[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
Drama rating for the night of Feb 6 (Monday)

Kleun Cheewit - TV3 5.0

Risaya - Ch7 6.1

Rabam Fai - Ch8 0.7

Chanee Pee Plak - Workpoint 1.4

Rajini Molam - One 3.2

Pa Kamadev - GMM 0.9

Cr: onehallyu
Kleun cheewit rating is decreasing and Rissaya increasing :( Is the two series airing at the same time?

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
So because I'm craving for the next episode and I can't stop thinking about this lakorn, so I went back to watch all the music videos, teasers, previews just to get an idea on what's gonna happen next week. So Jee gets abducted by her crazy perverted stepdad and somehow she drove her car into the water? She was trapped in there but Sathit was there to rescue her (hopefully we get some proper CPR you guys know what I mean hahaha) and then somehow they will be spending some time in an island? I also see some footage with both of them on a small boat, on the beach, Jee walking away from him, Sathit in the water and Jee hugging his back cause she can't swim I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT THE SCENES ARE LIKE gahhhhhhhhhhhh. And I also saw something I haven't noticed before, Jade got shot omg sometime in the lakorn, he was protecting Jee. I hope Kluen cheewit gets better ratings, because this week's episodes were really good. I am loving all the skinship the bickering the confrontation. I wish Kluen cheewit have more episodes.

saki

sarNie Adult
There are some interesting scenes but the plot is getting really repetitive now, if only it could pick up/move forward soon. I don't like the grandma parts so much. I know it adds to Ji's character but I feel like she has to deal with so much already then they add more problems -_- Thit is giving her such a hard time >< I have to remind myself that he's being like that not for fun but because he thinks she should confess and pay for her crime. He has it all wrong- which part is her 'act' and which is the real thing. As for Chaiyan and Peak. Here I was thinking how sweet they were...then she looks up at the camera with the evil eye and I was like, ok never mind -_-

lifesux.jpg

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh MY! They deserved more than this I feel like Those who lives in Thai prefer more periods lakorns!?! I hope they will get more than 5, next week!
Errr is rating very important? Sorry to ask. Sorry for my ignorance, but does rating really help or could it change the lakorn's plot/flow?

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Errr is rating very important? Sorry to ask. Sorry for my ignorance, but does rating really help or could it change the lakorn's plot/flow?
Yes rating is more important than we think :) It can decide an actor/actress's future because no production will risk its super excellent plot to a low rating actor/actress since it can be a waste. Plus if the rating is good then a few more episodes can be extended to increase advertisement income (I see this in CH7 a lot but not sure in CH3 tho). However, anything above a 5.0 is considered good for CH3 so we can still have hope for KC.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Please correct me if wrong, as far as I remember there are 4 types of ratings like National, Bangkok, Rural and Urban?
And I think basing on the ratings we also get to see what kind of lakorns people in Thailand prefer. I don't think watching it through online (official YT channels or website) or live stream are included in the ratings?

Anyways, I tried watching KC with subs and I'm looking forward to next week especially more of Jee and Sathit moments. I find Dao and Jate cute. Feel bad for Chaiyan for having to deal with that kind of wife like Piak. -_-
And is the 13 episodes true? Though sometimes it changes. Wondering how will the love lines of 3 couples be solved in such length lol.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thailand has many channels that air lakorns but these are the main three: CH3 and One HD channel target viewers in the capital and the surrounding cities, CH7 captures the country side, about 70%-80% of population. CH7, the oldest, always has the highest ratings since the birth of lakorns, followed by CH3, and then One HD.

Ratings are important but I think the krasae or the buzzes (talk about) of the lakorn is important as well.

CH3 and One HD actors and actresses are very popular and have a lot of endorsements and events despite the ratings for their lakorns are lower than CH7.

Kleun Cheevit has a tough competition on Mon and Tue slot. Rachinee Morlum, a family and musical lakorn does exceptionally well for One HD channel, the ratings will pass 4 next week. The ratings for One HD channel are normally in 1's and 2's.

KC is a stressful lakorn and targets a certain group of audiences so I think it is difficult to compete with a lakorn that a whole family can enjoy like Rachinee Morlum.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
So because I'm craving for the next episode and I can't stop thinking about this lakorn, so I went back to watch all the music videos, teasers, previews just to get an idea on what's gonna happen next week. So Jee gets abducted by her crazy perverted stepdad and somehow she drove her car into the water? She was trapped in there but Sathit was there to rescue her (hopefully we get some proper CPR you guys know what I mean hahaha) and then somehow they will be spending some time in an island? I also see some footage with both of them on a small boat, on the beach, Jee walking away from him, Sathit in the water and Jee hugging his back cause she can't swim I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT THE SCENES ARE LIKE gahhhhhhhhhhhh. And I also saw something I haven't noticed before, Jade got shot omg sometime in the lakorn, he was protecting Jee. I hope Kluen cheewit gets better ratings, because this week's episodes were really good. I am loving all the skinship the bickering the confrontation. I wish Kluen cheewit have more episodes.
I think after next week's episodes the scenes will start to be sweet, at some point I think when Thit :kidnap: they come to an understanding in the island. Then Thit finds evidence that Jee was the one driving the car then their relationship progress goes downhill again and the rscenesw happens. Then everybody clears things out for the couple and babysw!!! So excited. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hi All!
Haven't been here for ages but this lakorn brought me back. The dialog in here is so good. When G drops those lines, my jaw just drops. It bites and Yaya delivers them so well.

