[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I always thought of it as boyfriend. For husband or partner I always thought of 'Samee' or if we want to be more crude about it 'Pwaoh' (have no idea how to spell that phonetically but I hope you understand the word I'm trying to say).
Faen/fan is used mostly for boyfriend, lover, partner.. but depends on how each person interrupts the meaning to the word I guess.
Cause honestly some people don't straight up ask another if they have a samee/phua yet so they use the word faen/fan

Pwaoh?? Not really understanding it. Wait...... I just realised you probably mean pua/phua meaning husband.

twister02

M♥K
Not sure how much you know about NY, not sure how much I know about them myself LOL . But since they dont accept the fact that they are dating it is very hard to convince anyone who doesnt follow them. I am not being a blind fanatic who just wants them to end up together and that is the reson I would assume for them to be together, NO. I have followed them for quite a while now and I can pledge that they are dating. Many actions off- screen confirms that they are dating. Many co-stars and elders have directly/indirectly stated that they are together. Now becasue they themselves dont admit there is no way of convincing if you dont follow them.
Here is one of their interviews which I think will solve the riddle BUT let me warn you.... This interview shook the industry and they came out and announced that the show was scripted. Now it is upto you to decide if what you see is true or not.... (Some parts are clearly hyped I agree but some other will touch you heart). Like I said, I am not a crazy fan, I just go by my instinct.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Also when I first got to know them as a couple and he refered to her as sister, I felt disgusted because from where I am bro- sis are bro and sis thats it. But in Thai people who are in closer circle are refered by age like P for elder and Nong for younger. So when I see translated videos it clearly reads as bro sis LOL. One more way to see is ... A lover has many roles... taking care of a person as parent, providing protection like a brother, etc...
Now since Nadech is spiritual I believe he is doing the duty of a brother. He is extremely protective of her...

I know all of this seems a bit farfetched but trust me you will see it too.

Also Yaya knew only 30% Thai during DJA so Nadech was too shy to approach her as she mostly spoke english. Even now Yaya might know95% Thai and still has a little more to go. So during solo interviews she might say something a little different and interviews are blown out of proportion for which Nadech will later explain... Thats why people feel she is ready to accept while he resists... They have never denied NOT being in relationship but they have never accepted either
I'd like to believe they're dating but I don't want to force them to admit. Let time tell. It's the same with MarKim before. I was totally excited for them to address each other as boyfriend/girlfriend but when I see them doing what usually lovers do, I said to myself, there's no need for words, their actions say it all. it's the same case for NY. We might not see them but there's something going on between them. I'm happy if they're happy. By the way, not a NY fan, only Yaya fan but I got to observe NY in the process :)

twister02

M♥K
I wasn't a fan of Mark. I watched his lakkrns before and it was just ok. The one before kluen cheewit, Mark with Patricia Good was so boring. No chemistry at all, but kluen cheewit with yaya definitely won my heart. Yaya plays a big part of it, she definitely own it! She did a excellent job with her emotions. I am now a MY fan! ❤❤❤
Mark's wig in that lakorn was ridiculous plus the fact it's a horror genre, i didn't bothered myself watching it even if I'm a Mark fan and Patricia's face has a little resemblance of Yaya's.

KC has a good storyline. The characters are strong and MarkYa delivered it smoothly. No wonder the result was wonderful. For an actor to shine, he/she needs to have a fitting role with a good storyline and great production team. KC has all of that. Kudos also to the casting director. :clap::clap:

Lizonelove

sarNie Egg
KC is definitely a lakorn I will rewatch and never get tired. I've seen many good lakorns with like Bella and James ji..Kim and James Ma...but I didn't rewatch them like KC. I will miss KC so much. :(

twister02

M♥K
:confused12:I am not ready for this y'all! Mark just posted a picture with Kim and There was just a interview with Yaya and Nadech. Back to reality y'all.:fighting3: Sathit and Jee will forever be in my heart. Lol! :yawn:
Hahahaha. I think they're filming Kom Fak. Don't worry, MarkYa will have an event on the 16th :)

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
yes, things were certainly rushed! they should've added some scenes from the past that showed sathit reminiscing about what he did to ji like pushing her into the water and such and most importantly giving an apology for taking the law into his own hands. while i like the beach scenes, seeing them going back to town, interacting with the normal people and living together would've been nice. yes a lot of people were missing at the end. and yes more conversations like when did you start liking me! would've been nice if ji had answered and asked him back. but anyways no time for these unless they added more episodes. i'm all good with ji forgiving him easily though haha...it is time for them to be nice to each other! naw...it's because she really loves him she said it herself. oh gosh imagining them remaking this 10 years down the road without mark and yaya!

it has been a long time since i felt how strongly both parties love each other. looking forward to another MY lakorn and rak nakara and the rest of mark's lakorns! mark is such a cutie pie. won't be watching mark and kim or nadech and yaya. i'm just not interested in these couples, but will watch them with other people lol

for people who are confused about NY's relationship, i would say just don't think too much of it or whatever they say in interviews (they're not always telling the truth). it is what it is. see when you get old you don't have time to be stalking stars because you have your own life. so no more fan mails and stuff like that for me haha... when you don't admit to dating, when you break up like pancake and vier, you can say, "oh we were never a couple to begin with" ----hated pancake for this because she thought everybody was stupid.

i'm definitely shipping MY in real life though! a change of heart can definitely be possible. plus NY look like siblings instead of lovers anyway. either way, one thing for sure is mark is still a cutie without yaya. can he get any cuter??? he is the next ken teeradech for me haha...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:aaaaa: Yay :aaaaa:....The Rating for the final episode is 7.8.

