[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
i m curious did she really got slap from her mom after visiting the grandma. she said no one can stop me from my riches not even her own daughter. G cried and touch her face all night. Why the grandma don't ask G money cus her house is taken away. G would be glad to help plus she's rich now as an actress. and it's like her grandma who took care of her little
I think it is safe to say it was all the dream sequence. Her mother may act cold, but it does seem like she does care for Jee deep down.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
There were summaries posted on the magazines as well as online on sites like Manager. For those who can't read Thai, some people have done voice overs and posted it on YT. There's definitely a lot of added scenes with the supporting cast and more interaction between the main leads. I think Piak eventually redeems herself because towards the end....

Pim overhears about Jee being pregnant so to confirm this rumor, she purposely pranks Jee to fall off the horse during a scene. Jee is rushed to the hospital and Chaiyan calls to tell Sathit about the news. Sathit is very concerned and when he asked Chaiyan about her condition, Chaiyan brushed it off which made him even more anxious. Chaiyan didn't feel that it was in her right to tell him that Jee is pregnant but in that instant, Piak snatchs the phone from her hubby and tells Sathit the truth. He rushes to the hospital to see her where she's mobbed by many reporters. Piak and Chaiyan were there and Piak tells them that she confirms Jee is not pregnant with Chaiyan because they never had anything with each other. When reporters questioned who the father was, Sathit reaffirms that Jee has never tried to steal someone's partner because he's her husband. If they continue to take pictures without her consent, he will sue them. Chaiyan and Piak smile to themselves because Piak knows that her little plan to reconcile the two is starting to work. Sathit is totally concerned and possessive of Jee and their baby but Jee totally ignores him like he doesn't even exist. Jee says she wants an official press conference to clear all the rumors about her but Sathit tells her to wait until both her and the baby are strong enough than they will all handle it together. Jee questions Sathit when he uses the term "us" because there's no such thing as Sathit and Jee together. Sathit is surprised by her response. He implores her yet she continues to ask him if he would rather walk out of her life or should she tell the reporters that she's pregnant because he raped her. He refutes those claims but Jee says, you know that night stemmed from me being forced to repay you for my wrongdoings. We did the deed where one party was not emotionally willing. So please tell me Mr. Lawyer, is that considered rape/being emotionally forced or not? Sathit isn’t willing to back down easily. Jee tells him that she asked him nicely to just stay away and walk out of her life forever but he’s not willing so she’ll use the law to force him away. He has the right to seek revenge against her but he has absolutely no right to involve her baby in his vengeance games. Sathit says “don’t you understand Jee? My revenge has ended a long time ago already. Everything I’m doing currently is because I…” but Jee stops him and says it doesn’t matter what his intentions are, she doesn’t care and doesn’t want anything. If he’s not walking out of there, she will. I won’t spoil the whole ending or else that won’t be no fun to watch anymore. I will say that the things Sathit says to Jee is pretty sweet. Haha its hilarious how they talk about the deed. The guy was repressing his sexual desire and frustations for her since iunno and in the moment of vulnerability, he acted upon his emotions. I’m excited to see how this will all play out in motion. Definitely a way better ending than the old one forsure. .

As for the supporting cast, Mark and Bua are so awkwardly cute. I guess since they're very close friends offscreen due to having the same manager makes it strange for them to act as love interests. Bua always says it takes time for her to adjust herself accordingly whenever she has to act with anyone within the PBM gang. I wonder why they picked Bua for the role of Jane though cause they could have casted any other person. She's wayy older than Masu in real life where her cutesy brother/sister interactions looks kinda funny.
piak shouldn't get a happy ending; she's so annoying.

i'm curious as to when and why the r scene occurs. is it because he's jealous of her and another guy (like they usually do) or because she's messing piak's hubby or because he's still using the revenge excuse for killing his fiance? i would think the r scene will occur later on in the lakorn after he has fallen in love with her or come to some level of reconciliation.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The r scene happens......
cause he received the proof/evidence that Jee was the driver from the step father. And her mother came to negotiate with but he said Jee must come to him, herself

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Can't wait to see his face when he knows G love Sathit. LOL serves him right. Till now i don't want Dao end up with him
He's too good to be true for me. :risas3: Well, they kinda have chemistry with Dao and they look good together. I just want him to be more sensitive next time.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Really? I think Yaya's acting looks very smooth and natural.
Really? I think Yaya's acting looks very smooth and natural.
I just don't find her bitchy scenes to be very convincing. I just don't sympathize with her character when she act bitchy. There's not that many actress the acts bitchy that I can sympathize with in this generation of actor IMO. Yaya is good, but not great how I imagined her character to be.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
There were summaries posted on the magazines as well as online on sites like Manager. For those who can't read Thai, some people have done voice overs and posted it on YT. There's definitely a lot of added scenes with the supporting cast and more interaction between the main leads. I think Piak eventually redeems herself because towards the end....

