[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL Janie and Dome's lakorn...Dome's character was so unreasonable at some parts. Janie was such a softy in Sunya Kaen Ha.

I thought Mark and Yaya's character where total opposites of Janie and Dome's. 

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
awesomedua said:
But for those of you who has seen Ya & Mark together in Tawan Deard, what do you guys think, any chemistry? I mean from the fitting pics for this lakorn, these 2 look HOT together. I'm liking the storyline so I'm going to surprisingly TUNE IN, please don't disappoint me more than you already are Mark...
I really liked Mark and Yaya in Tawan Deard. I felt the storyline was getting boring with all the shooting and deaths but I managed to finish... Meaning, I only watched Mark/Yaya and Pope/Mint C scenes and fast forward the rest haha there's just something about Mark and Yaya that makes them appealing to me onscreen. It might be their baby faces but I think they look good together and have good onscreen chemistry.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes. the thing that i loved most with Markya is that they have similar features that make them very compatible.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Ya and mark were cute and physically compatible in TD, but honest opinion, i think mark looked his best during the TD and 4HHKK days, nowadays im trying to look very hard to find that handsome angle again, havent found it yet hehe hopefully i will find it again once the lakorn airs. It seems like there's alot of characters im here, so far 4-5 prominent female girls

More pics credit to original owners

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Yaya and Mak look really good together but they didn't have chemistry in TD but I think part of that has to do with the storyline. Hopefully this time they will have some chemistry together.

Nychaa looks so cute. I kinda wish she was paired up with Louis instead of the other guy or at least give her a better looking guy that doesn't look so girly. Hopefully he doesn't look so girly onscreen.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I agree with some of you so far. 
They two look cute and good together. 
But when I also saw their parts in TW, I wasn't feeling the chemistry at all. I ended up falling for Mint's and Pope's chemistry instead!! 
It was very bland although they tried to be sweet and such. Hopefully round 2 with Yaya and Mark is more successful and the chemistry is stronger. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I thought TD was pretty good. I really enjoyed it. Maybe because I like action lakorns + shooting. The plot wasn't strong but I liked the cowboy stuff. Ya & Mark had some chemistry but they didn't get to express themselves too much romantically because the lakorn didn't allow it. It focused more on revenge. I always wanted them to reunite. This is a good enough lakorn to bring forth the chemistry they couldn't showcase in TD.

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
I thought TD was pretty good. I really enjoyed it. Maybe because I like action lakorns + shooting. The plot wasn't strong but I liked the cowboy stuff. Ya & Mark had some chemistry but they didn't get to express themselves too much romantically because the lakorn didn't allow it. It focused more on revenge. I always wanted them to reunite. This is a good enough lakorn to bring forth the chemistry they couldn't showcase in TD.
Really, I thought Mark and Yaya lacked chemistry in TD. It didn't help either that I didn't like either character.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
fun said:
Really, I thought Mark and Yaya lacked chemistry in TD. It didn't help either that I didn't like either character.

Yeah. I guess some people feel the chemistry and some don't. I just remember liking their pairing. 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Mark and the Noey actually looks really really good together.  And Yaya actually looks really mature and fierce in those photos.  I hope she and Mark has good chemistry in here, I really like them and would love to see them together more but not if there's no chemistry ever lol.  they looked great physically in TD but no chemistry!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think the story is more similar to Ubateehed (Accident) than Janie/Dome's lakorn. Yaya looks fierce in the pictures so hopefully that same attitude will carry over to onscreen.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Filming most prob starts after Songkran

I like this kind of tough look from ya

And i want them to style her hair like this in a few scenes/ep

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of Mark Prin BUT this has got me interested, adore Yaya and am loving her look for this lakorn. Will definitely be keeping tabs on this one.