[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
donut is Aum lil sister....3 grls r his wife....eh...i hate lakorn with p'k w/many wives...I know it goes with the time n all but still -.-

kaho22

sarNie Egg
Ploy will be playing a daughter of Aum's teacher from what I read in the summary. This is what I got from all the news clips and reading summary.

- Donut grows up together with Aum and later she will like him (but from the summary, seems like her character ends up with Go.)
- Ploy and Benz are friends and both of them love Aum. Benz will turn selfish later on.
- Benz will be playing Nott's little sister.
- Tui is Aum's friend (and disciple) and he will pair up with Aum's little sister.
- Go is Aum and Tui's friend.
- Nott is playing the villain.
- Two new actresses - The one in green dress will be playing one of Aum's wives. The one in pink will be playing Aum's little sister.
- Au Thanakorn will be playing the King.

Seems like Grate is not in here anymore. I don't know if they will make it like it's in the book
but I don't like the lakorn with p'ek with many wives, either. :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ugh poor donut, she has to get with go. I don't really like the guys in here besides aum and nott.

The summary sounds complicated since there's so many cast

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:thumbsup: my correct guess Au his the king and glad Ploy she's aren't related to him
a relief and oh no p'ek with 5 wives oh no hot Great not but him and Benz announce
they will pair @Tv Scene party and if his in then Great must had been a villain as well
then he'll be liking Ploy stealing her from Aum. Yeah the story is extremely
complicated :nailbiter: :scratchhead2:

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Ploy wasn't in here yet because she was not in Thailand. She still in other country.
Benz will play Nott's sister and best friend of Ploy which is the n'ek. They are both best friend but later Benz fall in love with Aum and be selfish. Donut and Aum are friend when they are young and later Donut fall in love with Aum.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
The new girl wear the brown dress will be Aum's little sister and the new girl wear the orange dress will be Aum's wife.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
"พลอย เฌอมาลย์" กลายเป็นลูกรักคนใหม่ของ "ทีวีซีน" แทน "เบนซ์ พรชิตา" แล้วหรอคะ

quote from pantip said Ploy she's next Tv Scene beloved idol along side Benz Ploy
has been given 3 projects by Khun Pin 'pimmala', 'khun seuk' both with p'ek Aum A and
her last one 'hong salut lai' with Por Nattawat her new co-star

แต่ก่อน ละครของ "ทีวีซีน" บทดีๆเด่นๆอะไรก็ให้แต่ เบนซ์ พรชิตา เล่นหมด จนบางคนเบื่อ อยากให้เบนซ์ไปเล่นกับค่ายอื่นบ้าง

แต่ตั้งแต่ "กุหลาบไร้หนาม" พลอยก็กลายเป็นลูกรักคนใหม่ของ ทีวีซีน เพราะปีนี้เล่นละครของทีวีซีนเกือบทั้งหมด ทั้ง "พิมมาลา" "ขุนศึก" และ "หงส์สะบัดลาย"

และเบนซ์ ก็ยังไม่มีละครเรื่องใหม่ที่เป็นของค่า ทีวีซีนเลย นอกจาก "ขุนศึก" ละครรวมตัวนักแสดงของค่าย ทีวีซีน

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
They will start opening ceremony on July 8 and open shooting on July 11.
Ploy and tui will be in the opening ceremony on July 8.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from pantip quote
โดนัท เล่นเป็น เอื้องแตง ค่ะ

ที่ยังไม่เห็นมาฟิตติ้ง ก็พลอย ตุ้ย น๊อต
ตุ้ย เป็น สมบุญ
น๊อต เป็น หมู่ขัน

แก้ไขเมื่อ 16 มิ.ย. 54 01:38:05
pictures of the casting the next 3 will be added Tui,Nott,Ploy no Great in here his name
aren't listed

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
from pantip quote
โดนัท เล่นเป็น เอื้องแตง ค่ะ

ที่ยังไม่เห็นมาฟิตติ้ง ก็พลอย ตุ้ย น๊อต
ตุ้ย เป็น สมบุญ
น๊อต เป็น หมู่ขัน

แก้ไขเมื่อ 16 มิ.ย. 54 01:38:05
pictures of the casting the next 3 will be added Tui,Nott,Ploy no Great in here his name
aren't listed
Thank for the pictures of the cast!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh look so pretty at the fitting! the opening will be on the 8th of next month and they will begin filming on the 11th

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn kind of resemble another version of TARD RUK can't wait to see the gorgeous
nang'ek :flowers: Ploy hope she dress like Cherry Khun Ying Aeyawadee :dance1:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like the guy pairing with Donut, if Grate was in here I want him and Donut. The girl in green is pretty too. Can't wait for Ploy.