I love Yaya as G and so glad she has taken on this kind of role. I love how she is all dolled up like a fashionista in most scenes and I notice her beautiful eyes all the time here. She is acting with them so well. I am especially looking forward to the kiss (I hope Ch.3 won't cut that off). It's about time she does real kisses. (sorry Na)

As for Mark, he almost lost me as a watcher after the first episode BUT the scene with Yaya (when they were after the parking lot guy) had some chemistry so I started to have hope. Mark is such eye candy, I just wish his acting is stronger (he has some good scenes but not always). He does have chemistry with Yaya most in KC and I see sparks when Sathit and G fight. I love that G has teeth and can end an argument with a lawyer like Thit. So good. I love when a girl fights back with smart words. I love that about G here.

I agree with most that Sathit already is developing feelings towards G. He doesn't want to see the kind and sad G but he is and can't help but feel for her. Yes, I see obsession/stalker behavior coming on from him too. He is a kind person, a proud lawyer so I am sure he can't help but feel for G.

As for how G would fall in love with such a sadist as Sathit, I think she must admire the way Sathit loves a woman.
(I am guessing here but..) G might wish that someone would love her like Sathit loves Tiw.

Now, my conflict would be to see how Sathit would express his love for G at the end. I don't want G to be Tiw's replacement to Thit. I want Thit to love G more then he's love anyone. hahaha. I am not asking much here right?

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Every Thai lakorns will have a jungle or island scene in order for the pra'nangs to discover their feelings for one another. I'm glad Thit is finally seeing that Jee is not as crazy as he thought, he's seeing her softer and vulnerable side and will soon come to realize Jee's life is hell on earth. Unlike his ex gf who seems to have a life surrounded by love, Jee's life is surrounded by people who wants to take advantage of her and even her own mom is a selfish b*tch who only sees money. His hate will turn into love and pure obsession later on where no matter how hard he tries, he will not be able to escape his feelings for her. I'm happy the island scene is next!! Thit and Jee need some alone time. The fact that they will face evil together and conquer it and still remain by each other side will be key on how they fall for one another.

Honestly, I fast forward on the majority of the scenes and only watch Jee and Thit's scene. LOL

I guess I won't fast forward next week. I'm ready for their feelings to develop, that's when the story gets interesting for me.

P.S. Mark is soooooooooo eye candy! Just pure handsome!

56a9d5ff8a929e1b8118ad46a2c832dc.jpg

Last edited:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I think after next week's episodes the scenes will start to be sweet, at some point I think when Thit :kidnap: they come to an understanding in the island. Then Thit finds evidence that Jee was the one driving the car then their relationship progress goes downhill again and the rscenesw happens. Then everybody clears things out for the couple and babysw!!! So excited. :cheer::cheer::cheer:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I can't wait for the sweet scenes and I want some slapandkiss scenes!!! LOL I hope they keep the kiss scene that was deleted from the music video hahahahahaha

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Every Thai lakorns will have a jungle or island scene in order for the pra'nangs to discover their feelings for one another. I'm glad Thit is finally seeing that Jee is not as crazy as he thought, he's seeing her softer and vulnerable side and will soon come to realize Jee's life is hell on earth. Unlike his ex gf who seems to have a life surrounded by love, Jee's life is surrounded by people who wants to take advantage of her and even her own mom is a selfish b*tch who only sees money. His hate will turn into love and pure obsession later on where no matter how hard he tries, he will not be able to escape his feelings for her. I'm happy the island scene is next!! Thit and Jee need some alone time. The fact that they will face evil together and conquer it and still remain by each other side will be key on how they fall for one another.

Honestly, I fast forward on the majority of the scenes and only watch Jee and Thit's scene. LOL

I guess I won't fast forward next week. I'm ready for their feelings to develop, that's when the story gets interesting for me.

P.S. Mark is soooooooooo eye candy! Just pure handsome!

View attachment 3696
OMG I agree with you so much!!! Sathit doesn't know all the crap that Jee has been through in her life and I cannot wait till he finds out the truth and falls for her completely and helplessly!!!! OMG it's the same for me I just briefly scanned through the rest and watch only Jee and Sathit's scenes!!! MARK IS SO handsome in this GAHHHHH I am really surprised his acting has improved so much I really loved him in this lakorn *drools* and YAYA is sooooooooo gorgeous and beautiful!!! I think this is my favourite role out of all the ones she has played. This role brings out the best in her acting we get to see so many different sides and every single time she delivered her lines I am just in awe of how amazing her acting is.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thanks to everyone that explainned wonderfully the importance of ratings. If that is so, I do hope the rating will increase. I guess next week's rating will soar a bit higher than this week. Yaya and Mark pairing must continue for other future lakorn projects.

A good point was brought up by @Vimalee regarding target audience. I do think this lakorn is meant for generally women in their 20s/30s/40s. I doubt my mom who is in her 60s would want to watch it. She prefer Hwarang for the historic reason. As I prefer KC for the slap kiss reason. Hahaha.

Thanks again everyone for the explanation.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
He's too handsome in this picture here! I am a new fan based on his looks! :naughty2:
I am his fan because of his looks too at first. But now it's also because of his acting and also because I am also a fan of Kim. I am slowly becoming Yaya's fan. Not yet Nadech. Hope there will be another Nadech Kim lakorn. I watched Raeng Pradtana but the lakorn was not that good.