[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
She looks much better in tradition clothes::::::::::::::::::: :clap:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for all they picture and the clip. All the girls are pretty, and Ploy is gorgeous! Here's another clip, I think it's funny how they showed Benz and Nott talking and they showed Joy face the whole time. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06gttFAUWdc

credit to kisskeepintouch

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for all they picture and the clip. All the girls are pretty, and Ploy is gorgeous! Here's another clip, I think it's funny how they showed Benz and Nott talking and they showed Joy face the whole time. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06gttFAUWdc

thank for the video

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
the opening ceremony of Khun Seuk;;;

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks Annie for the wonderful clips and pictures :thumbsup: woa Ploy she reminded
me of Cherry Khun Ying Aeyawadee in Tard Ruk i senses Ploy playing Khun Jao Ying Reirai

btw another word for Khun Seuk 'War Lord'.

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Sema fights for FREEDOM.
Sema fights for LOVE.
And he fights for REVENCE

This is a short summary of Khun Suk.........
Sema is a young swordsmith dreams of becoming a soldier, and his connections get him into the army. He falls for a lady of higher social status, and this provokes conflict with an ambitious sergeant.

I am not sure is this is the same storyline in this future period drama.....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sema fights for FREEDOM.
Sema fights for LOVE.
And he fights for REVENCE

This is a short summary of Khun Suk.........
Sema is a young swordsmith dreams of becoming a soldier, and his connections get him into the army. He falls for a lady of higher social status, and this provokes conflict with an ambitious sergeant.

I am not sure is this is the same storyline in this future period drama.....
yes ur correct Annie the right major point cos Aum's name is Khun Seima so its right
Ploy she's a higher class person so that means she's a princess.

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Khunsuk (2003)Movie==Line in the movie....it is like what the people in the movie are talking....I don't know is the Khun Suk lakorn and Khun Suk movie are the same story or not.

The Ayodhya Kingdom had fallen under the rule of Hongsawadee for more than ten years
with the king being taken as hostage. When there was unrest in Angwa
King Nantabureng asked Prince Naresuan to lead an Ayodhya army to suppress the unrest. An assassin named Lak Wai Tam Moo and a team of hired Raman killers were sent in a mission to kill Prince Naresuan while he was camping in the Kraeng forest. However, Ayodhya had learned about the plot so Prince Ekatossaro dispatched a band of soldiers to warn his brother Prince Naresuan of the impending danger..." I have an important message from the prince's brother. He has to read it immediately. You better give it to me. I'll hand it to His Royal Highness myself. I can't do that, sir. Luang Pichit the Inner Court Affairs Minister had given me specific instructions that I hand over the message to the prince personally, sir. Why should I believe you?
The assassin and his henchmen had tried to stop me from reaching here. Your Royal Highness it is a warning message from your brother for Your Royal Highness to head back to the Grand Palace. Apparently, this suppression plot is a ploy to take Your Royal Highness' life. Your Royal Highness. I'm ready to lay down my life for whatever Your Royal Highness wishes. Your Royal Highness. We're ready to die for you Your Royal Highness! Treat his wounds and get him a place to rest. Watch him closely and don't you even blink! Protect the prince! Fend them off! The prince is dead!! Long live the prince!! From now on Ayodhaya will sever its ties with Hongsawadee. We shall not share the same golden land and will remain apart from each other from this day to eternity! Elder Mun! Hey, Colonel In! What a surprise! What brought you here? I'm here on official business and to chew a few of your beatel nuts here! Come, have a seat You don't sound too good. Are you all right? I could be better. What about yourself? I am having a tough time too. Why's that? His Majesty has recruited many of our good men here tobuild up his troops. We all know that war could break out any time soon. That's why I have to come here and supervise it myself. Well, this young man has great strength! You didn't recognize my son, did you? I'm Sema, sir. You're Sema?! Well, you're all grown up! I can hardly recognize you.
He's been away for studies for many years. What did you study, Sema? Swordfighting at Wat Budhai Sawan School with Teacher Khun. Elder Mun
don't you think you should enlist Sema in the Royal Army? I've been away for several years. I should be helping my father around here first. Well, it's up to you. Elder Mun, I must be leaving now. Terd, you check on the swords
within our squad. Bring those that need grinding to Elder Mun and his son here
and pay them fairly! Thank you, Colonel In. Sema, go ahead and watch the recruits
fight if you want to. You can finish your work later. Yes, Father. I'll be right back! Father, Sema, food is ready. Time to eat. You need to wash your hands first!
What do you need, a shield or a sword? I have come to help you pound the iron.
How can you repay me? I have no money left to pay anybody. I'll trade it for a free meal. I've lost all my money on gambling. All I need now is food and shelter.
I won't disappoint you. What can you do? I can help you pound. I am strong enough.
You just put it down. Hey! Hey! That's enough. You may have the strength, but
the way you hold the handle is all wrong. You hold it this way.
Lower. That's it. Listen. Keep an eye for me here. I'll be right back. Sema? I've brought you food sweetheart. ho are you?? And where is Sema? My name is Sin. I'm the new swordsmith. Oh, Sema let me work here while he's out. He went that way.
Well, keep this food for Sema. And don't you dare eat it! Sure, sure. What's with Sema? He shouldn't take in just anyone, especially those who looks so unreliable.
Lucky me! Hey! Hey! Stop hanging around here old man! Did you hear me? This is my shack. Who do you think you are? Stop lying, old man! A man your age wouldn't have enough strength to pound these irons. Leave! Leave, old man!
No. You leave! You leave. Go! You go! Great. You're back just in time.
Just in time! This old man looks suspicious. I think he's come to steal our swords.
I tried to chase him away but he wouldn't leave. I would have killed this old fart if
you had come back later! He is my Father!

There are too much talks in here so who ever like and want to read more about the movie Khun Suk, here is the website:: http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/209577#line971