them.
Oh another thing Tui and Benz again after sapai jao sua and wonder who's pairing with Donut how come she doesn't have
somebody next to her name.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow.. aum and ploy.. how interesting.. ^_^.. i still havent finished NM yet so im not that sure on their chemistry but i know for a fact they'll be HOT!!! <3 them two ^___^

oh wow.. donut and benz are in here too.. dont tell me it's gonna be another rai rissaya.. lmao ahaha j/k.. aigoo.. im so excited!! happy to see ploy play n'ek!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Apparently this is a All Star Cast its the 2nd Tv Scene big project, i wouldn't mind this will turn like Rai Rissaya since
wanted to see Ploy play a weak character for once. For some reason this will be war drama it might be those period olden
day lakorn it reminded me of Tard Ruk with love triangle between Mart,Cherry,Janie or Khun Seuk can be those royalty type
of thing. Can't wait too see if Aum and Ploy have good chemistry or not looks like Tui and Ploy is following everywhere
and so does Aum and Benz.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Its probably going to be awhile before we see the opening to this, maybe after Pim Mala airs. Aum and Ploy I can't wait to see them play in here together and I'm counting on romance, lots of it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Apparently Khun Seuk is actually romantic comedy but in period style with war story plot and its a remake and also this is
from a novel too. I'll search some more info next time if come across.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Apparently Khun Seuk is actually romantic comedy but in period style with war story plot and its a remake and also this is
from a novel too. I'll search some more info next time if come across.
YES! Thanks Alice. Yes if you have time I would really appreciate that... Really want to know more about the storyline. Romantic/comedy and in a period lakorn its going to be great. Plus I really want to see how Ploy and Aum would look in those outfits. Oh really do you know where I can find the remake?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YES! Thanks Alice. Yes if you have time I would really appreciate that... Really want to know more about the storyline. Romantic/comedy and in a period lakorn its going to be great. Plus I really want to see how Ploy and Aum would look in those outfits. Oh really do you know where I can find the remake?
Sorry i don't know the link to watch this i got the info from pantip.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was shock when the info said its a romantic comedy wall period style genre, never seen story like this before both
Tv Scene big project are so funny and strange see pimmala Aum and Ploy switches body. :scratchchin: :coverlaf: