[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
did anyone got any new informaction on the lakorn yet, if so please tell me thax thanx..........................................................................................................

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
can somebody who know thai very well translate what the boss said to this person please
i know what the boss talk about this video but i don't know very well so i can't translate it
i'm so srry

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Khun Pinn the Tv Scene manager said Khun Seuk the lead cast, as pra'ek Aum Atichart and nang'ek is Ploy Cherman.
Lol its good that they comfirm it I thought it was something more than what we already know. Thanks Alice for the translation appreciate that.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
i'm so bored to watch aum and ploy play together
they are always play lakorn together
this is the 30 years celebration of the industry lakorn so i think they should pick a different p'ek that ploy hasn't play with such like ken, great, tik, nadech, or many other one
ploy and aum are in 3 lakorn together already so this is the 4
but hope they will make some good scene in here

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i'm so bored to watch aum and ploy play together
they are always play lakorn together
this is the 30 years celebration of the industry lakorn so i think they should pick a different p'ek that ploy hasn't play with such like ken, great, tik, nadech, or many other one
ploy and aum are in 3 lakorn together already so this is the 4
but hope they will make some good scene in here
Yeah they had been in 3 already but not as pairing couple and this 4th one comes alive as the main pair and will end with
each other.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I could imagine war romantic comedy period lakorn! Lol i much prefer that than the tragedy
Thanks Alice

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't like war lakorns.Mostly all war lakorn does not end
well at the ending.:( But i'm happy to see them both together.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like this type of lakorn... Plus if Ploy and Aum get to wear those traditional clothes and Aum in a uniform it would be great! We will get a bit of everything which is interesting. Can't wait to see the opening don't know when that will be.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think we'll see the fitting first before the opening ceremony. But unlike with some other one's like Mia Taeng they had the
fitting later straight away with filming and haven't seen an opening ceremony clip yet. :coverlaf:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we'll see the fitting first before the opening ceremony. But unlike with some other one's like Mia Taeng they had the
fitting later straight away with filming and haven't seen an opening ceremony clip yet. :coverlaf:
That would be even better. Maybe when pim mala airs or I'm hoping much sooner. Yeah I think it's strange that they do that.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is gonna be a war-like lakorn.. very interesting.. i would love to see aum in uniforms again.. hehe..

my fav war lakorn will always be koo gum ^_^

i actually don't mind aum and ploy because i've been wanting them to pair up for quite some time ever since botan gleep sudtai hehe.. but i was ateam bias lol.. but yeah anyways.. glad that it's confirmed to be them.. hope to see the fitting soon.. if they're not busy with their other lakorns ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i think this will be a happy ending cos abit of romantic comedy genre in here too.
Oh really,Yay! I hope they do end up together. I will be happy. I do not like
it when one of the pra'nang die. Do you know what this lakorn is about?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is gonna be a war-like lakorn.. very interesting.. i would love to see aum in uniforms again.. hehe..

my fav war lakorn will always be koo gum ^_^

i actually don't mind aum and ploy because i've been wanting them to pair up for quite some time ever since botan gleep sudtai hehe.. but i was ateam bias lol.. but yeah anyways.. glad that it's confirmed to be them.. hope to see the fitting soon.. if they're not busy with their other lakorns ^_^
I hope we'll see the fitting soon too cos Aum only has roy mai/pimmala to finished filming and Ploy she has love never dies to finished airing /Ruk Ork Akart to open pretty soon in March/April.