[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
So because of one interview, they're now dating? There has to be more than that.

I agree though; it's time to re-watch KC. I'm trying to get amped up for BH, but KC has me feeling some kind of ways...
There are rumors that they are dating even before but both camps are not confirming nor denying however, one of Yaya's recent interview, she gave permission to reporters that they can write Nadech as her boyfriend. Pretty much a confirmation for me. I don't know if she's feed up with all the questions about her lovelife that's why she confirmed it (though I doubt it since Yaya is not like that).

You can't see it much since Nadech doesn't have a personal social media account and they rarely post date updates from them but there were sightings from fans of NY dating near Yaya's condo, etc. From what I observed, Nadech is like James Ma. He's secretive. I understood how mysterious he is because of that :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
This is kinda random and OT, but are Yaya and Nadech really dating? What's gives people the indication that they are? I was listening to their interview at the OK! Awards and idk. I know they may not want people to know stuff about their private lives, but I haven't seen anything to make me believe that they are. Then again, I haven't really paid attention to Yaya since this lakorn. Can anyone help me out by answering my question?

Here's the link to the interview if you want to check it out:
Not sure how much you know about NY, not sure how much I know about them myself LOL . But since they dont accept the fact that they are dating it is very hard to convince anyone who doesnt follow them. I am not being a blind fanatic who just wants them to end up together and that is the reson I would assume for them to be together, NO. I have followed them for quite a while now and I can pledge that they are dating. Many actions off- screen confirms that they are dating. Many co-stars and elders have directly/indirectly stated that they are together. Now becasue they themselves dont admit there is no way of convincing if you dont follow them.
Here is one of their interviews which I think will solve the riddle BUT let me warn you.... This interview shook the industry and they came out and announced that the show was scripted. Now it is upto you to decide if what you see is true or not.... (Some parts are clearly hyped I agree but some other will touch you heart). Like I said, I am not a crazy fan, I just go by my instinct.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Also when I first got to know them as a couple and he refered to her as sister, I felt disgusted because from where I am bro- sis are bro and sis thats it. But in Thai people who are in closer circle are refered by age like P for elder and Nong for younger. So when I see translated videos it clearly reads as bro sis LOL. One more way to see is ... A lover has many roles... taking care of a person as parent, providing protection like a brother, etc...
Now since Nadech is spiritual I believe he is doing the duty of a brother. He is extremely protective of her...

I know all of this seems a bit farfetched but trust me you will see it too.

Also Yaya knew only 30% Thai during DJA so Nadech was too shy to approach her as she mostly spoke english. Even now Yaya might know95% Thai and still has a little more to go. So during solo interviews she might say something a little different and interviews are blown out of proportion for which Nadech will later explain... Thats why people feel she is ready to accept while he resists... They have never denied NOT being in relationship but they have never accepted either

Attachments

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I like that the second half of the final episode was very feel-good. So much fricken chemistry.

Hmph. I like Thit’s style of groveling too. That scene where he made her fish her keys out of his pocket was sooo funny. And that stolen kiss. Eep. I don’t think he deserved to be forgiven as quickly as he did, it felt like after all that drama, things still ended on his terms. But he did make my girl Ji smile, and laugh, and blush, and Ji DIDN’T ASK FOR MUCH NO NOT AT ALL she deserves to laugh and be hugged and spoiled, and ugh she loves him so that’s his blessing. I almost couldn’t handle the sweetness with their final scene on the beach, xoxoxoxox

Lolol Ji is right, the cold floor is where cold-blooded Thit belongs, but she’s also wrong because cold-blooded animals need lots of heat, so really he should have joined her on that bed, but who am I kidding, that boy hopped up there as soon as he was sure Ji fell asleep, and got back up there again even after Ji kicked him in her sleep which I’m sure she did because he deserved it. Thit better lead Ji’s fanclub from now on!

saki

sarNie Adult
Really enjoyed this :) I've been waiting for this to air 2 years now and it did not disappoint. It's not perfect- there are things I would've wanted to change about it. I'm going through a long post now lol there's
so much to take in.

Cons:
I would've liked Piak to apologize to Jee! There were too many scandalous scenes with her losing it (we don't even get to see her reaction when P'Suki shows her the video of Pim switching the hotel cards), realizing she was wrong, then it repeats again. A simple apology scene from Piak to Jee...instead of the scene with heartbroken Jane talking to Jate on the phone would've been more important for the plot.

I would've moved some of the events forward...their scenes in the island in episode 7/8 I think would be better if it happened earlier (episodes 6/7 instead) so the plot moves faster. I would have preferred Piak and Chayan finally make up at episode 13 instead of 14 so we have more of Thit/Jee for the last two episodes (14 and 15) instead of just 15.

This is an issue with all the lakorns nowadays though, there seem to be too much focus on side characters; but it wouldn't be a problem if they didn't take over the plot to much. Save the last two episodes for the main leads at least, and let the others finish their stories much earlier.

I would've preferred Sathit find out about what happened earlier (again, even in the beginning of episode 14 instead of the end would've worked for me) but him finding out about it was too late and then Jee's accident with the horse happens right after...it was too fast I would've liked to see him absorb this truth and realize Jee was just a victim...this was a very important moment but the effect of this news on him was rushed, IMHO. Also, I wanted him to hurt a bit more before the end, because Jee did too. He is the type of person who would terrible* if he knew he hurt an innocent and now he realize it's not Jee who should be blamed but she took all the blame (not just from him but from everyone*) so this should have a bigger regretful reaction from him, from Piak, etc.

saki

sarNie Adult
Things I loved:
Yaya's chemistry with ALL the characters just made this entertaining to watch. She even had chemistry with Toey! Her chemistry with Mark was the best- even when they were fighting at the beginning I already saw it. It just got better when they finally got together as a couple. I remember we were all wondering how the hell it was going to work when there was so much hate between them. But the lakorn writer developed it nicely, Thit/Jee are one of the best couples in recent lakorns. Starting with the episodes in the island, I couldn't imagine them with anyone else.

Yaya's acting was really good here. She had to be a n'ek who was all of everything- fierce/mean, sweet and sad, innocent etc. depending on the situation and what she was dealing with. She was able to portray all of these faces/feelings very convincingly and make every scene with the other characters interesting. She clearly has potential and should be given roles just as good as this one, because she can pull it off. I remember I said before that Matt P would've nailed this. But now, I think Yaya was the perfect Jee- she can portray sadness and innocence as well as fierceness. She was the best choice and she delivered.

Sathit is Mark's best role yet. He did a good job showing a character who first hated, then liked, then loved someone and was confused and fighting it the whole time lol. I think I would've preferred he have a harder time getting to Jee in the end (it makes it sweeter, I think) and his reaction when he found out what really happened during the accident - I wanted to see more of that. But I love Thit and Jee and the way they are with each other at the end, especially. They have both intensity and sweetness (most couples only have one or the other) and it makes for great scenes lol.

All the side actors did a good job with what they were given. P'Suki I really liked. He's one of those who are actually useful to the plot. And Jariya. Kik Mayurin looks pretty and young...she was perfect to play Yaya's mom here and their bonding moments were good. Toey's character was a bit repetitive but she did well. Got me really annoyed with her lol. Louis does a good supporting big brother figure.

Loved the girls hair and makeup too (Jee, Piak, Jariya...even Dao and Jane) it's like they stepped out of a fashion magazine lol.

Anyway, lakornthai, p'da and p'aew did good in making this- this remake is so much better than the original. I also have to thank the subbers SJDK for translating for us international fans. :) There's a lot to think about and I still have to keep up with the thread lol.

saki

sarNie Adult
:risas3::risas3:
I like that the second half of the final episode was very feel-good. So much fricken chemistry.