Pim overhears about Jee being pregnant so to confirm this rumor, she purposely pranks Jee to fall off the horse during a scene. Jee is rushed to the hospital and Chaiyan calls to tell Sathit about the news. Sathit is very concerned and when he asked Chaiyan about her condition, Chaiyan brushed it off which made him even more anxious. Chaiyan didn't feel that it was in her right to tell him that Jee is pregnant but in that instant, Piak snatchs the phone from her hubby and tells Sathit the truth. He rushes to the hospital to see her where she's mobbed by many reporters. Piak and Chaiyan were there and Piak tells them that she confirms Jee is not pregnant with Chaiyan because they never had anything with each other. When reporters questioned who the father was, Sathit reaffirms that Jee has never tried to steal someone's partner because he's her husband. If they continue to take pictures without her consent, he will sue them. Chaiyan and Piak smile to themselves because Piak knows that her little plan to reconcile the two is starting to work. Sathit is totally concerned and possessive of Jee and their baby but Jee totally ignores him like he doesn't even exist. Jee says she wants an official press conference to clear all the rumors about her but Sathit tells her to wait until both her and the baby are strong enough than they will all handle it together. Jee questions Sathit when he uses the term "us" because there's no such thing as Sathit and Jee together. Sathit is surprised by her response. He implores her yet she continues to ask him if he would rather walk out of her life or should she tell the reporters that she's pregnant because he raped her. He refutes those claims but Jee says, you know that night stemmed from me being forced to repay you for my wrongdoings. We did the deed where one party was not emotionally willing. So please tell me Mr. Lawyer, is that considered rape/being emotionally forced or not? Sathit isn’t willing to back down easily. Jee tells him that she asked him nicely to just stay away and walk out of her life forever but he’s not willing so she’ll use the law to force him away. He has the right to seek revenge against her but he has absolutely no right to involve her baby in his vengeance games. Sathit says “don’t you understand Jee? My revenge has ended a long time ago already. Everything I’m doing currently is because I…” but Jee stops him and says it doesn’t matter what his intentions are, she doesn’t care and doesn’t want anything. If he’s not walking out of there, she will. I won’t spoil the whole ending or else that won’t be no fun to watch anymore. I will say that the things Sathit says to Jee is pretty sweet. Haha its hilarious how they talk about the deed. The guy was repressing his sexual desire and frustations for her since iunno and in the moment of vulnerability, he acted upon his emotions. I’m excited to see how this will all play out in motion. Definitely a way better ending than the old one forsure. .

As for the supporting cast, Mark and Bua are so awkwardly cute. I guess since they're very close friends offscreen due to having the same manager makes it strange for them to act as love interests. Bua always says it takes time for her to adjust herself accordingly whenever she has to act with anyone within the PBM gang. I wonder why they picked Bua for the role of Jane though cause they could have casted any other person. She's wayy older than Masu in real life where her cutesy brother/sister interactions looks kinda funny.
Can you please send me a link of spoilers? I used to get them from manager but the spoilers aren't like spoilers before. :) It's okay if it's in Thai, I usually just listen to it through google translate.

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
He's too good to be true for me. :risas3: Well, they kinda have chemistry with Dao and they look good together. I just want him to be more sensitive next time.
They surely have chemistry but i don't like the way he approachs Dao to get close to G. Let wait till later cause i see they have some sweet scenes.
I need more KC to watch. I rewatch TD cause of MarkYa

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hi everyone!!! Happy New Year to everybody!

Yaya is gorgeous in this role. Mark is dang cute. Louis Scott is so friggin handsome. I am quite enjoying how everything is getting set up. I haven't watched lakorn in years. I'm looking forward to Mondays and Tuesdays.
@Dal, welcome back dear!

How have you been? Still cleaning the house diligently?

I missed our early Yadech days. They both have grown up well, a good role models, and I'm happy for their many accomplishments.

Like you, I am quite enjoying KC and can't wait for Mondays and Tuesdays now.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

credit Vasana Forcinel @ Urassayaclub FB

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
For some reason, this lakorn made me tear up twice. I've never shed a tear for any lakorns that I've watched before and I don't cry easily, which was very strange of me to cry for this lakorn. The first tear I've shed was when she and Chaiyon went to Tiw's funeral service where she apologized and said that she will take care of Tiw's mom. That scene touched my heart. The second time was when she and Suki got into an argument then she apologized for her behavior and they made up. Why am I tearing up so much in this lakorn? I guess it's because of how Yaya is portraying her character, which is outstanding. She's doing a wonderful job. I hope she wins an award for her acting this year. I think this is probably her BEST role and best acting so far. I know that this is new for her and I think that she should continue taking on roles like this more often.

By the way, I had no idea that in this lakorn the characters were going to know each other. I thought they were all going to be strangers. Jee is the only person who didn't know Sathit or Jate. I barely finished episode 2 and I guess Jee's friend Dao already knows Jate. I thought Jee was going to introduce Dao to Jate and Dao will end up liking him in the process, but I guess they already know each other and she already likes him? I like to take my time watching dramas. I'm not in a hurry to catch up or anything because I don't like to wait for an episode to be subbed. Therefore, I wait until an episode or more is subbed then I will watch it.

Also, what is up with that servant working for Jee's stepfather and mom? Does she know what kind of a man he is? From what I can see, she clearly despises Jee's mom and wants to get rid of her. I don't understand her motive though. Does she only want him for herself or what? I don't get it. The reason why she is encouraging him to "pursue" Jee is to torture Jee's mom because she hates her, right? If her boss makes Jee his mistress or whatever, then it'll absolutely drive Jee's mom crazy and that's exactly what that servant wants. Is that right? To make Jee's mom go insane? Hmm.

Yaya looks great in this lakorn though. From the clothes that she wears and how her hair is styled. A+

P

PrincessKarina

I haven't seen this lakorn yet but it appeared Yaya took on a more serious and mature role? Right or wrong? NOT those young teenager girl roles where her hair is in ponytails? LOL. I couldn't stand Yaya and her little girl roles. I am not a huge fan of Yaya or Kim but am NOT hating them either. I think Kim took on more mature roles lately. Or at least she starred with more older and talented actors so her maturity level seems to climb up quicker! I might watch this lakorn when it is completely done airing and all ENGLISH subs are out. :)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
@kpop4ever i think her motive is to become the lady of the house herself. She wants to get rid of Jee's mum, and she clearly will do anything to please the stepdad

ahome

sarNie Egg
@bubba thanks po the pics, this makes me more excited for the next episode, i hope more thit-jee bickering scenes

it seems the opening song is sathit's theme song especially the part "the more i restrain my heart the more it wavers", he already like jee he just didnt realize it

im looking forward to seeing the scene below, pervert sathit hehe

videocompress-062-k.gif

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The thing with the maid. I don't think she is a maid. I believe she is a used to be wife for the boss. I remember in episode one, Jee's mother and her arguing and she mentioned something about Jee replacing her mother so that her mother will hurt just like how Jee's mother took the boss away from her.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya or Miss G. at the Terminal 21 Grand Opening event.

Clips of Yaya performing as Marilyn Monroe, New York, New York.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/16442462_1797815103875578_7637199799367761920_n.mp4

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/16471374_1743607002624363_6594131351895539712_n.mp4

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/16470885_637965819739258_5484121024456818688_n.mp4

CH3 actor Pope, CH7 actress Pooklook, Yaya as Marilyn Monroe, CH7 actress Maylada, and CH7 actor Mike.

credit as tagged

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
The thing with the maid. I don't think she is a maid. I believe she is a used to be wife for the boss. I remember in episode one, Jee's mother and her arguing and she mentioned something about Jee replacing her mother so that her mother will hurt just like how Jee's mother took the boss away from her.
I think she was an upgraded maid ... Jee's mom came in the picture so she got downgraded and upset, thus, the vengeance.

Anyway, just want to say that Sathi and Jee's love start out with 'PITY' -- whether they like it or not, it's true. I want Monday to be here but don't want the weekend to end lol

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
haha same here. i don't want my weekend to end that quickly! i guess i CAN wait til Monday. would be better if it aired Fri-Sun!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Vimalee!!! How are you sweetie?

I hired someone to help me with my house twice a month, plus my kids help me everyday. I got an awesome job in September and I LOVE it!!! I'm an accounting clerk for a printing company.

Yaya is freaking beautiful in this role. She has chemistry with all of her costars. Yaya and Mark always had this sweet chemistry that I enjoyed watching in TD. I'm so proud of our YADECH with all my heart.

I truly miss you and Cecil so so much.

@Dal, welcome back dear!

How have you been? Still cleaning the house diligently?

I missed our early Yadech days. They both have grown up well, a good role models, and I'm happy for their many accomplishments.

Like you, I am quite enjoying KC and can't wait for Mondays and Tuesdays now.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

credit Vasana Forcinel @ Urassayaclub FB