[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Can anyone confirm that KC has 15 cause they said Buang Hong will air on 6Mar. That means there are only 12 and we still have alot of thing to uncover. That's imposible. I look forward Kim's lakorn but not reduce KC eps.
There's a comment in this thread that has confirmed 15 episodes. If you look at the KC page in asianfuse it prepared a table for ratings up to 15 episodes. So, I am positive that it will be 15. If it's not 15, there will be riot. Waves of riot! We'll call that riot Kluen Riot. :coleman:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Just read it!!! Thank you. Good translation. I really love it. Awaiting for Chapter 11.
I envy you that you could understand and read the translated novel. But I am relief that it is not translated in English. I might not be able to restrain myself...

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Omg i heard that buang hong will air on 6th march. How are they supposed to solve everything when there're just only 2 episodes left. Or i guess they will make the ending so rush, like they stand on the beach and thit proposes...

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope not!!! There are still unresolved issues and rushing the lakorn won't help. Remember not to rely on everything we see online.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
What the heck 12 episodes? While nothing is close to being solved? How can the R (or W) scene and all other issues they'll be trying to solve? How can Chaiyan and Piak can solve their crazy conflict with just 2 episodes left? :urghhhh:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
This was one of my favorite scene. I was secretly hoping that he stay and hug her because one can tell by the way she held on to her hand, she needed him at that moment and when he did . I was ahhh....:clap::icon12:
... and I was awww...

Hope there will be more awww...s, ahhh...s, ooo...s, wah...s and all that jazz in the coming episodes. Bring it on CH3! We can handle it.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Just fin watching ep 10 w eng subs. I think G was grazed by a bullet and not shot in the back right? Does not make sense cos i dont think someone can make such little noise in the van after being shot plus she was discharged from the hospital within a day. Shot wound wld need surgery. Unless the director made a boo ha..... ^^

Just saw Anne's IG. Seems like Nadech n Yaya are filming The Crown Princess currently.

viola

sarNie Egg
I aslo read chapter 10 of the novel is translated into my language by MarKim fan, the way they translated it is so detail that I feel like I watched the whole episode already :p:p:p
I really appreciate their hard-working but I will try my best to not read next chapter when it come out though I have strong feeling that I'll fail :pancarta: :fighting3::fighting3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Just fin watching ep 10 w eng subs. I think G was grazed by a bullet and not shot in the back right? Does not make sense cos i dont think someone can make such little noise in the van after being shot plus she was discharged from the hospital within a day. Shot wound wld need surgery. Unless the director made a boo ha..... ^^

Just saw Anne's IG. Seems like Nadech n Yaya are filming The Crown Princess currently.
I think you are referring to episode 9. Because if there is a completed subbed episode 10, do share where I can find it. Actually everything from being shot, grandma's passing, grandma's funeral, Jade got shot, TWO romantic calls and them sleeping at Kru's house happened within 3 days and 2 nights!

Love is the best medicine. Thit's love cures her wound... muahaha (naive)

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I think you are referring to episode 9. Because if there is a completed subbed episode 10, do share where I can find it. Actually everything from being shot, grandma's passing, grandma's funeral, Jade got shot, TWO romantic calls and them sleeping at Kru's house happened within 3 days and 2 nights!

Love is the best medicine. Thit's love cures her wound... muahaha (naive)
Hahaha! Yes yes, ep 9. Now that u mentioned, yes a gazillion things happened in 1 eps. Lol.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
It can't possibly be 12 episodes...Jee and her mum isn't even close to an understanding with one another. We all know that Jee's mother really loves and cares about Jee despite the things she says to her. Both Jee and Jariya are both too proud to admit how much they love one another because their relationship has been really rough for so long. We need to see Jariya sacrificing everything for Jee.
If I remember correctly, Jariya shot Sittha because he tried to kill Jee.

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
I think Kim and James Ji lakorn air on March 14 not March 6 unless its air after Mai and Mew lakorn cause that one seem to be ending. I thought someone at ch.3 post on IG that Kim and James Ji lakorn air on March 14. Kluen Cheevit can not be only 12 episode, no way. If it only 12 episode that mean it end next week, impossible, that ca not be.

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
I think Kim and James Ji lakorn air on March 14 not March 6 unless its air after Mai and Mew lakorn cause that one seem to be ending. I thought someone at ch.3 post on IG that Kim and James Ji lakorn air on March 14. Kluen Cheevit can not be only 12 episode, no way. If it only 12 episode that mean it end next week, impossible, that ca not be.
What it story about? I really like James, I think he's really sweet and handsome:love::naughty2:and cute and sometimes can be sexy:coleman::icon12::)I really like his face and his appearance hehe.. I remember that I ever tried a match horoscope with my birthday and his and we got 100% match :aaaaa:haha

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Too bad, I can't speak Vietnam :crybaby2:and I don't understand the automatic translation too :sad6::crybaby2::sad6:
Vietnamese is probably the hardest language in the Solar System :D I myself as Vietnamese can proudly confirm that :D Too bad my literature is not that good plus I don't have that much free time to re-translate the whole thing into English :(

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
Vietnamese is probably the hardest language in the Solar System :D I myself as Vietnamese can proudly confirm that :D Too bad my literature is not that good plus I don't have that much free time to re-translate the whole thing into English :(
That's okay :) no problem;) I don't want to troubled you with that translate things, don't worry! I'll be patience and wait for the next episode to coming:thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and with this i think now i get the answer how he will love her , now he can see and hear from her mother that she is in his side and he already own her his life multiple time and they made gee endure the pain to just show to sathit how pitiful and good she is and how much he was judgmental of her , witch makes it enough for him to let go of the old hateful feeling and admit inside him that he loves her but still don't want to pursuit that feeling witch why they will make the r_scene to make him confess that he loves her after having intimate contact with her witch i dislike so much the way that the writer took to makes him give up why he have to makes him rape her ,btw at this stage i don't think it's gonna be that hateful rape since she now loves him and he loves her but still kind of the way that lead them to bed will not be calm

all what left and they will keep dragging it is the "i love her" instead of "hungry"

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This site confirmed that KC will have 15 episodes and will end on Monday, March 13th.

The first post asked if KC will end next week.

The second post replied that KC will end on March 13th and will have 5 more episodes.

The third post said there's still a lot more drama to cover.

Credit as tagged and Pantip Thai Forum

Last edited: