[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Step said:
1.   Kim does not have problem to work with other stars other than Mark while Yaya has serious problems working with other stars but Nadech. 

List goes on. I like both but when it comes to professionalism, Kim wins.

I’ve followed Yaya for a long time and never heard of anyone mentioned about her having serious problems working with other stars but Nadech.     You are the first one to say that so thank you for giving me the opportunity to say something about Yaya and her professionalism.    Yaya is very well liked by many people including celebrities in Thailand.   She is the presenters of many products and some even called her the queen of presenters.   Many companies like to work with her because they said she is very professional and very easy to work with.   If she had serious problems working with other stars like you claimed, then I don’t think these companies would use her as the presenter for their products.    The Department of Education even wanted to include her on the team to promote education because she is a good role model to young people.    Working hard, finishing school, and accomplishing a lot at the age of 21.

Thailand has many polls at the end of the year.   One of the polls I like is the Celebrities Poll where team members going around unbiased asking celebrities who is good or bad, outstanding or worst, etc.    These celebrities know the stars better than the rest of us because they work with them, associate with them, and understand their professions.    For the Nang’Ek or Actress in Your Heart category, Yaya made the top list along with Aump P, Anne T, and Chompoo Araya.   These are veteran actresses who have been in ET for a long time and have proved themselves well.    I’m glad Yaya was on the list along with them and that says a lot about her.   

I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. ~Rudyard Kipling

fresh

sarNie Adult
I agree that Yaya and Kim are best friends. As their fans, we shouldn't compare or attack them.
Acting is subjective. Some may like Yaya's acting and others may prefer Kim's acting.
But it's not nice to say your star is more professional than the other. How do you know? Have you worked with them? The elders have given certain roles for Yaya. Can she say no? I think she cannot. I think she haven't had a power to pick which role she prefers to play yet. But she has tried her best to perform her roles. How can it be unprofessional???

@Step I read all over this thread and found that you and other fans mentioned that Kim's acting is better and questioned about Yaya's professionalism first on page 2. Then of course Yaya's fans will defend her.
And you, Step, had started that Kim's more professional than Yaya

Step said:
Ok, I like Yaya and Kim both but I dont  think they should act together in a lakorn especially with Mark in it. Leads to fan wars.
From what I read in this thread about some comments on professionalism, I think Kim is more professional. Yes Kim is more professional than Yaya.
List goes on. I like both but when it comes to professionalism, Kim wins.

But it's funny when you said that 'I'm not saying Yaya is better than Kim or Kim is better than Yaya' after that.
Then you claimed why other fans hate Kim or bash her while you're bashing on Yaya yourself. I have to ask you that are you sure you're Yaya's fan???
And how do you know all Yadech's fans don't like Kim and always bash Kim? There may be some of them (but not sure they're  Yaya's fans or anti fans) but you can't accuse all Yaya's fans. I think you were on RFTD thread. Have you found anyone bashed Kim on RFTD thread and Yaya thread where most of Yaya's and Yadech's fans there? We only care about Yaya herself.

Step said:
I'm not saying Yaya is better than Kim or Kim is better than Yaya. But when I read the posts here in page 1 & 2 I could not stop myself but to comment in support of Kim as Kim always ends up getting bashed by others. As Anonymous said, I would not have come here if Kim was not linked in this lakorn.
Fr those who think I am anti Yaya, I've watched Yaya's lakorns with Nadech and I am waiting for NNS as it's the first time she is paired with JJ. I like her acting also. But I dont understand why people have to hate Kim?? One of the comments here was "It's always the other actors fans bash Yaya". That is completely wrong. As for what I've seen, it's always Yaya's fans bring up the issue. But being a fan of both (Kimmy is my first priority, though) it's hard for me to tackle those crazy people.
I'm happy that Kim is no more a part of this lakorn as she would only end up getting bashed for no reason or maybe for jealousy!

P.S. Yadech's fans does not like Kim. And some dont like Patricia either. Is it because Nadech looks good with both Kim and Patricia equally? Is it because of the insecurity?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
It amaze me how this lakorn is not confirm yet but there's already so much drama between fans. When it come to Kim and Yaya, why so many comparison? I'm Yaya fan and I only praise and follow who I like. Some say they like both but yet praise the other like there's no tomorrow. Does it matter who is better than who? Yaya and Kim are two different people, different attitude, different personality. Both gave their all in what they do. It's not easy to act and work in ET industry. One have to be very strong minded and strong heart to be in such a cruel occupation. We as fans can't even deal with the bad criticism about our favorite idol imagine being them. We should applaud both instead of nitpicking who is better than who. It's nonsense and waste of energy to argue about this.

P.S. Yadech's fans does not like Kim. And some dont like Patricia either. Is it because Nadech looks good with both Kim and Patricia equally? Is it because of the insecurity?
P.S... @step, not all Yadech fans dislike your favorite idol (Kim). Please don't say thing that will cause more drama. With those accuse you will make it worst. Every fc have their real fans and anti fans, so we don't know who is who.

We (Yadech fans) are not insecure about Nadech pairing up with Kim and Patricia or who ever he pair with. For me I can careless who Nadech star with. I know at the end of the day is just acting. We as Yadech fans respect his work and know who is important in his life. We don't need to be jealous or be insecure. Kim and Patricia is just his colleagues, as for Yaya we all know she's more than just his colleagues. So no need to be insecure ja.

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
well, kim is more professional than yaya? In what kind of aspect, is she professional than yaya? It's funny to see some people make a comparison between kim and yaya,  draw a conclusion like this and try to convince everyone that she is right.

When it comes to having problems when working with others, I remembered that kim was in news of having problems with the mafia team, like being late for work. Later, the team members came to clarify that kim was not behaving bad. well, when it comes to news of yaya having problems when working with James Ji, James Ji also calrified that he and yaya were friends and got along well with each other.

So, both kim and yaya were once involved in bad news related to  "unprofessional" thing. 

The most interesting thing is that the kim fan who insists that "kim is more professional than yaya" ignores kim's bad news and trusted kim's profesional spirits because love for kim and believes in the bad news about yaya. Hehe. Interesting!!! That tells the difference of being a kim fan and being objective.

chulie

sarNie Egg
Lol, how come this topic isn't locked yet? Fans going back and forth instead of talking about the drama. Tsk, tsk.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Love her Alberta Ferretti dress. It's a nice change to see her wear something from a different designer since she's normally with Dior. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yaya is goregous!! 

I skipped out on her and Mark's scenes in TD because Pope & Mint character's were more interesting to me. SO, I'm really looking forward to this one! But seriously. Yaya is so beautiful! And Mark ofc is handsome. ^_^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't think this will be confirmed any time soon.  

Yaya just finished filming NNS with James J.    She will probably doing a movie next while waiting for Mark to finish his lakorn with Pat which just started filming not too long ago.    

Lakorn Thai also produces only one lakorn per year and they are busy working with TRKJ (Nadech and Mew) and was about 50% done.

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
Tik Kanyarat, the producer who said she wants Mark and Yaya for her first lakorn, replied me on IG that she may start production in June. She has to wait for director, pra'ek and nang'ek cos they're so busy right now. Fans tagged her in a lot of Mark and Yaya couple pics, she "like" them all and even left comment praising that they're a cute couple and thank you for support and follow her work. Guess we have to wait for a few months until confirmation.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
That's so nice and sweet of P'Tik to reply to you Serena! If she says that she's waiting on the director, actor and actress then that pretty much means she already book the queue of the people she wanted. But then when looking at how Channel 3 is managing their work, changes can be made last minute. They've been so unprofessional in the past few years lol. Whatever the case is, one thing for sure is that the chances of Mark and Yaya reuniting is pretty darn high. 

billyjeans

sarNie Egg
If Mark and Yaya are goin to pair up, the genre should be dramatic/romantic, not comedy. I'm not fond of comedy at all. there's too many of that out there.

Step

Mrs James Ma
fresh, Vimalee, MrsChum, Ms.Zoe and Yaya's fans - I appreciate that you guys support Yaya. I started liking Yaya during RS series and followed her since then. But I dont know why people have to compare both the actress. Honestly I just replied to the comments that was against Kim and did not mean to hurt Yaya's fans. Yes, Kim is my favourite but Yaya also. But that does not mean I accept whatever people say against Kim. I dont want to continue this as it leads to more fan wars.

I wish the best for both Kim and Yaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It looks like it is confirmed to be "Kluen Cheevit" A remake from Johnny Enfone and Nok Jariya's Lakorn! Both Mark and Yay are confirmed with Da Hatharai!

News ig

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow! This is the most exciting news I've heard in a really long time. I've always been one of the very few who liked Mark and Yaya's subtle chemistry in Tawan Deurd so even though I'm not a fan of Mark, I think they're cute together and have the potential to be another good pairing. It's also a plus that I happened to enjoy the older version of Kluen Chivit. This lakorn is quite dramatic and will be a big challenge for both of them, especially Yaya. For those who have been waiting for Yaya to take on a completely different role, this is it! I hope P'Aew is the director and not Paajaew.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
So there are 2 producers that booked Mark-Yaya for their lakorn. And P-Da got confirmation? How abt P-Tik? Will there be more lakorns for this pair?

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
^ Yes, apparently Khun Tik has requested the elders for Mark and Yaya in Rak Plik Lok and as for Khun Da, I know that she's been trying to book Yaya's queue for a new lakorn but I'm not sure if Khun Da requested for Mark. We actually haven't got a real confirmation from Khun Da herself yet but this news was confirmed by KomChadLuek newspaper and Channel 3's FB. Chances are, this is true because I just realized that the older version was also produced by Khun Da's production. If I'm not mistaken, the novel Kluen Chivit also shares the same author as Tang Parn Kammathep. 

Here's the synopsis:

The Nang-aek Jeerawat aka Jee is a beautiful actress who has a dark and painful past. She grew up with her grandmother because her mom remarried and the step dad didn't get along with Jee. Whenever the mother wasn't around, he would find ways to bully and molest her. For this reason, Jee usually results to drinking to relieve her pain. One day she was drunk driving and accidentally killed the Praek's (Sathit) girlfriend which caused Sathit to dislike Jee. Afterwards he mistakenly thought that she was a third hand in another couple's relationship so he thought of a plan with the intentions of damaging her reputation.