That little pink hair dryer is so cute haha....

Rating...

episode 1 ----> 5.5
episode 2 ----> 5.4
episode 3 ----> 5.1
episode 4 ----> 5.5
episode 5 ----> 5.0
episode 6 ----> 5.3
episode 7 ----> 5.7
episode 8 ----> 5.5
episode 9 ----> 6.0
episode 10 ----> 6.5
episode 11 ----> 6.8
episode 12 ----> 5.4 *
episode 13 ----> 6.9
episode 14 ----> 7.2
episode 15 ----> 7.8 (ending)

average : 5.97

cr: pantip,rightful owner

Last edited:

Erlee

sarNie Egg
Question! When do you guys think Jee fell in LOVE with Sathit and vice versa?

I wish she actually answered that question so Sathit can explain how his love developed.
In my opinion I think it was the love letter that Jee read from Tiw, it gave her a different light of Sathit but it developed more on the Island. With Sathit, even though he really hated her at the beginning but whenever she was closed to Chaiyan, he got pissed off and the time Jade came to Aunt Wadee's house, there was a jealousy look in Sathit's eyes.
I'm still trying to figure it...what do you think?

luther

"Such fun!"
Faen/fan is used mostly for boyfriend, lover, partner.. but depends on how each person interrupts the meaning to the word I guess.
Cause honestly some people don't straight up ask another if they have a samee/phua yet so they use the word faen/fan

Pwaoh?? Not really understanding it. Wait...... I just realised you probably mean pua/phua meaning husband.
Yeah. Don't mind me. I'm not Thai. I literally learnt ALL the Thai I know from lakorns, so language levels only sufficient enough to watch lakorns and eavesdrop on the rare unsuspecting Thai people on the train.

I did once have a distant family friend who is Thai, talk about me right in front of my face not realising I understood everything she said. :risas3: But it was all nice things so it was okay. Could you imagine the horror if she was shit talking me?:risas3:

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Oooh almost 8, so close. Finally got to watch this sober. It's still as amusing to me. I love the ending how all those sweet scenes were not rushed in one segment. Which almost all lakorns do.

About NY, I think they're dating, cos come on why is it that every time that there's a family event for Nadech's family or Yaya's family both of their families celebrate together. Even if Kim and Yaya are best friends when it's Yaya's mom's birthday Kim's not there but Nadech and the rest of his family is.
When they have those celebrations they're almost always sitting together and there are leaked pictures of them holding hands, they give each other very personalized gifts.

Anyway, I want to watch BH but I'm scared that I might be biased and disappointed because I probabaly won't be over KC for a long time. This Lakorn quickly moved to become my favorite lakorn of probabaly all time.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I knew it . 93% angst/misunderstanding/bickering, 4% annoying side character/n'rai , 2% action pack , 1% sweet/lovely dovely/romantic scene cram in 5 minute + beach ending :risas3:

saki

sarNie Adult
yes, things were certainly rushed! they should've added some scenes from the past that showed sathit reminiscing about what he did to ji like pushing her into the water and such and most importantly giving an apology for taking the law into his own hands.
Yes! I wanted to see more of this. Episodes 1-6 had so much of Jee having to deal with him, with Piak, with everyone, etc. It would have been great to see him thinking about that more. I liked the scene in the end when he was looking for Jee and he went back to that place (the one in episode 5 where she thought she got locked out of the building) if only we could see his thoughts at that time. What Jee went through was a pretty big deal and shouldn't have been ignored IMHO.

Especially with her uncle- so glad he died but he got off too easily. Love how mom handled him, but would have liked it even better if he didn't die but had to spend the rest of his life in jail for everything. This guy gave everyone hell.

I don't mind Mark and Yaya reuniting but not soon...I want to see her with other actors in intense roles like this. If they gave her a chance to shine with Mark I hope they give her a chance to shine with others too.

twister02

M♥K
Question! When do you guys think Jee fell in LOVE with Sathit and vice versa?

I wish she actually answered that question so Sathit can explain how his love developed.
In my opinion I think it was the love letter that Jee read from Tiw, it gave her a different light of Sathit but it developed more on the Island. With Sathit, even though he really hated her at the beginning but whenever she was closed to Chaiyan, he got pissed off and the time Jade came to Aunt Wadee's house, there was a jealousy look in Sathit's eyes.
I'm still trying to figure it...what do you think?
I think Jee fell in love in the island. She saw how great Thit as a lover to Tiw. She mistook it as guilt.
As for Thit, I think he fell in love when Jee took a bullet for him. He mistook it as gratitude.