[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea I don't know what happen. Maybe because there's a lot of new rising stars for her to compete with at ch3..

But wow 2 of ken? How awesome would that be! Does the lakorn still exist? I hope so..

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so glad they change it to Great. I think he would fit this type of role. Yeah too bad Great don't have a new pair but I do like Benz. So happy it a romantic drama too. I think comedy would've been weird since it's a period lakorn that deals with war. Can't wait to see the fitting. I hope Donut is in here she's so pretty.
They should put mart or other handsome actors in this lakorn instant great

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yea I don't know what happen. Maybe because there's a lot of new rising stars for her to compete with at ch3..

But wow 2 of ken? How awesome would that be! Does the lakorn still exist? I hope so..
Yeah hope so too but i was checking Yard fanclub said she's in another n'ek after the one with Tui but it said its a secret
not yet to open it out and I'm thinking it might be the one with ken or the one Uma99 announce a long while ago
kol ruk luang jai but its said Chompoo but now its a unconfirm.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeah hope so too but i was checking Yard fanclub said she's in another n'ek after the one with Tui but it said its a secret
not yet to open it out and I'm thinking it might be the one with ken or the one Uma99 announce a long while ago
kol ruk luang jai but its said Chompoo but now its a unconfirm.
yea her admin said she cant say anything and no she did say it wont be with ken

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
nope. our hopes have went down the drain :whatever:
Yeah stuff like that always happens. Seriously I'm hoping she's not going to pair up with a p'ek that isn't popular or just a random guy. I hope it's a good storyline too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yeah stuff like that always happens. Seriously I'm hoping she's not going to pair up with a p'ek that isn't popular or just a random guy. I hope it's a good storyline too.
same here. and hopefully shes working with a different production other than uma or good feeling. 2 of the worst production of ch3s

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yea her admin said she cant say anything and no she did say it wont be with ken
Hope its someone good and profession as p'ek and why our hope always run down the drain. but anyway back to khun seuk i love Ploy/Aum pairing
so much now it made even more hyped up to see the fitting real soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Here's a collaboration of the cast of khun Seuk can't wait to see the fitting and just wanted to share some nice pictures
to all in this forum.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love the 3rd and 4th picture, they look so comfortable sitting close and Aum his arm wrap around her i know if all the
ateam huge fans will definitely be jealous cos its Ploy replacing Aff but they both super damn hot&spicy :crush: I would
feel bad for Aff too but since Ploy and Aff are good friends so i'll won't put a complaint on them i like both Ploy/Aff
i find any either of them actually matches as Aum's nang'ek too. :kiss3:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The pictures are so beautiful thanks Alice If Aum and Ploy already looks this good together, I can't wait to see how they will look in the fitting. And if they wear the traditional clothes too, WOW! Ploy is absolutely stunning in that red dress, very classy looking. Love it!

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
I love the 3rd and 4th picture, they look so comfortable sitting close and Aum his arm wrap around her i know if all the
ateam huge fans will definitely be jealous cos its Ploy replacing Aff but they both super damn hot&spicy :crush: I would
feel bad for Aff too but since Ploy and Aff are good friends so i'll won't put a complaint on them i like both Ploy/Aff
i find any either of them actually matches as Aum's nang'ek too. :kiss3:
Hey, how do you put a picture or video under your page like you have on this one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey, how do you put a picture or video under your page like you have on this one
Get pictures from another web links that u know of then open the link picture on separate tab or window page then right click
copy image with the link address and insert the images.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oo.. aum and ploy look good there.. and i must say i am jealous of them ahaha.. haven't seen ateam working in events together for some time already T_T lol..