Hmph. I like Thit’s style of groveling too. That scene where he made her fish her keys out of his pocket was sooo funny. And that stolen kiss. Eep. I don’t think he deserved to be forgiven as quickly as he did, it felt like after all that drama, things still ended on his terms. But he did make my girl Ji smile, and laugh, and blush, and Ji DIDN’T ASK FOR MUCH NO NOT AT ALL she deserves to laugh and be hugged and spoiled, and ugh she loves him so that’s his blessing. I almost couldn’t handle the sweetness with their final scene on the beach, xoxoxoxox

Lolol Ji is right, the cold floor is where cold-blooded Thit belongs, but she’s also wrong because cold-blooded animals need lots of heat, so really he should have joined her on that bed, but who am I kidding, that boy hopped up there as soon as he was sure Ji fell asleep, and got back up there again even after Ji kicked him in her sleep which I’m sure she did because he deserved it. Thit better lead Ji’s fanclub from now on!
Lol I love these parts too if only there were more of them. Love what you say about the floor. :risas3:I think Thit is TeamJee at the end of this now.

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
OMG, KC is like the most perfect ending lakorn that I have ever watch. So many super adorable, super over load cute sweet scene of Thit:icon12:Jee. Not like other lakorn where the main couple only get about two minute of happy ending. KC is one of the best lakorn ever, the whole cast is perfect. So loving MY:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: and liking the rest of the cast and of course the director and producer too.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
This morning, I come to work and smile from the start till now. Listening their love song " May I" really cheer me up. I don't feel sad much like I expected. This lakorn brought so much happiness to me. I hope we can get more lakorns like this and if it's MarkYa, I'm sure love it. They have soft spot in my heart

Noonadrama

sarNie Egg
AM afraid to say goodbye to this lakorn and to the wonderful people of this forum. I swear I never met people who share the same though as you guys. I used to watch lakorns and drama alone and be silly and crazy all alone, but this lakorn made me meet people who share and love what I love. i loved all the post and i enjoyed reading everything thing. thank you to all the KC lovers. thank you for being on the same team . wish you all the best until we meet again with another crazy lovable forum. :thumbup::clap:

mahnkey

sarNie Egg
This morning, I come to work and smile from the start till now. Listening their love song " May I" really cheer me up. I don't feel sad much like I expected. This lakorn brought so much happiness to me. I hope we can get more lakorns like this and if it's MarkYa, I'm sure love it. They have soft spot in my heart
Hope so too that we could get more lakorn like this and of course if its MY and Benz and Mark K lakorn i will be back commenting on the thread again. Still will be reading other lakorn thread but not going to commenting on it. :)

Noire89

Simply smile
I'm sick and ended up back here out of habit, dang I'm going to miss being all over obsessed with this lakorn!

The saddest thing is I have tomorrow off and no drama to live stream, lol, they conspired this. My boss and the universe, lol!

Noire89

Simply smile
AM afraid to say goodbye to this lakorn and to the wonderful people of this forum. I swear I never met people who share the same though as you guys. I used to watch lakorns and drama alone and be silly and crazy all alone, but this lakorn made me meet people who share and love what I love. i loved all the post and i enjoyed reading everything thing. thank you to all the KC lovers. thank you for being on the same team . wish you all the best until we meet again with another crazy lovable forum. :thumbup::clap:
*virtual hug*

I said my goodbyes earlier. I'm making sure that way when I say good night its what I mean. I hate goodbye's even virtual one I get all teary.

luther

"Such fun!"
Hahahaaha I didn't think of the word boyfriend.. when i heard word the faen/fan I thought of husband, lover and partner.
I always thought of it as boyfriend. For husband or partner I always thought of 'Samee' or if we want to be more crude about it 'Pwaoh' (have no idea how to spell that phonetically but I hope you understand the word I'm trying to say).