[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm fangirling so hard from the trailer. It looks so good I'm tearing up (it's probably the mascara in my eye though LOL). SO HYPED UP!!!!!!!

saki

sarNie Adult
That teaser is very emotional. It looks like a lot of characters are very stressed. Can anyone provide an eng sub for this? I'm pretty curious what they are saying. Especially at the end what is Jirawat telling Sathit- I hope she's defending herself. Looks like her n'ek will have plenty of things to deal with. I can't wait for them to find out she's not to blame and not a bad person at all they will regret it!

saki

sarNie Adult
Yaya's silver dress...I can't decide if I like it. I think Yaya carries it well, though. The design is a little strange I'm thinking the designer wanted to create something artistic but not something just anyone could wear. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
saki said:
That teaser is very emotional. It looks like a lot of characters are very stressed. Can anyone provide an eng sub for this? I'm pretty curious what they are saying. Especially at the end what is Jirawat telling Sathit- I hope she's defending herself. Looks like her n'ek will have plenty of things to deal with. I can't wait for them to find out she's not to blame and not a bad person at all they will regret it!
I can't make out what they are saying, but I can tell you what Yaya said at the end. She said "Someone like me will get back more than that. I don't want just someone else' husband."

saki

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I can't make out what they are saying, but I can tell you what Yaya said at the end. She said "Someone like me will get back more than that. I don't want just someone else' husband."

"Someone like me will get back more than that."

I wonder what she meant by this part...maybe she means she wants to get revenge or something?  It could also be that Ji is defending herself and saying she's not a mia luang type (is that what they call it in Thai?); It looks like the n'ek here is really being put through a lot.

saki

sarNie Adult
Yeah it's possible she's saying that to make him angry. I think the n'ek character is supposed to be good from what I know of the older version, but people think she isn't or something so she goes through a lot of difficulties. Anyway, I hope to see sweet scenes between the pranang later on (not between Mark and Yaya lol I know he's with Kim and Yaya is supposed to be with...) I mean, some sweet scenes between the characters Ji and Sathit inside the lakorn only.

stephanie_t_3

sarNie Egg
Step said:
Teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LigE5ENyEwU
cr banmarkpantip
English sub for the teaser.

Yaya: I ran over and killed someone.
Yaya: No!
-Mark: Why weren’t you the one who died?! Why?!<br>-Anant: Khun Satit!
Kik: I will never let my life be destroyed because of your underestimation. Do you hear?
Mark: Do you think I will be excited from your money and forget someone’s life? When you are about to die, can money buy you from death?
Toey: I will never lose you to anyone.
-Toey: But this is probably the last time I will see you out of jail.<br>-Louis: G!
Gale: Remember. Don’t steal other people’s husbands.
Mark: If you two are hugging each other this much, should you go get a room?
Nycha: You are secretly flirting with my friend, right?
Mark: If everyone knows your true self, I guarantee that no one will be able to love you.
-Mark: Righteousness must be above everything!<br>-Louis: Satit!
Yaya: A person like me must get back more than this. I don’t need only other people’s husbands.